Users

Frequent Posters

jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MR21

OMG!! This is so domestic setup❤️

She is being full-on wife duty.

While she is busy watching him and getting distracted, he is also busy getting distracted by her🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

The Ending☺️

Awesome update, continue soon.

Thanks , domestic is a different way to describe it! I’m glad you enjoyed it.. keep reading and I’ll keep writing.

jagrutid thumbnail

About to post the next as I’m not sure when I’ll get chance during the week.

jagrutid thumbnail

9. Tea for two

Rishab searches for his Rolex and his search leads him into their bedroom. It had been missing from his wrist since the early hours of the morning. He’d finally found the time to look for it.

With no meetings panned for the rest of the day he walks around the house in a relaxed version of one of his suits. A crisp white shirt and a open collar.

He looks around at the bedside table then at his armchair, with no sign of his watch he walks into the bathroom.

There it was sat by the wash basin. He must of forgotten it there this morning.

Whilst picking it up and fastening Rishab notices a scrunched up medical prescription and carton in the bin.

Concerned about Mrs Bajaj although she hadn’t mentioned anything to him he takes out his mobile phone and dials the doctors number.

A little later that afternoon and the beauty of the layout out their bedroom meant that Rishab could see what was going on in the lounge through the window and particularly well from his chair.

“What’s going on there?” he asks typing a message on his phone whilst walking towards his chair. He knew Prerna had walked into the room behind him with tea.

Rishab takes a seat in his arm chair whilst Prerna mixes together a cup of tea. She perched on the floor beside the coffee table in front of them.

“Kuki has invited Mr Mehra to tea, they’re eating the cake they missed out on yesterday.” She explains picking up the cup and handing it to him.

“Of course” says Bajaj thinking back to

how they’d turned a normal afternoon into something quiet romantic disturbing others in the process.

“And let me guess we’re not invited?”

“No” says Prerna with smiling eyes ,after all what they were talking about was adorable either way . It made both of them smile.

The moment of them looking out at Kuki and Mehra passed by Rishab drew his attention back to Prerna.

“Take a seat Mrs Bajaj” he said invitingly when he saw Prerna still perched uncomfortably not having really moved since preparing his tea at the table. There was a perfectly fine chair adjacent to his.

“I’m fine, I should check on Kuki” she said scattering her eyes a little.

“She looks fine to me” his eyes pointing towards the lounge.

“You don’t have to tread on eggshells around me Mrs Bajaj, I know others tend to but you and Kuki are a exception.” Something he’d noticed since their wedding day.

Perna however didn’t agree.

“Aisa kuch nahin hai” (I’m not, that’s not the case she tried to correct him.)

However the way in which she began to clear cutlery rather than sit down comfortably as he’d suggested was telling.

“Nahin hai” (it’s not like that”) she said again when she’ll caught him giving her that challenging look.

“Aap Mr Bajaj hame bussniess ke bare mein sikha sakte hai, parenthood ke bare mein but jaha baat ek atchi patni hone ki ati hai waha mein kuch nahin sunungi”

He’d certainly met his match but he liked this side of Pernas.

Speechless in a gratified sort that left with a smile he kept from showing.

She was about to step away but before doing so did she placed her hand on his shoulder just in time to stop him from picking up his cigar.

“Please don’t light another. “Aap ki sehad kuki aur hamare liye bohot maiyne rakhti hai” (“Your health is very important to me and Kuki.)

She took two steps to leave the room and she stopped for his words that came after a pause. There was something more important he wished to talk about.

“I came across the pregnancy test Prerna.

The expression on Prernas face although not visible to him creased. The fact that she had been worried about getting into a impromptu pregnancy with all their recent intimacy wasn’t something she had shared with him.

He didn’t want to make this uncomfortable for her so he allowed her to keep her back turned to him as did he keep seated in his chair which faced away from her.

“I’m not Mr Basu Mrs Bajaj you’ll conceive as and when you wish and when you are ready. Rest assured I’m not frivolous on such matters.”

“jaanti hoon” (“I know) she said a little quieter as this wasn’t as easy to say out aloud. However she continued.

“The insecurities lie in my mind and they’ll take time to vacate. Thank you for being understanding”

“Anything for you Mrs Bajaj” he said in return. Which gave Prernas heart another layer of comfort.

“Ek aur baat” .. (“one more thing”) she added and he paid attention.

“Please don’t mention Anurag, apne pati ke saamne kisi aur aadmi ka sikar immoral feel hota hai.”

( Please don’t mention Anurag again, talk of another man in the presence of my husband feels immoral.)

As Prerna left the room Rishab admired everything there was to about his wife silently with a smile.

Edited by jagrutid - 4 years ago
1174393 thumbnail

Hayyeee ye prerna meri fav hai 😍 ex lover ka naam lena immoral .. uff dill loot lia prerna tune !!

And my jaan rishabh hayyee itna understanding sexy pati ❤

jagrutid thumbnail

Originally posted by: DrshreyaKGrover

Hayyeee ye prerna meri fav hai 😍 ex lover ka naam lena immoral .. uff dill loot lia prerna tune !!

And my jaan rishabh hayyee itna understanding sexy pati ❤

Thank you, glad to have written something that was good to read! Loosely tied to the last one so do try that if you’ve not already.

The idea was that all these could sit on there own and be read individually but I keep falling into the trap of connecting things together 😂

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

😆 kaash prerna in the show yea keh pati. Like ZIKAR KAR PATI EK % KAASH KAASH KAASH. 🥺

Niyati_T thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Waah!!! Yeh Prerna... Rishabh ke liye ideal hai

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

The update is amazing.

But not mentioning Anurag's name isn't it a bit too much. I know we all like to dream but we couldn't imagine this even in the wildest of our dreams.🤣

Loved the part where she stopped him from having another cigar.❤️

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Image update

Word Count: 1

jagrutid thumbnail

Image update

[/QUOTE

thanks ❤️