Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

When it comes to dramas I always try to catch up on daily soaps before weeklies.. ie. Wafa Kar Chalay and Dushman e Jaan. I try not to fall too behind on the shows that air more than once a week.

I do the same .😊 and that's why I was shocked. Coz it will get tougher to try to catch up on a daily.πŸ€“

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: _NINA_

I watch most of the dramas like this . It saves time 😊.

And sometimes I don't understand anything. Like while watching BEDS I failed to understand the ghalat fehmi between Ahsan/Hina/Ushna. πŸ˜† I guess he thought his lover got engaged.. and he blamed Ushna, Ushna blamed Hina..then Hina blamed her.. I got confused.πŸ€ͺ

Originally posted by: awida

And sometimes I don't understand anything. Like while watching BEDS I failed to understand the ghalat fehmi between Ahsan/Hina/Ushna. πŸ˜† I guess he thought his lover got engaged.. and he blamed Ushna, Ushna blamed Hina..then Hina blamed her.. I got confused.πŸ€ͺ

He thought that his cousin ( ushna's brother) got engaged with roshni aka hina. So he was angry with ushna aka mahi that when she knew that he loves roshni than why she did not stopped his brother from this. He was angry with hina bcoz he thought that she cheated him and left him for his cousin. He talked rudely with both ushna, his brother and hina. Ushna thought that roshni ny ahsan ko mere against kiya hai, hina thought that ushna ny usky kaan bharwy hein usky against. And ahsan's bhabi thought that ahsan is upset bcoz mahi is getting married but he was upset bcoz he is thinking that roshni's rishta is confirm with his cousin. Which is not true

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Yeah I wanted Tejasswi to be in top instead of Shivin, I feel like he keeps aborting tasks lol. I also hope KP wins the show. However I did read somewhere Karishma Tanna won the show even though I feel she didn't contribute anything to the show

Balraj is in top three dont know why. Finale is yet to shoot on 19th of this month. Winner will be between Kp and Karishma.

its easy to watch Geo dramas as half of their scenes are repeated from previous episode

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

He thought that his cousin ( ushna's brother) got engaged with roshni aka hina. So he was angry with ushna aka mahi that when she knew that he loves roshni than why she did not stopped his brother from this. He was angry with hina bcoz he thought that she cheated him and left him for his cousin. He talked rudely with both ushna, his brother and hina. Ushna thought that roshni ny ahsan ko mere against kiya hai, hina thought that ushna ny usky kaan bharwy hein usky against. And ahsan's bhabi thought that ahsan is upset bcoz mahi is getting married but he was upset bcoz he is thinking that roshni's rishta is confirm with his cousin. Which is not true

So is Ushna getting married? And is Roshni serious about her relationship with Ahsan? Coz she told Mahi that he isn't good for her. Will she ditch him for Adeel Chaudhry?

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

its easy to watch Geo dramas as half of their scenes are repeated from previous episode

Only 10 minutes..but they are full of unnecessary characters, so it is easy to watch them in ff mood.πŸ˜†

So is Ushna getting married? And is Roshni serious about her relationship with Ahsan? Coz she told Mahi that he isn't good for her. Will she ditch him for Adeel Chaudhry?

Roshni is not loyal and sincere with ahsan. Some person named manzoor also called her. She will ditch ahsan for AC. And i guess ahsan is gonna marry with mahi than after marriage roshni will come back.

Only 10 minutes..but they are full of unnecessary characters, so it is easy to watch them in ff mood.πŸ˜†

Totally agreed

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Roshni is not loyal and sincere with ahsan. Some person named manzoor also called her. She will ditch ahsan for AC. And i guess ahsan is gonna marry with mahi than after marriage roshni will come back.

I hate such girls who have affairs with guys, without being loyal.😑 also hate those girls who give big promises about undying love and agreeing to do everything for their lovers, then get married to guys whom their parents' choose for them..highs of hypocrisity!🀒