Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: DreamyButterfly

@Itidal How I can forget you seriously? ❤️ I miss KAM days 😭You're one of the first members I've chatted with here.... and I remember I had a hard time remembering your name 😆.

Any Imran Abbas shows you would suggest to watch? 😃

Yes. Those were the days when I was hooked by Imran Abbas portrayal of Hammad. I cried many times while watching KAM. 😭

Yes. My name can be difficult to be remembered. It is unusual name here too. 😆 But yours is very easy to be remembered coz it is the name of the only woman who was in touch with Jibrael (alaihi assalam).❤️

I suggest you watch Yaar E Bewafa. Imran's char was on point. He is also very likeable in Jo Tu Chahey. But this drama has a lot of side characters who eat the screentime. Also the FL's acting is boring.🥱

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Well well well, this thread shall be interesting! 😆

Hello, everyone! 😳

karti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hello everyone.

I am hooked to watching pakistani dramas since last couple of years and found almost all of them very good except for few which were very slow and depressing.

Can you suggest some recently ended dramas which are good with happy ending and not much rona dhona. In these difficult times of lockdown I am looking for something good to watch and nothing with depressing content.

ZGH is my all time favorite and even thinking of starting it again as I get very positive vibes from this show especially from the character of Kashaf's mother. I just loved her how strongly she raised her daughters.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

@Karti . There are many dramas which are good and will make you feel happy, they have strong female leads, and not too depressing . Anaa , Ishq Zahe Naseeb , Do Bol are among the best. You can also check drama suggessions topics which are posted in this forum lately.

Originally posted by: karti

Hello everyone.

I am hooked to watching pakistani dramas since last couple of years and found almost all of them very good except for few which were very slow and depressing.

Can you suggest some recently ended dramas which are good with happy ending and not much rona dhona. In these difficult times of lockdown I am looking for something good to watch and nothing with depressing content.

ZGH is my all time favorite and even thinking of starting it again as I get very positive vibes from this show especially from the character of Kashaf's mother. I just loved her how strongly she raised her daughters.

You can watch do bol, angan ary, khalish, mere humdum mere dost, the ghost, dilagi, besharam, app k liye, suno chanda, dil mon ka diya and if you really want to laugh than watch barat series.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: _NINA_

You can watch do bol, angan ary, khalish, mere humdum mere dost, the ghost, dilagi, besharam, app k liye, suno chanda, dil mon ka diya and if you really want to laugh than watch barat series.

Mmmm such a wonderfull list.❤️ but is there a Pakistani drama named : the ghost?😲

Originally posted by: awida

Mmmm such a wonderfull list.❤️ but is there a Pakistani drama named : the ghost?😲

Yeah its an amazing serial starring Faysal qureshi, sawera nadeem, samina perrzada, sania saeed, nadia jamil, asif raza mir and others. If you get time than do watch. Something very different. It was an English novel adaptation.

Raatri thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hello everyone....it's Nisha from India....

Enjoying my time watching paki shows

Originally posted by: Raatri

Hello everyone....it's Nisha from India....

Enjoying my time watching paki shows

Hi nisha

Good to know that you are enjoying watching pak serials

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Welcome @Nisha. Such a lovely name.😃 which Pakisstani dramas are you watching currently?😊

@Nina . Thanks for the recommendation . 😊

I am missing all the forum members. 🤗Nowadays we have rains, many power cuts.. and very weak net . How's everybody?😕

Edited by awida - 4 years ago