Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1169266 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: awida

Good morning everybody. 😊

Am I the only one who feel bored during Sat_Sun?. I have nothing to watch. πŸ˜’

good morningπŸ˜ƒ.have a nice day.i hate weekends especially Saturday.my cousin sister comes to our house every week.she is the mother of two.her kids are very naughty😡
1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

I'm watching Zebaish.

It's gotten more interesting now actually, enjoying watching it more than Mehruposh

i'm not watching this drama because of the so-called legendary actress bushra ansari.
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Good morning Awida! Hope everything is going well.

It was the 4th of July here on Saturday, and everybody keeps on doing fireworks and it's very loud πŸ˜†, even right now at 12:15am. Our corona deaths have gone down a lot as well here in Illinois, alhamdulillah.

Happy national day. And I am happy that the pandemic is less dangerous now. 😊

Since I am busy usually in daytime, I watch everything at night. I watch Jalan on Saturdays and Dilruba as well. Sundays is only Sabaat. Do you watch Sabaat?

I can't watch Jalan although I am dying to see Emmad on screen. But I dread I may hate Minal after watching this. Do you know I am still hating Ayeza after MPTH?😲

I started watching Sabaat for Usman. But he has a very small screen presence. πŸ₯Ί Will watch it tonight ..insha Allah.

Do you know yesterday I watched BEDS. Yes. It is somehow like Aangan ( ARY ) minus Qavi Khan.❀️ All the ladies are likeable. Couldn't hold my laughter watching Saba Hamid feeling embarassed after Samina Ahmad scolded her. I never saw Saba in such a role. πŸ˜ƒ

I think I can watch it on Sats..coz I am over my haterd for Ushna now.πŸ˜†

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: SuperstarSEHAR

good morningπŸ˜ƒ.have a nice day.i hate weekends especially Saturday.my cousin sister comes to our house every week.she is the mother of two.her kids are very naughty😡

You remind me of my teenage days. πŸ˜† I too didn't like children and noise then. But see it as a way to learn how to deal with kids. πŸ˜‰

Here our Holiday starts on Friday. We go to my sister's house..there we let kids play, and have fun chatting togather..we don't pay much attention to kids' noise.πŸ˜ƒ

But I hate it when kids start breaking things or jumping on furniture, or fight togather.😑

and i havent even been watching anything this week because i dont get time lol

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss

and i havent even been watching anything this week because i dont get time lol

But how will you be able to catch up of Dushman e Jaan?😲

Am i the only one who don't get time on anyday.

I never get bored. You know i had planning to watch any old drama serial and some old movie but not getting time.

I can't watch Jalan although I am dying to see Emmad on screen. But I dread I may hate Minal after watching this. Do you know I am still hating Ayeza after MPTH?😲

I started watching Sabaat for Usman. But he has a very small screen presence. πŸ₯Ί Will watch it tonight ..insha Allah.

Do you know yesterday I watched BEDS. Yes. It is somehow like Aangan ( ARY ) minus Qavi Khan.❀️ All the ladies are likeable. Couldn't hold my laughter watching Saba Hamid feeling embarassed after Samina Ahmad scolded her. I never saw Saba in such a role. πŸ˜ƒ

I think I can watch it on Sats..coz I am over my haterd for Ushna now.πŸ˜†

I m also getting vibes of angam from BeDs and enjoying watching it. Glad that you are also watching it. Though i don't like ushna shah but still i m liking her character maheen.

Good morning Awida! Hope everything is going well.

It was the 4th of July here on Saturday, and everybody keeps on doing fireworks and it's very loud πŸ˜†, even right now at 12:15am. Our corona deaths have gone down a lot as well here in Illinois, alhamdulillah.

Since I am busy usually in daytime, I watch everything at night. I watch Jalan on Saturdays and Dilruba as well. Sundays is only Sabaat. Do you watch Sabaat?

Are you watching KKK?

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: _NINA_

I m also getting vibes of angam from BeDs and enjoying watching it. Glad that you are also watching it. Though i don't like ushna shah but still i m liking her character maheen.

Yes. Her char is the best. I like it when she gives it back to Ahsan and Hina.πŸ˜† They confuse her big time.

And I thought you have much time, coz I saw you commenting on many threads. You even watch Tamanna.😲