Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

I hate such girls who have affairs with guys, without being loyal.😡 also hate those girls who give big promises about undying love and agreeing to do everything for their lovers, then get married to guys whom their parents' choose for them..highs of hypocrisity!🤢

Same here. I really don't like a person whether a girl or a boy who has affair with someone but without being loyal.

I hate those husband/wife who are not loyal wuth their spouses. Its like a sin to cheat your spouse. I am totally against extramarital affairs.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Same here. I really don't like a person whether a girl or a boy who has affair with someone but without being loyal.

I hate those husband/wife who are not loyal wuth their spouses. Its like a sin to cheat your spouse. I am totally against extramarital affairs.

Yes. Cheating on a spouse is one of the biggest sins. 😔

I wonder how can a girl meet a boy, have an affair and hide it from her parents. She even goes on saying big claims , giving promises, which she knows are beyond her capacity.😕 she misleads a guy, turns him into majnu, causes badnami for her self and her own family.. sometimes it causes someone's death .😲

Edited by awida - 4 years ago

Yes. Cheating on a spouse is one of the biggest sins. 😔

Its unforgivable. I believe ek bar shadi hojaye than a person should always remain loyal to his/her spouse.

I wonder how can a girl meet a boy, have an affair and hide it from her parents.

She is deceiving her parents.

She even goes on saying big claims , giving promises, which she knows are beyond her capacity.😕 she misleads a guy, turns him into majnu, causes badnami for her self and her own family.. sometimes it causes someone's death .😲

That's really bad. It is also a sin. Firstly she is deceiving her parents and playing with her family's respect. She is claiming to love a Na mehram which is another sin and than she is also cheating with that guy for someone else which is another sin. Uff and in this process she is hurting the feelings of her family and that guy which is immoral.

Same goes with boys, they do promises to marry and give all the love to more than one girl and in the end they marry with girl of his parents choice. Girls are more sensitive larkiyan jaldi baton mein ajati hein aur phir unka dil toot jata hai.

I just want to say k iss tarahan k Na mehram relationships hi ghalat hein. I am not in favour of such love affairs. Agar waqai aisa ko relationship rakhna hai tu shadi bhi phir ussi sy karni chaiye. Aur ussi k saath loyal rehna chaiye. Unfortunately today's generation does this just for time pass.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: _NINA_

That's really bad. It is also a sin. Firstly she is deceiving her parents and playing with her family's respect. She is claiming to love a Na mehram which is another sin and than she is also cheating with that guy for someone else which is another sin. Uff and in this process she is hurting the feelings of her family and that guy which is immoral.

Same goes with boys, they do promises to marry and give all the love to more than one girl and in the end they marry with girl of his parents choice. Girls are more sensitive larkiyan jaldi baton mein ajati hein aur phir unka dil toot jata hai.

I just want to say k iss tarahan k Na mehram relationships hi ghalat hein. I am not in favour of such love affairs. Agar waqai aisa ko relationship rakhna hai tu shadi bhi phir ussi sy karni chaiye. Aur ussi k saath loyal rehna chaiye. Unfortunately today's generation does this just for time pass.

I agree most of guys don't value relationships. So it is a wise step to get married first and fall in love later..or you can fall in love with a relative, a class mate, or a work mate..but don't talk to him or promise anything unless you inform your parents about him. If you can't talk to your parents, it means that you can't promise that guy anything coz you are a coward. You won't be able to defend your love.

I agree most of guys don't value relationships. So it is a wise step to get married first and fall in love later..or you can fall in love with a relative, a class mate, or a work mate..but don't talk to him or promise anything unless you inform your parents about him. If you can't talk to your parents, it means that you can't promise that guy anything coz you are a coward. You won't be able to defend your love.

Exaclty

If you really love someone than first talk with your parents and try to send rishta instead of waste time on fake promises.

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Its an old drama, from 2011-12 I believe.

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Its an old drama, from 2011-12 I believe.

I started it but never completed it. Got bored.🥱

I started it but never completed it. Got bored.🥱

story achi hai but the execution made it boring and actors too

also the epis are already being uploaded on farhats yt channel