Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Hi Awida, how has Ramadan been for you?

Alhamdulillah . It is going gr8.πŸ˜ƒ

Yes a lot of the countries which were not getting many cases are getting more cases now.. hopefully this is done in the whole world within the next few months, I am so sick of even hearing the words coronavirus and Covid-19. Some countries also are recording people dying of corona even when it's possible it isn't. It's a weird, weird situation.

@red. I think it is the opposite here. Many deaths happen because of corona, but ppl like to live in a denial .πŸ€” I pray to Allah to end this crisis and save our lives, and things return to normal again. πŸ˜’

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hello everyone πŸ€—

-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Neel_M

Hello everyone πŸ€—

Hello :)

Word Count: 1

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Neel_M

Hello everyone πŸ€—

Hello . πŸ€—

Word Count: 1

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: awida

@red. I think it is the opposite here. Many deaths happen because of corona, but ppl like to live in a denial .πŸ€” I pray to Allah to end this crisis and save our lives, and things return to normal again. πŸ˜’

That is also true. A lot of people, even in America, believe that coronavirus are fake. It is unbelievable that people will still think that πŸ€”. I also pray to Allah that this crisis ends. It is very depressing here. School is no longer in session physically, you can not go out to do anything such as eat or see your friends, it is just depressing too for lots for people, especially those who are out of jobs right now.

Ameen Suma Ameen.

I hope soon we will get rid of this corona.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

@Azaan. I agree. Staying at home is depressing for us..it is more than depressing for many ppl who lost their jobs, or can't afford to buy food for their families.πŸ˜’ may Allah help them.

@Nina . Ameen. How is it in your place?

@Nina . Ameen. How is it in your place?

It's same. Some people are just ignoring the fact while some are taking it seriously.My university holidays have been extended. And now i am tired of this online studies. I just hope It will end soon. I pray that Allah protect all of us and our families.

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

yes kajal oops πŸ˜†

yeah i was honestly expecting it to be slower cause of everything going on but time is going fast.. and yes eid is not even going to feel like eid.. just eid promos on tv channels and food nothing else. i really hope by bakra eid things are 100x better. the lockdown is eased here too barely though it's just being able to visit parks and stores allowing curbside pickup.... its better than nothing i guess. i want gyms to open i miss gym :3 hopefully very soon. ramadan is going great for me. people are getting so annoyed with the lockdown now and a lot of mayors/governors are facing flak for how they are handling this situation too.. some states opened but the cases went up there so everybody is lost on when to open

yeah this Ramadan is going super fast more than usual lol...i think lockdown will be lifted by bakra eid in aug but it wont really make much difference because social distancing will still be there na

Hey @Hinna and @Azaan. I am happy to read that they are easing the lockdown in your countries.😊 Here Corona has just beginned. New cases are confirmed. And ppl don't want to stay at home, so the cases increasing, and many deaths are recorded without even knowing the reasons, coz no one cares to check.😳

same in pak and india i guess...most people are not getting tested