i even tried searching for it 5 years ago but couldnt find it

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: _NINA_

You can find it on dailymotion

First few episodes are on youtube as well

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrAE029iwpk5QeznJ_o_xxKo8NechK0r6

All parts were available on youtube till last year but ab i guess they removed it.

wow i looked at upload date and its from 2008! its quite old.. i dont even remember if hum tv launched in usa at that time lol

is it horror based?

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

just read a new article today that says theres a new entry which will be playing nias love interest

i shifted here hinna since the other thread is full

and thats kinda sad lol kabir's mature and a good choice for her but maybe they will continue to portray that just staying friends is a good choice for them. im on ep 35 already where niya comes to india since her dad gets in a accident. also niya looks a lot like ashnoor kaur from patiala babes too πŸ˜†

did you hear about dil ye ziddi hai and ishq subhan allah.. they might be axed as well? i dont watch either but isa has a fan following from what i see

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

i shifted here hinna since the other thread is full

and thats kinda sad lol kabir's mature and a good choice for her but maybe they will continue to portray that just staying friends is a good choice for them. im on ep 35 already where niya comes to india since her dad gets in a accident. also niya looks a lot like ashnoor kaur from patiala babes too πŸ˜†

did you hear about dil ye ziddi hai and ishq subhan allah.. they might be axed as well? i dont watch either but isa has a fan following from what i see

i feel its more about Nias journey she is confused right now and all these experiences will make her realise that Kabir is the right choice

yeah isa and dil yeh ziddi ending...also dadi amma maan jao

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

wow i looked at upload date and its from 2008! its quite old.. i dont even remember if hum tv launched in usa at that time lol

is it horror based?

Yeah its a horror story but not that fake horror . Its a simple horror story which is believable. I watched it in my childhood on tv than i rewatched it thrice on my laptop.

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

i even tried searching for it 5 years ago but couldnt find it

Really i watched it last year. It was on youtube but now they removed it don't know why.

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

One question !

Wahaj's show 'Dil-e-Bereham''s episodes are not available online!

Did that show ended abruptly because episodes are not available online

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: anshvi

One question !

Wahaj's show 'Dil-e-Bereham''s episodes are not available online!

Did that show ended abruptly because episodes are not available online

Yes. Dil E Berahem remains incomplete, and no news about the reason behind this.πŸ˜•

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: awida

Yes. Dil E Berahem remains incomplete, and no news about the reason behind this.πŸ˜•

Oh okay

Thanks for the reply :)

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: mohit30895

Hello, everyone Recently I watched a few episodes of the Main Abdul Qadir Hoon on ZEE5, I liked it a lot, & I think you will also like it. Main Abdul Qadir Hoon is an Urdu drama show starring Fahad Mustafa as Abdul Qadir and Alishba Yousuf as Zareen. Directed by Babar Javed and produced by Momina Duraid, Abdul Qadir is a kind-hearted man who befriends a bold Zareen and gets influenced by her habits. Abdul Qadir proposes Zareen but she rejects him. Heart-broken, Abdul Qadir moves to England and meets Nell who brings him back to the path of God. Later, Abdul Qadir's mother employs a now poor Zareen to divert his mind away from God. This summer feel your emotions on the ZEE5 OTT player. #SummerOfEmotion

Hello and welcome to Pakistani serials forum.😊

I watched it last year, and I loved it too much. All the actors did amazing jobs. Loved Abdul qadir and Zareen alot. Sadly both Fahad Mustafa and Alishba Yosouf don't do dramas nowadays.

There's another drama of Alishba which touched my soul , which is Ek Nazar Meri Taraf. It deals with love, heartbreak, betrayal, and self discover.😊 try to watch it if you have much time.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by awida - 4 years ago