Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: aquaHP

This is going to be fandom vs fandom🤦🏻‍♀️. How do I always get stuck in such situations 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Okay, I wanted to say this before but I forgot: we all like different characters and different relationships in the show for whatever reasons. Some like the actors, some relate to the characters and so on. It doesn't put us on different teams. We're all here for good storytelling. Well, atleast I am.

Also, on behalf of Kuhu stans, let me say this once and for all, we have never not admitted Kuhu's mistakes and definitely not forgotten anything. We just don't make posts discussing it because we don't need to since someone is already there first. Second thing, we haven't made posts pointing out Mishti's mistakes either. From my experience on this forum and the KuKu AT, I have only seen the members of the AT discuss all characters on a spectrum rather than paint them as black and white and keep repeating a characters' mistake over and over again. Don't mean to imply that members of MishBir AT do and frankly, I wouldn't know even if they did because since the leap (NishMish attack to be exact), MishBir stopped being interesting for me. I try to read up on opinions on the general posts but as I have mentioned multiple times, it comes to having to choose a particular side and defend a character. I can like two characters for completely different reasons and still point out their mistakes. 

I completely agree that Mishti never blames other people and I had never said that in my original post. I agree that Kuhu's Mishti jaap is annoying and if you wish to check the KuKu AT, you'll find that no one likes it. We just don't post it on the forum and also, never defend those actions either. And if anyone does mention it, we don't start pointing the finger at Mishti like Kuhu does and weirdly and sadly what Mishti fans do. Refer any post on the forum if you like. Because of this, most of the people have stopped expressing their views on the main forum and just stick to the KuKu AT where nobody talks about Mishti until and unless need be because if you dare to say anything about Mishti, it suddenly becomes a war zone. Why??? She's a fictional character, for god's sake.

I think it's safe to say that everyone agrees that Kuhu made mistakes(intentional/unintentional), she was shown cursing herself after committing them in private and blaming Mishti for it in public. We all agree! 

The problem here is being reminded of it over and over again when someone decides to discuss Mishti. Nobody is trying to demean Mishti or any character for that matter but can we not discuss the things that Mishti does or only people who like MishBir and Mishti are allowed to do that??

I don't think I need to mention the things Mishti does as the TM has already done that. I don't have the energy to comb through the episodes on hotstar and add my own list. But can we all decide on one standard for the two and maybe all characters? Because if spiking a drink is wrong, it should be considered wrong in each and every case, be it Kuhu spiking Abir's coffee or Abir spiking Kunal's coffee during last Holi. A crime is a crime no matter the intent.

My intentions were not to bring in a fight between fandoms.mishti would be a mere fictional character for u..but for me she is a bundle of emotions and love..I can't stand anyone blaming mishti even though I love Abir more.. Mishbir fans does analyse all the mistakes of Mishti and Abir..we don't blindly support them as kuhu fans does..we call Their actions..

Ohkk tell me one thing did Abir spiked the drink of Kunal out of jealousy or insecurities..no..he wanted his brother to enjoy..and it was bhaang not sleeping pills..therez a huge difference in both the cases..

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

My intentions were not to bring in a fight between fandoms.mishti would be a mere fictional character for u..but for me she is a bundle of emotions and love..I can't stand anyone blaming mishti even though I love Abir more.. Mishbir fans does analyse all the mistakes of Mishti and Abir..we don't blindly support them as kuhu fans does..we call Their actions..

Ohkk tell me one thing did Abir spiked the drink of Kunal out of jealousy or insecurities..no..he wanted his brother to enjoy..and it was bhaang not sleeping pills..therez a huge difference in both the cases..

Hey! I get that you're emotionally involved and you love Mishti's character a lot but it's wrong of you to assume that others don't put in the same thought for their favourite characters. I like Kuhu more than Mishti and I have my own reasons for that. It doesn't mean that I don't like Mishti. I can like two characters at the same time. I don't have to choose a side. Having said that, I also can't support a character blindly. As a viewer, I have the advantage of being the spectator to the situation and be able to analyse the character for their backstory and their present actions. 

But this has become about monopolising a particular character. Just because we're fans of one particular character doesn't mean that only we have the right to criticize that character. I am sorry for generalising but what is this treatment that only MishBir fans can criticize Mishti's actions? We're all viewers and we all have opinions. Just because I like one character more than the other doesn't mean that I am not watching the whole story. Isn't that why we have the differentiation between ATs and the main forum?? ATs are for the purpose when you feel strongly but the main forum is where we get to hear everyone's opinions and discuss the complete story rather than keep defending one character.

I guess there's no point in continuing to have this conversation because this has become more about defending one particular character and I can't defend either character when I can see where they've both gone wrong and where they make mistakes. 

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

i will just say one thing...

mishti's mistakes are not forgiven easily... thats the only reason why show is still running today...

show revolving around mishti's mistakes only from day 1 to now and forever...

Melodic_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

i will just say one thing...

mishti's mistakes are not forgiven easily... thats the only reason why show is still running today...

show revolving around mishti's mistakes only from day 1 to now and forever...

Absolutely correct..if Mishti doesnt make any mistake show won't run.otherwisr how will these kuhu, jas and meenu will say she is a home breaker,call her charity case and muhboli..

Edited by The_incredible - 4 years ago
ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Absolutely correct..if Mishti doesnt make any mistake show won't run.otherwisr how will these kuhu, jas and meenu will say she is a home breaker,call her charity case and muhboli..

ammu leave this discussion here only...

angel81 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yyyy

I feel like opening a new topic every time Mishti’s mistake is over looked and she walks away with praises she when she doesn’t deserve it 

1. Mishti slapped Kunal and Kuhu when they tried to intoxicate her best friend and Abir but when she staged the drama in the forest and risked her life and Abir’s then she didn’t  think it was wrong . She conveniently forgot her mistake and justified in name of love . Kunal was unaware of Nishanth’s  addiction and Kuhu was not aware of the strength of the pills but Mishti was aware of how dangerous a jungle can be where there is no signal .

2. Where was Mishti’s concern when her best friend tried to kill Abir and left him to die . She forgave him so easily but she wants to teach Kuhu a lesson and claims she always does the “right” thing . Does turning blind eye to your best friend’s mistake called “doing the right thing “

3. Kuhu is called childish but what do we call the person who came up with great Nish Mish attack and later made mockery of marriage . Is that a sensible way of dealing  with breakup . She calls Kuhu selfish who doesn’t think of anyone but did she think even once  her stupid jealous plan hav hurt many innocent people .  Kuhu any day is more sensible . she handled her breakup both the times really well . If she didn’t care about her family like Mishti said Kuhu would have created a scene after Kunal revealed on her wedding day .

4.Mishti accuses Kuhu of spoiling her big day but how can we forget the Mahaan Mishti insulted Kuhu on her Sangeeth day I front of all . Everyone forgot about that and justified it as Mishti’s greatness 

5. Mishti says Kuhu never learnt from her mistake but did Mishti learn from hers ? She hid the truth about Meenu and Kunal from Kuhu and created havoc in her life yet she pulled similar stunt during divorce papers . How many times has she hid important things from Abir .  

It’s so unfortunate that the FL has double standards and we are forced to accept her because she is paired against one of the best ML of ITV . 

I only have one line to write, 

Why are Kuhus mistakes always whitewashed and blamed on mishti by her highness Kuhu?

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

I really appreciate some of the post where people are  discussion the characters without getting personal . I want to clarify one thing even if Kuhu is 100% at fault even then it doesn’t justify Mishti’s mistakes . Most of the mistakes from Mishti related to Kuhu like hiding about Meenu ,Kunal and poking her nose in Shwetha’s matter or divorce issue is because of her superiority feeling that she is better than Kuhu .She fails to realize that it’s easy to preach and when she was put in similar situation she screwed it up big time .No matter what her intention was nothing justify her silly jealousy plan which put Abir’s life in danger twice and her not questioning Nishanth like she did with Kunal and Kuhu shows how biased she is and she doesn’t stand for right thing always .

I dont justify Kuhu’s act of spiking the drink or her  Mantap drama by her but does that hide Mishti’s mistakes ? 

Lastly to those who are making it Kuhu vs Mishbir let me tell you I am a fan of Shaheer / Abir . I don’t blindly support any character just because he is my favorite.earlier I have criticized Abir as well .  

404_NotFound thumbnail

If coffee kand was unintentional,she could have asked every one to stop drinking ,she didn't do fhat..she didn't even stop Kunal from drinking it,how will she stop others.. geethu  u r ryt yaar.. even if she was not called out Mishti have got many pain in return of her mistake and that's not evrn close to what kuhu is suffering..kuhu is jealous and does mistakes out of her jealousy..she is not a child anymore to throw tantrums at everyone for gicing limelight to Mishti..I don't understand where these people r coming from..watch the show once again...

No one is justifying spiking of coffee atleast me but are asking one question .If Mishti can slap Kuhu for this why not extend the same treatment to her best friend or why didn’t she apologize to Abir for putting his life in danger because of her stupid jealousy plan in jungle .Its not about how wrong Kuhu is it’s about Mishti’s double standard which you clearly like to ignore and focus only on Kuhu’s mistakes . 

If Kuhu is wrong in spiking the drink then Mishti was equally wrong in jungle scene period .

Well I would advise you the same pls watch the show again 

404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel81

I only have one line to write, 

Why are Kuhus mistakes always whitewashed and blamed on mishti by her highness Kuhu?

Is it really white washed ? She is called wrong by everyone but is Mishti’s mistakes even called as mistakes ? 

For example in divorce drama , no one questioned Mishti as to why she stole Kuhu’s papers and she does not feel it’s wrong to steal papers . .She thinks she was slapped for no mistake of hers 

Edited by yyyy - 4 years ago
Melodic_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: yyyy

No one is justifying spiking of coffee atleast me but are asking one question .If Mishti can slap Kuhu for this why not extend the same treatment to her best friend or why didn’t she apologize to Abir for putting his life in danger because of her stupid jealousy plan in jungle .Its not about how wrong Kuhu is it’s about Mishti’s double standard which you clearly like to ignore and focus only on Kuhu’s mistakes . 

If Kuhu is wrong in spiking the drink then Mishti was equally wrong in jungle scene period .

Well I would advise you the same pls watch the show again 

I dont want to indulge in a fight..plz leave the matter here for good .