Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SuperstarSEHAR

AMEEN SUMAAMEEN.ALLAH sub ki maaon ko lambi zindagi,sehat aur khushiyan dy AMEEN SUMAAMEEN

Ameen Ya Rabbal Aalameen

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

i looked it up on yt and its in full screen quality was not expecting that lol

will probably watch when im finished catching up on mere dad ki dulhan.. already on episode 71 its amazing! im glad i started watching. im dissapointed in how sree seems to have changed since he became the head :( and now amber found out "bawra mann" was guneet i wonder if guneet will get married to doctor saab now

did you hear about the new shows on sony coming? none of them are looking interesting to me maybe nine months might be good but havent watched sukirti in anything except bigg boss and dilli wali thakur girls

nazar 2 is also going off air too i was shocked about that :o i think colors is the only main channel that hasnt announced any shows are going off air

is the quality on yt good? i wanna rewatch it because i forgot the story

how many epis are left for mdkd? i dont wanna spoil it for you but its gonna get interesting now :D

yeah i was thinking of watching 9 months for sukriti but im not sure, im actually glad these shows are going off air and thanks to this break im no longer addicted to tv serials it was such a waste of time poora din yahi dekhti thi lol

i wonder which show immj 2 will replace though?thats the only show im planning to start and also maybe the new Gul one on sony

anshvi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hey everyone

So got to know that Wahaj Ali and Neelam Munir are coming back in a new show titled 'Bikhray Moti'...it is for Ary digital

Does anyone have any idea what this show is about and if Wahaj is playing a lead role?

This is the pic that both Wahaj and Neelam have posted on their Insta handles

This is will be their 2nd show together after Dil Nawaz

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAA31OWjvkB/?igshid=1xvlsaxs7xdah

anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

i looked it up on yt and its in full screen quality was not expecting that lol

will probably watch when im finished catching up on mere dad ki dulhan.. already on episode 71 its amazing! im glad i started watching. im dissapointed in how sree seems to have changed since he became the head :( and now amber found out "bawra mann" was guneet i wonder if guneet will get married to doctor saab now

did you hear about the new shows on sony coming? none of them are looking interesting to me maybe nine months might be good but havent watched sukirti in anything except bigg boss and dilli wali thakur girls

nazar 2 is also going off air too i was shocked about that :o i think colors is the only main channel that hasnt announced any shows are going off air

Hey sorry for barging in but glad to know that u watch Mere Dad Ok Dulhan

It's sucha sweet, refreshing and a relatable show which is quite underrated. I hope more people get to know about it and give this show a chance

Originally posted by: anshvi

Hey everyone

So got to know that Wahaj Ali and Neelam Munir are coming back in a new show titled 'Bikhray Moti'...it is for Ary digital

Does anyone have any idea what this show is about and if Wahaj is playing a lead role?

This is the pic that both Wahaj and Neelam have posted on their Insta handles

This is will be their 2nd show together after Dil Nawaz

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAA31OWjvkB/?igshid=1xvlsaxs7xdah

is it the same one with yasir nawaz in it earlier titled as toottay taray?

anshvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

is it the same one with yasir nawaz in it earlier titled as toottay taray?

I am not sure

But I had read somewhere that Yasir is also in it

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

@HB . I too guess Bikhry Moti is the same : Toottay Taare

anshvi thumbnail

How does the schedule of shows work in Pak?

I just noticed that Bikhray Moti' s news came nearly 9 months ago !!!!! And still it hasn't come on air !

So, how does it work ? Like Wahaj as far as I know is a part of 3 projects - one with Yumna , then One with Ramsha and this Bikhray Moti one

And as far as I know Wahaj does prominent roles

So, how will it work....will he shoot simultaneously or he has already shot for Bikhray Moti or there is a lot of time for other 2 shows to come?

I am clueless here

-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

what shows are you guys currently watching? the last one I saw was ehd e wafa. Any recommendations?

Originally posted by: -Grace-

what shows are you guys currently watching? the last one I saw was ehd e wafa. Any recommendations?

heyyyy iqra good to see you after sooo long...you should watch ye dil mera though its a bit dark

pyaar ke sadqay is also good