Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1169266 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

What drama have you guys seen that you felt was overhyped and overrated, but everyone else loved it and was so popular?

mery pas tum ho,mdmd,munafiq,izn,kcr etc.
azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Has anyone seen this?

https://youtu.be/soCynlgRYGM

Edited by azaanabbas - 4 years ago

Yup its one of my favourite drama and its ost is really good

Ruby2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What's the concept of qaid e tanhai?

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

What drama have you guys seen that you felt was overhyped and overrated, but everyone else loved it and was so popular?

Humsafar

Ishq zahe naseeb

Mere pass tum ho

Gul e Rana

Dil e Muzdar

Sheh re Zaat

Suno Chanda S2

O Rangreza

Yeh dil mera

And many more

Originally posted by: Ruby2020

What's the concept of qaid e tanhai?

FQ aka moiz and Savera Nadeem aka aisha were cousins and engaged with each other and than got married. It was love marriage. Fq mother's did not like savera. Fq was not financially stable. He has responsiblity of his siblings, mother and wife. They had a daughter and then their expensives further increased so fq decides to go abroad to earn money. His mother Saba hameed was happy with his this decision but savera was not happy as no one likes her in that house except her husband. She did not want him to go but he still went abroad. She started feeling lonely in that house. Moiz did not come for few years. Saeed jibran aka jawad was moiz friend who used to look after aisha and her daughter and eventually he fell for aisha. In UK Moiz found a female friend Sunita marshal aka aneela and they started dating. When aisha came to know about aneela than she decided to accept jawad proposal and she demanded divorce from Moiz but jawad mother did not accept that so that marriage did not happened. In anger moiz married aneela and they had a son. Aneela thought that he divorced his first wife but when she came to know that dicorce did not happen than she threw him out of her house. After fewyears she died and moiz met with his son. He went to Pak with his son. His daughter used to hate him. Aisha was serving like a maid in her sasural.

In last Moiz took Aisha and their daughter to London. They apologized from each other and became a happy family.

TanShi_CrazyLuv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

guys can i open a new thread #IStandByMairaOmair where i can support OmairRana and share all details of #LGS case which proves him Innocent and Begunah as if u all guide me can i?

Originally posted by: TanShi_CrazyLuv

guys can i open a new thread #IStandByMairaOmair where i can support OmairRana and share all details of #LGS case which proves him Innocent and Begunah as if u all guide me can i?

PM the mod of this forum

why is Hum only uploading the old dramas which ive already seen😡

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Humsafar

Ishq zahe naseeb

Mere pass tum ho

Gul e Rana

Dil e Muzdar

Sheh re Zaat

Suno Chanda S2

O Rangreza

Yeh dil mera

And many more

Oh wow didn't know so many people found Humsafar overhyped. I loved it but also could understand why it can seem overrated and overhyped.

Ishq Zahe Naseeb was decent. Mere Paas Tum Ho yes I agree wayyyyy too much hype. There were other shows at the time who deserved 20+ instead of that show. Yeh Dil Mera was too slow in the beginning but last 7-8 episodes kept me gripped. It would have been a legendary show if it was just 21-22 episodes cause the pace would be good too