Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: _NINA_

He is a nice actor

Did you watch parsa and wajood e laraib?

i tried to watch WeL but the quality was so bad :( i need to rewatch a lot of shows

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

this show was actually good it was the first a plus show ive ever seen it was sad that they took it off air for no reason

it was a tad similar to ek bharam sarvagun sampann on star plus but not too much,. it was a good unique story

i havent watched that sp show...what was the concept?

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

i havent watched that sp show...what was the concept?

theres a girl jhanvi and shes the bahu of mittal family. shes there for revenge because the head of the mittal family (her sasur) killed her dad so she wants to destroy them.. she ends up being successful but she falls in love with his son after taking revenge

me and my sister watched the whole thing it ended quick though lol, i like shrenu and i like zain imam too they both are good did you watch tashan e ishq?

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

theres a girl jhanvi and shes the bahu of mittal family. shes there for revenge because the head of the mittal family (her sasur) killed her dad so she wants to destroy them.. she ends up being successful but she falls in love with his son after taking revenge

me and my sister watched the whole thing it ended quick though lol, i like shrenu and i like zain imam too they both are good did you watch tashan e ishq?

i love revenge stories :P

nope never watched just saw a few vms and then read the story on wiki

i tried to watch WeL but the quality was so bad :( i need to rewatch a lot of shows

WeL is on my next watch list even i want to watch boota from tooba tek singh, Riyasat and many more old serials.

WeL quality is good

https://youtu.be/FUHOU7Q3rk0

But yeah most of old serials have very bad quality bcoz ab humein HD dekhny ki adaat hogai hai.

will try to watch WeL again...i remember my parents used to watch boota in my childhood but i dont remember the story. Btw my parents are also originally from toba tek singh hehe

will try to watch WeL again...i remember my parents used to watch boota in my childhood but i dont remember the story. Btw my parents are also originally from toba tek singh hehe

Yeah even landa bazaar, ajaib ghar, college geans and many more. Don't remember any of them but still unky naam yaad hain. That time was precious. Old is actually gold.

Wow thats great.

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

He is a nice actor

Did you watch parsa and wajood e laraib?

Parsa, yes but it was so long ago..it's all vague now..

WeL, no I haven't..

OnlyHope thumbnail

WeL is on my next watch list even i want to watch boota from tooba tek singh, Riyasat and many more old serials.

WeL quality is good

https://youtu.be/FUHOU7Q3rk0

But yeah most of old serials have very bad quality bcoz ab humein HD dekhny ki adaat hogai hai.

Okay, this is like all my favs in one show 😆

OnlyHope thumbnail

Yeah even landa bazaar, ajaib ghar, college geans and many more. Don't remember any of them but still unky naam yaad hain. That time was precious. Old is actually gold.

Wow thats great.

I also remember all these names and would've seen these here and there too..but definitely remember Guest House and Family Front 😆