Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: mohit30895

Hello, everyone Recently I watched a few episodes of the Main Abdul Qadir Hoon on ZEE5, I liked it a lot, & I think you will also like it. Main Abdul Qadir Hoon is an Urdu drama show starring Fahad Mustafa as Abdul Qadir and Alishba Yousuf as Zareen. Directed by Babar Javed and produced by Momina Duraid, Abdul Qadir is a kind-hearted man who befriends a bold Zareen and gets influenced by her habits. Abdul Qadir proposes Zareen but she rejects him. Heart-broken, Abdul Qadir moves to England and meets Nell who brings him back to the path of God. Later, Abdul Qadir's mother employs a now poor Zareen to divert his mind away from God. This summer feel your emotions on the ZEE5 OTT player. #SummerOfEmotion

Welcome here

Yeah main abdul qadir hoon is a nice play. Fahad mustafa did an amazing job in it. Even i liked faysal qureshi cameo in it. The transformation of from AQ to Abdul qadir was too good.

Originally posted by: awida

Hello and welcome to Pakistani serials forum.😊

I watched it last year, and I loved it too much. All the actors did amazing jobs. Loved Abdul qadir and Zareen alot. Sadly both Fahad Mustafa and Alishba Yosouf don't do dramas nowadays.

There's another drama of Alishba which touched my soul , which is Ek Nazar Meri Taraf. It deals with love, heartbreak, betrayal, and self discover.😊 try to watch it if you have much time.πŸ˜ƒ

Is this one has babar ali, hasan niazi and nonam ijaz. I don't remember it compelety as i watched it in my childhood on tv. I guess in this alisbha husband cheated her and she got married with her bil.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Is this one has babar ali, hasan niazi and nonam ijaz. I don't remember it compelety as i watched it in my childhood on tv. I guess in this alisbha husband cheated her and she got married with her bil.

Yes. It is the same drama. And it was a head of its times, dealing with some bold topics, Everybody did amazing jobs in it. I loved Babar and Alishba's the most. ❀️

Yes. It is the same drama. And it was a head of its times, dealing with some bold topics, Everybody did amazing jobs in it. I loved Babar and Alishba's the most. ❀️

Babar ali and alishba got married than what happened with noman ijaz i don't remember.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Babar ali and alishba got married than what happened with noman ijaz i don't remember.

Babar and Alishba didn't get married, but it was clear that they are getting married , coz his mom proposed her, and they all were happy.

Noman left his wife for Mahnoor Baloch . But after sometime they too seperated, that's why she was shown with that old man in tge jewellary shop. smiley1 I don't really remember what happened to Noman.smiley5

But this drama taught me alot about human nature. It changed the way I look at matters. I beleived that justic should be served in the end, but then I knew that sometimes ppl have to leave it to Allah . I watched the last epi few hours ago and cried again watching Babar telling Alishba that he forgave his ex wife for Allah's khushi.smiley19 That was so meaningfull. I learned to forgive and forget too.πŸ˜ƒ

sami011 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@hope . Hello , how are you?😊

@Sami . Sadly you are right about the condition in Yemen. May Allah shower peace on us .

yes indeed dear,things will become better

and awida i started to watch this show calledhumnasheen..so far saw 7 episodes ,it is good drama with cast doing good job and very realistic too it was mt crush from long time adnan sidiquie in it.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: sami011

and awida i started to watch this show calledhumnasheen..so far saw 7 episodes ,it is good drama with cast doing good job and very realistic too it was mt crush from long time adnan sidiquie in it.

I read about it, I love it that it shows another face of society where sotans can be friends.πŸ˜ƒ I had a crush on Adnan too when I watched Mere Humdum Mere Dost. 😳

Really i watched it last year. It was on youtube but now they removed it don't know why.

whos the writer?

Yes. Dil E Berahem remains incomplete, and no news about the reason behind this.πŸ˜•

how was this show awida?

Originally posted by: sami011

the hum tv one? ive seen it too