Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

i want ask this question to the TM who started this topic and i expect a reply from for sure...

till now YRHPK aired 262 epi and yes this is my first show that i didnt even ff a single epi and seen each and everything till now... how ever the worst the epi may be or heart breaking or romantic or light hearted...im not saying i watch it everyday but i have watched the all epi which i missed without ff...

as far as i see... the show is revolving around mishti's mistakes only... what the show progressing is only due to mishti mistakes only... may be FD may forget mishti's mistakes but not writers...

i have given each and every answer to your question in prev posts but i will give u again in a simple way this time...

mishti said sorry to abir for jungle fisaco if u want u can see the epi... that due to her they were stuck here.. why did u come she asked this ques to abir and yes for this also meenu hated mishti and made sure mishti targtedby nishant's weakness which lead to kunal's truth and abir MU her she got punishment from in worst way possible... and coming to kunal's truth its actually not needed to come out so she kept mum but she said in tiiff of the moment when her BF is near to death and in case if mishti is near to death she will never say kuanl that truth...

coming divorce papers may be she is not guilty of stealing them but she got slap from kuhu and if any of the house member comes to know that papers are from court then they will open it.. but the relation between mishku is different so the reaction is different...

just give me the reason why should mishti feel guilty.. if she knows it were divorce papers she wil bring it out and if she doesnt bring it out then it will out character for mishti... and it leads to ruining her spl day only in any case...  because how many differences did mishti wont destroy kuhu's happiness or kuhu's life just because mishti wants to be happy and leave kuhu alone...

the main problem in mishku relation is they dont trust eo... they wont give benifit of doubt to eo... and both will land troubles as always lead took by mish so mishti is more troubled...

coming nishant shaadi track its compromisefrom her side for the family who raised her so she accepted but not at cost of abir's life... and she will be punished by meenu for that and kuhu and jas are already in it...

mishti not questioning nishanth is something which anyone didnt like or why he is easily forgiven so the reason is no one knows what happened exactly in the car accident issue... jo sab sach jaanta hain vo sirf nishat hain and what nishant said abir ka car accident hua and he fell in water and i didnt save him and yes he confessed and abir is fine and came infront of everyone... if abir is shown in worse condition then mishti reaction will be some thing else... even abir supported to not let mishti loose his Best friend... so the depth of the thing not known by anyone in that matter... so i can partialy justify mishti but not completly...

mishti insulted kuhu on her haldi day which is very wrong and i wont support her in that .. but she has no one confide with her at kuku's shaadi... meenu and kunal targetted her in each and every stepto prove mishti is wrong and blamed her in things she didnt even do and made ask her forgiveness and none of mah family believed her for kuku's announcement party nor e mail fisaco and even after learning kuhu done email fisaco mishti cant trust kuhu and say about meenu and chaal... so no point being confide in mah but she should confide in abir but she couldnt...

due to mishti's mistakes jas, kuhu and meenu are targetting her... u can see it or not i dont know... all are saying this track is about kuhu but for me this track is both mishku insecurities.... kuhu's we can see in her actions and may be we can mishti's also in her actions but the at end of the day its mishti's emotional break down will be shown that how many members hated in how many ways...

ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yyyy

Kunal did whisper in her ears after marriage that Kuhu will back home .Did she care to inform Kuhu and how did Mishti think that a person who is blackmailing  can be fair to her sister .Whatever it is it’s Mishti duty to let Kuhu know and even after that if she had married Kunal then it’s Kuhu’s fault .I hold Abir equally responsible for hiding and forcing Kunal to marry . I remember opening atopic /commenting on someone topic about this ..I remember Mishti bragging that Kuhu’s marriage happened because of her and if that’s the case then Mishti should take the blame when the marriage failed  . How many times Mishti tried to stop Kuhu from handling Shwetha’s case .Why was she getting involved when no one asked for her help .One day she decided to help and when she felt guilty she wanted to let family know .How convenient isn’t it ? She made it all about herself  

Are we really blaming Kuhu for marrying Kunal ? Kunal was pretending to be in love with Kuhu and there was no red flags based on which Kuhu would have broken her marriage with Kunal .How do we determine if a love is true .Is there a standard which says if you know a person for so many days it’s love . Kuhu has time and gain proved she is really in love with Kunal and it’s not mere infatuation. Arrange marriage happen this way in our country where the bride and groom meet each other for few days /months or hours .  

kuhu gets know about shweta from abir on the party day where kuhu brings kunal to suprise him and what should mishti should say about shewta to kuhu... kuhu blindly trusts kunal and supported him and for telling to members of home she wants to say becasue shweta came to their home so dont want any more problem in kuhu's marriage but the next day mishti framed for shweta and kunal issue by kuhu only so that everyone will question her not kuku...

coming to kunal's word to mishti her behen will come home but she neglected because of the relation she and kunal share as kunal wants to just insult mishti or mentally target her and why will mishti think that what kunal said is true... because she tought kunal will hate her but never marry kuhu just because he hate her or do something with kuhu just because of his hate for her... 

ok if mishti says what kunal said to kuhu wil she believe mishti and analyse the situation and decode everything.... even this happened in mishti case also.. when abir broke up mishti abir messaged kuhu and said to mishti but mishti didnt believe kuhu and went to meet abir... 

mishku never trust eo if both are saying truth also thats their relation but they will blindly gtrust their husbands even if they are wrong also...

coming kuku shaadi only time will tell how much kuhu love will work their marriage work as u said only kuhu loved kunal blindly and trusting blindly...i cant say anything about their marriage...

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yyyy

Kunal did whisper in her ears after marriage that Kuhu will back home .Did she care to inform Kuhu and how did Mishti think that a person who is blackmailing  can be fair to her sister .Whatever it is it’s Mishti duty to let Kuhu know and even after that if she had married Kunal then it’s Kuhu’s fault .I hold Abir equally responsible for hiding and forcing Kunal to marry . I remember opening atopic /commenting on someone topic about this ..I remember Mishti bragging that Kuhu’s marriage happened because of her and if that’s the case then Mishti should take the blame when the marriage failed  . How many times Mishti tried to stop Kuhu from handling Shwetha’s case .Why was she getting involved when no one asked for her help .One day she decided to help and when she felt guilty she wanted to let family know .How convenient isn’t it ? She made it all about herself  

Are we really blaming Kuhu for marrying Kunal ? Kunal was pretending to be in love with Kuhu and there was no red flags based on which Kuhu would have broken her marriage with Kunal .How do we determine if a love is true .Is there a standard which says if you know a person for so many days it’s love . Kuhu has time and gain proved she is really in love with Kunal and it’s not mere infatuation. Arrange marriage happen this way in our country where the bride and groom meet each other for few days /months or hours .  

What was she supposed to infer from Kunal's whisper?? Kunal has spewed so many bakwas that day and before too. Should she take everything that Kunal says seriously when he randomly says stuff because she hates her??

Why wouldn't she think Meenu wouldn't be fair to Kuhu?? Meenu was the one who agreed to Kunal and Kuhu's marriage. Meenu only ever expressed hatred for Mishti. And for evryone and for Mishti, that is because she rejected Kunal.

Honestly, I think she should have handled the blackmail in a better way. She could have informed the family or Abir. But then what would have happened ultimately?? Kuhu who was desperate enough to marry Kunal would have blamed her again. But still she should have informed, I wouldn't deny that.

You might have heard Mishti bragging that she made Kuhu's marriage happen, I heard Kuhu blaming her for rejecting Kunal. I mean what kind of contrived logic is that?? Mishti shouldn't have rejected Kunal but Kuhu shoild have gotten to marry him also. LOL......and why shouldn't Mishti defend herself and brag when she is thrown baseless accusations that she is trying to sabotage Kuhu's wedding??

I dnt knw abt Mishti stopping Kuhu from handling Shweta's case. You myt knw better since I seemed to have missed that scene.

Regarding helping Kuhu, she did ask for it. 

And regarding informing the family, she let Kuhu have her say and handle it herself initially. When the question was raised to her she told the truth. She myt hide things but when has she ever lied when confronted directly??  Whether it is right or wrong, its a matter of perspective. I so dnt want to get into that.

Why shouldn't we blame Kuhu?? 

How many red flags did she need that the relationship was not all abt her?

Why did she agree with Kunal to trap Mishti in the email fiasco and sabotage Mishbir's relationship??

Wasn't she desperate enough to marry Kunal that she was willing to do anything for a guy she loves?? 

I dnt blame Kuhu for marrying Kunal, since he played up to her that he was also in love with her. But she has ignored many things and tried to trap Mishti for that relationship. Why shouldn't we hold her accountable since you seem to hold Mishti accountable for her marriage for not informing her abt Meenu's blackmail ??

Okay finally I dnt want to continue this discussion further since everybody has their POVS. We shall agree to disagree.

And in conclusion I dnt hold anyone else responsible for the states they were in/are in.

Everyone made mistakes and is responsible for the predicaments they were/are in, be it Mishti, Kuhu,Kunal or Abir. Blaming someone else for the decisions they chose to make is called shifting of responsibility.

P.S Also I dnt want to have further debate about these fictional characters who in one way or the other have been compromised for the tracks. Somehow, I think all of them could have been written better/the tracks could have been handled in a realistic way not dramatically be it Mishti's haldi kaand, Abir's breakup track, Kuku marriage track or Kuhu's constant flipping around. Honestly none of them make sense sometimes.

Edited by Mimzy - 4 years ago
ruhi19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

What was she supposed to infer from Kunal's whisper?? Kunal has spewed so many bakwas that day and before too. Should she take everything that Kunal says seriously when he randomly says stuff because she hates her??

Why wouldn't she think Meenu wouldn't be fair to Kuhu?? Meenu was the one who agreed to Kunal and Kuhu's marriage. Meenu only ever expressed hatred for Mishti. And for evryone and for Mishti, that is because she rejected Kunal.

Honestly, I think she should have handled the blackmail in a better way. She could have informed the family or Abir. But then what would have happened ultimately?? Kuhu who was desperate enough to marry Kunal would have blamed her again. But still she should have informed, I wouldn't deny that.

You might have heard Mishti bragging that she made Kuhu's marriage happen, I heard Kuhu blaming her for rejecting Kunal. I mean what kind of contrived logic is that?? Mishti shouldn't have rejected Kunal but Kuhu shoild have gotten to marry him also. LOL......and why shouldn't Mishti defend herself and brag when she is thrown baseless accusations that she is trying to sabotage Kuhu's wedding??

I dnt knw abt Mishti stopping Kuhu from handling Shweta's case. You myt knw better since I seemed to have missed that scene.

Regarding helping Kuhu, she did ask for it. 

And regarding informing the family, she let Kuhu have her say and handle it herself initially. When the question was raised to her she told the truth. She myt hide things but when has she ever lied when confronted directly??  Whether it is right or wrong, its a matter of perspective. I so dnt want to get into that.

Why shouldn't we blame Kuhu?? 

How many red flags did she need that the relationship was not all abt her?

Why did she agree with Kunal to trap Mishti in the email fiasco and sabotage Mishbir's relationship??

Wasn't she desperate enough to marry Kunal that she was willing to do anything for a guy she loves?? 

I dnt blame Kuhu for marrying Kunal, since he played up to her that he was also in love with her. But she has ignored many things and tried to trap Mishti for that relationship. Why shouldn't we hold her accountable since you seem to hold Mishti accountable for her marriage for not informing her abt Meenu's blackmail ??

Okay finally I dnt want to continue this discussion further since everybody has their POVS. We shall agree to disagree.

And in conclusion I dnt hold anyone else responsible for the states they were in/are in.

Everyone made mistakes and is responsible for the predicaments they were/are in, be it Mishti, Kuhu,Kunal or Abir. Blaming someone else for the decisions they chose to make is called shifting of responsibility.

P.S Also I dnt want to have further debate about these fictional characters who in one way or the other have been compromised for the tracks. Somehow, I think all of them could have been written better/the tracks could have been handled in a realistic way not dramatically be it Mishti's haldi kaand, Abir's breakup track, Kuku marriage track or Kuhu's constant flipping around. Honestly none of them make sense sometimes.

B: yes none of them makes sense some times...

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sahi hai!

This is the best way to justify every good and bad action/intention of Kuhu - with tainted glasses and mental gymnastics 👍🏼

Intention doesn’t matter, whether you spike your loved one’s drink as a prank to help them loosen up or you do it with the intent of harming them for your personal gain.

Court of law should learn something. Self defense and intent to kill are the same thing 👍🏼

And btw, aren’t Kunal and Meenu wayyyy more responsible for Kuhu’s marital miseries than Mishti?
Chalo, Meenu ko Maro goli (no, not the one or two Kuhu dropped galti se 😆) as no one messes with her. But why is no one debating about Kunal?
Ohhhh yeah, because he is one of the Ku in KuKu. So he is already given a  direct entry to the bright side. Duh! 👍🏼

Mishti sab tumhari wajah se 😲 

Reel ya Real 👍🏼

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Sahi hai!

This is the best way to justify every good and bad action/intention of Kuhu - with tainted glasses and mental gymnastics 👍🏼

Intention doesn’t matter, whether you spike your loved one’s drink as a prank to help them loosen up or you do it with the intent of harming them for your personal gain.

Court of law should learn something. Self defense and intent to kill are the same thing 👍🏼

And btw, aren’t Kunal and Meenu wayyyy more responsible for Kuhu’s marital miseries than Mishti?
Chalo, Meenu ko Maro goli (no, not the one or two Kuhu dropped galti se 😆) as no one messes with her. But why is no one debating about Kunal?
Ohhhh yeah, because he is one of the Ku in KuKu. So he is already given a  direct entry to the bright side. Duh! 👍🏼

Mishti sab tumhari wajah se 😲 

Reel ya Real 👍🏼

I had decided not to pop in on this thread anymore but I like your POVs so couldn't help it. 

I agree the intent thing maine zyada bol diya. There was a different conversation on this going on in the AT and I brought a half cooked perspective here. 

Coming to Kunal and Meenu, I agree they are more responsible. Mishti ko kisi ne blame nahi kiya. I think what the TM was trying to say was that the heartbreak could have been prevented if Mishti had decided to share the blackmail with the Maheshwari family and Kuhu but fir story aage nahi badhti so there's no point in discussing all of this as if they are real people.

Coming to Kunal, the #uselesshusband is being berated and being called out on the AT. There was a thread on that on the main forum yesterday but not many people participated. It's still there if you want to share a piece of your mind.

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquaHP

I had decided not to pop in on this thread anymore but I like your POVs so couldn't help it. 

I agree the intent thing maine zyada bol diya. There was a different conversation on this going on in the AT and I brought a half cooked perspective here. 

Coming to Kunal and Meenu, I agree they are more responsible. Mishti ko kisi ne blame nahi kiya. I think what the TM was trying to say was that the heartbreak could have been prevented if Mishti had decided to share the blackmail with the Maheshwari family and Kuhu but fir story aage nahi badhti so there's no point in discussing all of this as if they are real people.

Coming to Kunal, the #uselesshusband is being berated and being called out on the AT. There was a thread on that on the main forum yesterday but not many people participated. It's still there if you want to share a piece of your mind.

Thanks for replying Aqua 😛

I understand, Mishti sharing the blackmail thing with her family was ONE of the ways Kuhu could have been spared from the heartbreak.

Chalo, some give her the benefit of doubt that she genuinely thought that Kunal loved Kuhu and since Meenu kept threatening her with breaking KuKu alliance, she decided to keep mum.

But the same can be argued about Kuhu too! 

If your fiancé is asking you to send an email from your sister's account about his former affair to stir up some controversy, wouldn't it raise an alarm causing your antennas to go up? She could have shared this info with her family too and spared herself from the heartbreak!

Chalo, some give her the benefit of doubt that she really loved Kunal and didn't want to lose him at any cost, so she decided to keep mum. 

Or we can think of some other creative way to defend her about not disclosing it to her family.

The point is, both kept the information hidden... why? Of course for the drama 😆

Writers characters ko kabhi idhar udhar upar neeche ghoomate rehte hai. Some more, some less.

The topic is why Mishti's mistake forgotten so easily? 

But my question is why is Kunal's mistakes forgotten so easily? 😆

He had much bigger hand in all of Kuhu's heartbreaks than Mishti 🤔

Oh, there was a thread on Kunal? It must have gone to the 2nd page, so I must have missed it. I will check it out 👍🏼

ILoveDrama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SheThought

Thanks for replying Aqua 😛

I understand, Mishti sharing the blackmail thing with her family was ONE of the ways Kuhu could have been spared from the heartbreak.

Chalo, some give her the benefit of doubt that she genuinely thought that Kunal loved Kuhu and since Meenu kept threatening her with breaking KuKu alliance, she decided to keep mum.

But the same can be argued about Kuhu too! 

If your fiancé is asking you to send an email from your sister's account about his former affair to stir up some controversy, wouldn't it raise an alarm causing your antennas to go up? She could have shared this info with her family too and spared herself from the heartbreak!

Chalo, some give her the benefit of doubt that she really loved Kunal and didn't want to lose him at any cost, so she decided to keep mum. 

Or we can think of some other creative way to defend her about not disclosing it to her family.

The point is, both kept the information hidden... why? Of course for the drama 😆

Writers characters ko kabhi idhar udhar upar neeche ghoomate rehte hai. Some more, some less.

The topic is why Mishti's mistake forgotten so easily? 

But my question is why is Kunal's mistakes forgotten so easily? 😆

He had much bigger hand in all of Kuhu's heartbreaks than Mishti 🤔

Oh, there was a thread on Kunal? It must have gone to the 2nd page, so I must have missed it. I will check it out 👍🏼

@Bold.. Don't think it matters to Kuhu, in the recent wedding track Mishti told her that Meenu blackmailed Abir, using Kunal's name and threatened to destroy Kunal, but that didn't seem to bother Kuhu., she's still on Meenu jaap and trying to woo Sasuma. So, don't think anything matters at this point for her.. 

SheThought thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILoveDrama

@Bold.. Don't think it matters to Kuhu, in the recent wedding track Mishti told her that Meenu blackmailed Abir, using Kunal's name and threatened to destroy Kunal, but that didn't seem to bother Kuhu., she's still on Meenu jaap and trying to woo Sasuma. So, don't think anything matters at this point for her.. 

Almost all of Meenu's kaands are public knowledge now and Kuhu has full idea of how she has been the collateral damage in most of them.

Yet the take away for Kuhu in all this is it's all because of Mishti, instead of my saasuma is a dangerous woman and I should avoid her like the plague! 

Ab ma toh ma hai, so let's be extra sweet to her and take her bait 

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

@Shethought 

The topic Is about Mishti’s mistakes not about Kunal or other characters hence I will only talk about Mishti . No one said other characters haven’t done any mistakes.Feel  free to open  topics on other characters but in my topic the main focus is and will be on Mishti mistakes .

Edited by yyyy - 4 years ago