Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

@Ruhi 

I would like to respond to your post but I think whatever I had to say I have already said that in response to other posts .If there is any section which I haven’t answered let me know I will do so . 

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yyyy

@Ruhi 

I would like to respond to your post but I think whatever I had to say I have already said that in response to other posts .If there is any section which I haven’t answered let me know I will do so . 

u r saying mishti's mistakes are forgotten and im saying the show is running on mishti's mistakes only... the consequences in the show are of mishti's mistakes only...

of course i agree mishti's mistakes and i defend her in all possible ways but do u reallt think mishti's mistakes are forgotten?

if u r not happy the way mishti's mistakes are treated in the show then pls say how they be treated...

ruhi19 thumbnail

@Shethought 

The topic Is about Mishti’s mistakes not about Kunal or other characters hence I will only talk about Mishti . No one said other characters haven’t done any mistakes.Feel  free to open  topics on other characters but in my topic the main focus is and will be on Mishti mistakes .

if we feel free to opening mistakes of other charcters they are just closing the topic or deleting the threads which i have seen first time on IF...

ruhi19 thumbnail

@Ruhi 

ya i seen ur replies but i gave explanations to her actions but i want ur take on those actions...