Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

982283 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Iโ€™m still waiting for Salman to win Best actor at FF awards first time ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Has he given a performance that is FF worthy to you? Please stop digressing the conversation.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

Omg so we aren't suppose to believe that it wasn't a notion spread by the same people who were trying to malign him in other ways. That is not something that should happen. You shouldn't have relatives on the jury if your film is competing. They are better about that in other professions.

The notion is always there. In 2015 People were crediting Bajrangi Bhaijaan to the little Kid. It was tough time indeed ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

982283 thumbnail

The notion is always there. In 2015 People were crediting Bajrangi Bhaijaan to the little Kid. It was tough time indeed ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

No it is not mock worthy thing. That people released dirty blinds about him. That was professional bullying. Please stop comparing him to a privilege bum like Salman Khan thnx! Don't insult him further after his death. He never went on his ex-girlfriends sets and created a scene. Speaking of harassing women.

Edited by grumpydwarf - 4 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

No it is not mock worthy thing. That people released dirty blinds about him. That was professional bullying. Please stop comparing him to a privilege bum like Salman Khan thnx! Don't insult him further after his death. He never went on his ex-girlfriends sets and created a scene. Speaking of harassing women.

Whatโ€™s that fairy tale have to do with Sonam and Alia ๐Ÿคฃ

982283 thumbnail

Whatโ€™s that fairy tale have to do with Sonam and Alia ๐Ÿคฃ

Hahaha Salman harassing women is a fairytale. You were the one you kept making the connection between Salman and Sushant. I told you the difference. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Do me a favor don't quote me again. I mean don't compare a good educated man that died to a criminal roaming around free due to his privilege. That was the least I could expect. I doubt you will grant my wish but still!

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Do me a favor don't quote me again. That was the least I could expect. I doubt you will grant my wish but still!

I canโ€™t promise Iโ€™ll try but Iโ€™ll try to try ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

982283 thumbnail

I canโ€™t promise Iโ€™ll try but Iโ€™ll try to try ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Great try as hard as you can!

Prayer, high five? Users confused over emoji's meaning

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Please don't compare scum like Salman with an educated, talented gentleman like Sushant. Please. That would be disrespecting his memory.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: mintyblue

Please don't compare scum like Salman with an educated, talented gentleman like Sushant. Please. That would be disrespecting his memory.

Now Iโ€™m just gonna do it more ๐Ÿ˜Š

1101581 thumbnail

I do think this is a time to revisit this debate with the nepotism question being opened in all. I think even if the movies were manufactored that is an unfair product of nepotism on its own. But the thing is people praise her to skies. If they praised he the amount that she deserved it would be another thing. Look how good of an actress Kokona Sen Sharma was. Or Manisha Koirala ? Despite being acknowledged for their talent (Alia isn't even at their level). They were never referred to as the Merly Streep of their times. Or they never had the honor of having Shabana Azmi comparing their performances to her own in Arth. In Highway and Dear Zindagi she was good for a newcomer. Give her the amount of praise she deserves.

In one of the current debates Shekhar Kapoor explains exactly how Gully Boy got the Oscar nomination. Shabana Azmi was once again on the jury. She is like the stepmother of Farhan and Zoya. He explained how many in the jury felt there were many other deserving films this Chichore included (NOT Kabir Sing. It wasn't a good movie period. I hope people don't digress the topic to whole another perspective by bringing that dumb film up.) Point being did Gully Boy have to sweep all the awards?? Ever since she has entered the industry she has one awards for HSKD, Highway, Udta Punjab, Dear Zindagi, Badri ki Dulhania, 2 states, Raazi among others. With this year Kalank not working. They wanted to hype her up with Gully Boy being the film of the year. Was it going to kill her to step aside and let someone else have the limelight for once? She couldn't have made a comeback next year?

It goes way beyond just getting good script after good script on a platter.

in all this people have failed to recognise konkona to be well connected and product of nepotism as well. Her mother is aparna sen who was in cbfc if i am not wrong. Konkona is a good actress but even she is not an outsider