Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

Yes. Her char is the best. I like it when she gives it back to Ahsan and Hina.πŸ˜† They confuse her big time.

And I thought you have much time, coz I saw you commenting on many threads. You even watch Tamanna.😲

No no i am not watching tammana just watched few clips. I don't get time in day time i usually watch dramas at night. As of now i have holidays after my exams. Yeah i do watch many dramas but I usually watch most of the dramas in fast forward mode like jhooti, dil ruba, jalan, ishqiya means whole episode in just 4-5 minutes.

But how will you be able to catch up of Dushman e Jaan?😲

i just need to watch thurs epis ill watch it today

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: _NINA_

No no i am not watching tammana just watched few clips. I don't get time in day time i usually watch dramas at night. As of now i have holidays after my exams. Yeah i do watch many dramas but I usually watch most of the dramas in fast forward mode like jhooti, dil ruba, jalan, ishqiya means whole episode in just 4-5 minutes.

Oh . Now I understand.πŸ˜ƒ I too watch some dramas in fast forward mood like: Raaz e Ulfat, Meher Posh, Sabaat ..

1169266 thumbnail

You remind me of my teenage days. πŸ˜† I too didn't like children and noise then. But see it as a way to learn how to deal with kids. πŸ˜‰

Here our Holiday starts on Friday. We go to my sister's house..there we let kids play, and have fun chatting togather..we don't pay much attention to kids' noise.πŸ˜ƒ

But I hate it when kids start breaking things or jumping on furniture, or fight togather.😑

i love kids.i know how to control naughty kids.my younger brother is much younger than me.my mom is a school teacher.i used to took care of my brother.my cousin has a son and a daughter.they are soo cute.i love my niece and nephew.my niece calls me mama😳.her beautiful smile always brightens up my day.
azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Are you watching KKK?

Yes. I am. I'm glad it's back, since I always watch Indian reality shows. My favorite contestant is Tejasswi and Karan

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Yes. I am. I'm glad it's back, since I always watch Indian reality shows. My favorite contestant is Tejasswi and Karan

Wow they both are my favorite contestants as well.

Teja is gonna leave next week. I hope Kp wins the show.

Oh . Now I understand.πŸ˜ƒ I too watch some dramas in fast forward mood like: Raaz e Ulfat, Meher Posh, Sabaat ..

I watch most of the dramas like this . It saves time 😊.

azaanabbas thumbnail

Wow they both are my favorite contestants as well.

Teja is gonna leave next week. I hope Kp wins the show.

Yeah I wanted Tejasswi to be in top instead of Shivin, I feel like he keeps aborting tasks lol. I also hope KP wins the show. However I did read somewhere Karishma Tanna won the show even though I feel she didn't contribute anything to the show

azaanabbas thumbnail

But how will you be able to catch up of Dushman e Jaan?😲

When it comes to dramas I always try to catch up on daily soaps before weeklies.. ie. Wafa Kar Chalay and Dushman e Jaan. I try not to fall too behind on the shows that air more than once a week.