Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

How did Chichorre made more than twice of Gully Boy?

GullyBoy made 134 crores in India and $10,250,000 overseas. Average critics rating: 3.6 out of 5.

Chichorre made 147 crores (BOI) or 150 crores (producer figure) and overseas $4,350,000. Critics average rating: 3.5 out of 5.

And if we are talking about box office and critics, than Kabir Singh made 276 crores in india and $6,950,000 overseas. Plus its critics rating is 3 on 5 in average.

As I said maybe I compared at the two week mark or checked them both at the wrong time. But Chichore was a better film than Gullyboy and Kabir Singh. That .1 difference Rajive and others like Komal Natha could have made.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

Um Chichore made more than twice the money as Gully Boy.

On which planet ?

Chhichore made about 150 and GB 130 domestic and outside of India it was GB that made double of Chhichore.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Kangna has won awards like Indian of the year and Padmashri šŸ˜± I didnā€™t know that.

Kangna needs to show up for her court cases šŸ™

Maroonporsche thumbnail

As for Oscar awards they havenā€™t given the award to a film I would watch since the departed. They nominate movies that I never hear of So winning it is something India needs to stop caring about

But going by USA/Canada box office of Bollywood movies in 2019 Gully Boy made the most money so maybe thatā€™s the perspective they were choosing. An the committee member showed favoritism. So do the national awards and the magazine awards. It is what it is

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

On which planet ?

Chhichore made about 150 and GB 130 domestic and outside of India it was GB that made double of Chhichore.

Ok I already said I must have misinterpreted the data I already took responsibility. How many times are we going to reiterate the same conversation? But everything I said about Shekhar Kapoor and others making about its entry to the oscars?

Why are Kjo defenders so adamant about the success of their box office films being accurate to the tee and meanwhile blame the success of MS Dhoni on the athlete not the actor?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCgg5rYj7a0&t=995s

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Kangna needs to show up for her court cases šŸ™

Will there be more or less justice in her case compared to Salman Khan? Can we get back to the original topic?

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

As for Oscar awards they havenā€™t given the award to a film I would watch since the departed. They nominate movies that I never hear of So winning it is something India needs to stop caring about

But going by USA/Canada box office of Bollywood movies in 2019 Gully Boy made the most money so maybe thatā€™s the perspective they were choosing. An the committee member showed favoritism. So do the national awards and the magazine awards. It is what it is

Plenty of people have voiced the need for India to present their best content.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Ok I already said I must have misinterpreted the data I already took responsibility. How many times are we going to reiterate the same conversation? But everything I said about Shekhar Kapoor and others making about its entry to the oscars?

Why are Kjo defenders so adamant about the success of their box office films being accurate to the tee and meanwhile blame the success of MS Dhoni on the athlete not the actor?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCgg5rYj7a0&t=995s

Iā€™ll tell you I have zero idea who Dhoni was so thatā€™s one film SSR gets all credit. But Iā€™m only one man. Rest of world didnā€™t credit him šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

Like I said committee people lobby and picks friends choices. Thatā€™s something that has happened and will continue to happen.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Iā€™ll tell you I have zero idea who Dhoni was so thatā€™s one film SSR gets all credit. But Iā€™m only one man. Rest of world didnā€™t credit him šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

Like I said committee people lobby and picks friends choices. Thatā€™s something that has happened and will continue to happen.

Omg so we aren't suppose to believe that it wasn't a notion spread by the same people who were trying to malign him in other ways. That is not something that should happen. You shouldn't have relatives on the jury if your film is competing. They are better about that in other professions.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Will there be more or less justice in her case compared to Salman Khan? Can we get back to the original topic?

Iā€™m still waiting for Salman to win Best actor at FF awards first time šŸ‘šŸ¼