Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

heyyyy iqra good to see you after sooo long...you should watch ye dil mera though its a bit dark

pyaar ke sadqay is also good

Good to see you too hina!!

My family is watching both and chalte phirte i see it too haha

oh forgot to mention kashf is also a unique one

Originally posted by: -Grace-

what shows are you guys currently watching? the last one I saw was ehd e wafa. Any recommendations?

You can watch pyaar k sadqy, sabaat and kasf

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

is the quality on yt good? i wanna rewatch it because i forgot the story

how many epis are left for mdkd? i dont wanna spoil it for you but its gonna get interesting now :D

yeah i was thinking of watching 9 months for sukriti but im not sure, im actually glad these shows are going off air and thanks to this break im no longer addicted to tv serials it was such a waste of time poora din yahi dekhti thi lol

i wonder which show immj 2 will replace though?thats the only show im planning to start and also maybe the new Gul one on sony

yes its not 720p its 480p but its pretty clear still

im on 79.. last episode before lockdown was episode 99. yeah its gotten interesting niya left wenet too and so did her friend anjali

lol i didnt follow many shows from india, just 4 i really liked (choti sardarni, ye rishtey hai pyar ke, and khkt but now that its off air i replaced it with mdkd 🥱 as well as yrkkh if i have time). i hope to see these 4 back on tv soon. how has ramzan being going for you? i cant believe we are already past the halfway mark 😳 its gonna be a very quiet chand raat cause of all the restrictions.. people are getting so annoyed now with all of this too

immj2 was going to start at 7pm i dont think anything was in that slot i think vidya used to air at 7 then it got moved over here not sure about indias schedule

azaanabbas thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Grace-

what shows are you guys currently watching? the last one I saw was ehd e wafa. Any recommendations?

kashf, ye dil mera, pyar ke sadkay, dilruba

Edited by azaanabbas - 4 years ago
-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

thank you for the suggestion guys :)

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

yes its not 720p its 480p but its pretty clear still

im on 79.. last episode before lockdown was episode 99. yeah its gotten interesting niya left wenet too and so did her friend anjali

lol i didnt follow many shows from india, just 4 i really liked (choti sardarni, ye rishtey hai pyar ke, and khkt but now that its off air i replaced it with mdkd 🥱 as well as yrkkh if i have time). i hope to see these 4 back on tv soon. how has ramzan being going for you? i cant believe we are already past the halfway mark 😳 its gonna be a very quiet chand raat cause of all the restrictions.. people are getting so annoyed now with all of this too

immj2 was going to start at 7pm i dont think anything was in that slot i think vidya used to air at 7 then it got moved over here not sure about indias schedule

anjali? i think you mean kajal right?

my Ramadan has been good and yeah time always goes extra fast during Ramadan...eid will pretty much be nn existent except for good food lol...but hey they are easing the lockdown from tomorrow so lets see...we are allowed to visit parks now :) hope ramadan is going well for you...hows the lockdown there?

azaanabbas thumbnail

anjali? i think you mean kajal right?

my Ramadan has been good and yeah time always goes extra fast during Ramadan...eid will pretty much be nn existent except for good food lol...but hey they are easing the lockdown from tomorrow so lets see...we are allowed to visit parks now :) hope ramadan is going well for you...hows the lockdown there?

yes kajal oops 😆

yeah i was honestly expecting it to be slower cause of everything going on but time is going fast.. and yes eid is not even going to feel like eid.. just eid promos on tv channels and food nothing else. i really hope by bakra eid things are 100x better. the lockdown is eased here too barely though it's just being able to visit parks and stores allowing curbside pickup.... its better than nothing i guess. i want gyms to open i miss gym :3 hopefully very soon. ramadan is going great for me. people are getting so annoyed with the lockdown now and a lot of mayors/governors are facing flak for how they are handling this situation too.. some states opened but the cases went up there so everybody is lost on when to open

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Hey @Hinna and @Azaan. I am happy to read that they are easing the lockdown in your countries.😊 Here Corona has just beginned. New cases are confirmed. And ppl don't want to stay at home, so the cases increasing, and many deaths are recorded without even knowing the reasons, coz no one cares to check.😳

azaanabbas thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Hey @Hinna and @Azaan. I am happy to read that they are easing the lockdown in your countries.😊 Here Corona has just beginned. New cases are confirmed. And ppl don't want to stay at home, so the cases increasing, and many deaths are recorded without even knowing the reasons, coz no one cares to check.😳

Hi Awida, how has Ramadan been for you?

Yes a lot of the countries which were not getting many cases are getting more cases now.. hopefully this is done in the whole world within the next few months, I am so sick of even hearing the words coronavirus and Covid-19. Some countries also are recording people dying of corona even when it's possible it isn't. It's a weird, weird situation.