Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

@hope . Hello , how are you?😊

@Sami . Sadly you are right about the condition in Yemen. May Allah shower peace on us .

good good..and yourself? How's Ramadan going?

OnlyHope thumbnail

Hello and welcome to Pakistani serials forum.😊

I watched it last year, and I loved it too much. All the actors did amazing jobs. Loved Abdul qadir and Zareen alot. Sadly both Fahad Mustafa and Alishba Yosouf don't do dramas nowadays.

There's another drama of Alishba which touched my soul , which is Ek Nazar Meri Taraf. It deals with love, heartbreak, betrayal, and self discover.😊 try to watch it if you have much time.πŸ˜ƒ

I will try watching that one now..I loved MAQH too..I think that's the one where I started liking Fahad from..then there was no going back 😳

OnlyHope thumbnail

I read about it, I love it that it shows another face of society where sotans can be friends.πŸ˜ƒ I had a crush on Adnan too when I watched Mere Humdum Mere Dost. 😳

Adnan's been my crush pretty much from my childhood, literally πŸ˜†

sami011 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

the hum tv one? ive seen it too

i watched till kids got older,then i got bored,those are good realistic dramas but have no addiction value to them,hence dramatics work now a days but quality deteriorates,now I am watching jack rayn season 2,so far I am liking it.

Babar and Alishba didn't get married, but it was clear that they are getting married , coz his mom proposed her, and they all were happy.

Noman left his wife for Mahnoor Baloch . But after sometime they too seperated, that's why she was shown with that old man in tge jewellary shop. smiley1 I don't really remember what happened to Noman.smiley5

But this drama taught me alot about human nature. It changed the way I look at matters. I beleived that justic should be served in the end, but then I knew that sometimes ppl have to leave it to Allah . I watched the last epi few hours ago and cried again watching Babar telling Alishba that he forgave his ex wife for Allah's khushi.smiley19 That was so meaningfull. I learned to forgive and forget too.πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for sharing. I actually don't remember the exact story. Thanks for reminding me. I guess after Ramdaan i have to rewatch it.

I read about it, I love it that it shows another face of society where sotans can be friends.πŸ˜ƒ I had a crush on Adnan too when I watched Mere Humdum Mere Dost. 😳

Adnan was too good in mhmd

It is written by umera ahmed

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Adnan's been my crush pretty much from my childhood, literally πŸ˜†

He is a nice actor

Did you watch parsa and wajood e laraib?

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

this show was actually good it was the first a plus show ive ever seen it was sad that they took it off air for no reason

it was a tad similar to ek bharam sarvagun sampann on star plus but not too much,. it was a good unique story

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

how was this show awida?

I just watched few episodes of Dil E Bereham. It starred Amar Khan , and you know I am not a fan of her. The story has a mystery, revenge, but it wasn't my cup of tea I guess.😳