Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: anshvi

Hi Awida 😊

Yes I googled about Wahaj and his projects.

Watched Dil Nawaz and he really did a good job in it.

I know that he had prominent roles in Barham, Mah e tamaam, Dil Nawaz, Haiwan

😊

This is good. MET was liked by many here. πŸ˜ƒ

How about Sherry in Ehd E Wafa? Didn't you like him?😳

Originally posted by: Raatri

..yes very true..I used to see them when I had time....but now...din raat yahi Hain....I guess.this quarantine time...these serials are selling like hot cakes..

Enjoying toh Aisa Hain ki.....Apne ghar walo se BHI BAAT Nahi Hoti....is tough time me...Woh pareshan aur main maje mein😊

That's great. I am glad that you are happy in this stress time and killing your time watchinf these serials 😊.

Always stau happy dear

Originally posted by: TC_FA

3 months more to go πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

Ooh acha πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: awida

War here started on 2015. We live in South Yemen, there are 2 fighting parties. There's another party which rules north Yemen. Our country won't be the same again. Many ppl died, and our economy is very weak.

You asked me once if I've been to Pakistan. πŸ˜ƒ well. I didn't visit it. I used to watch Indian movies during my teenage yrs. I have many friends from Indian origions whose parents came here in Aden during the British rule. 😊 Hindi and Urdu are almost the same.. In fact Urdu is easier for me to learn coz it has many Arabic and English words.πŸ˜ƒ Still there are many words which I don't know their meanings, but didscussions help me understand.😊

That's not good. I hope everything get normal soon. Bus yeh war jaldi khatam hojaye. May Allah bless you and your country with peace and prosperity.

Ok thats great. Yeah urdu and hindi are somewhat similar even urdu and arabic have many similar words.

Enjoy your break and stay happy always

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: awida

This is good. MET was liked by many here. πŸ˜ƒ

How about Sherry in Ehd E Wafa? Didn't you like him?😳

I liked Sherry but Wahaj is the one that impressed me the most.

Sherry and Shariq's bond was amazing ❀️ I wish they had more scenes and their respective stories were given more prominence

sami011 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

awida yemen is the worst humanitarian crisis at the moment .Iam not too sure but loads of foreign countries have loads of blood apparently on their hands .May it get better soon .I salute your ability to understand urdu /hindi.They are same language with political differences making them so different now a days......may peace come to your country soon.

Originally posted by: _NINA_

You can watch do bol, angan ary, khalish, mere humdum mere dost, the ghost, dilagi, besharam, app k liye, suno chanda, dil mon ka diya and if you really want to laugh than watch barat series.

where can i find the ghost?

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

What's up? Anyone around?

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

@hope . Hello , how are you?😊

@Sami . Sadly you are right about the condition in Yemen. May Allah shower peace on us .

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

where can i find the ghost?

You can find it on dailymotion

First few episodes are on youtube as well

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLrAE029iwpk5QeznJ_o_xxKo8NechK0r6

All parts were available on youtube till last year but ab i guess they removed it.