Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grey-licious thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Hello Requestors,

FFDT has collectively decided to add some new guidelines for the requestors

Those guidelines are as follows:

1. A requestor cannot place a request for the FFs which haven't been updated for more than 2 months. (though they'll get the FFDT's generic cover) .
  2. Requesters can submit a maximum of 3 cover requests for an ongoing story and 2 in the case of completed ones.
  3. For long-running stories with more than 50 chapters, Requestors can request covers as much as they want till the completion of their stories and they will also get an exemption of one month, which means they can ask for a new book cover after 2 months instead of waiting for 3 months.

Hope you guys keep these new guidelines in mind before placing a book cover request.

Thanks
- FFG Head

ExoticDisaster thumbnail
Posted: 11 hours ago

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

Hello Requestors,

FFDT has collectively decided to add some new guidelines for the requestors

Those guidelines are as follows:

1. A requestor cannot place a request for the FFs which haven't been updated for more than 2 months. (though they'll get the FFDT's generic cover) .
  2. Requesters can submit a maximum of 3 cover requests for an ongoing story and 2 in the case of completed ones.
  3. For long-running stories with more than 50 chapters, Requestors can request covers as much as they want till the completion of their stories and they will also get an exemption of one month, which means they can ask for a new book cover after 2 months instead of waiting for 3 months.

Hope you guys keep these new guidelines in mind before placing a book cover request.

Thanks
- FFG Head

Tagging the remaining FFGs ..

Grey-licious thumbnail
Posted: 6 hours ago

Originally posted by: ExoticDisaster

Tagging the remaining FFGs ..

I tagged all the ffgs but don't know what happened 3 tags hi dikha rha haismiley24

Edited by Grey-licious - 6 hours ago
minakrish thumbnail
Posted: 5 hours ago

I have recently migrated my fanfictions to the FF Section from different forums. Just want to confirm if I can place a request for a cover or not?