Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

I don't think you said anything wrong 

Bold - I have made a separate thread only for this issue 

😆😆 no issue vaishu.let them comment here also🤣🤣

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Mishti have the habit of forgetting her mistakes..but she never tried to kill anyone or spike anyone becoz of her insecurities..she admitted her mistakes but kuhu never..instead she always opted to blame Mishti..since blaming mishti was an easy task,she did that..so pulling Mishti from human Pyramid was unintentional..u guys may have forgotten that..but I haven't..it showed her mind-set..and  blaming mishti for divorce what wsd that..did she ever regret that..plz support Kuhu but plz don't try to demean Mishti..and abt the intentional mistake' can u plz point out what r the intentional mistakes that mishti did..trying to win Abir using jealousy trick..invoving into kuhu's matter..what else..we Mishti fans knows and admits her mistakes ..unlike u all who don't even have the guts to admit kuhu's mistake..instead trying to cover up it with Mishti's mistakes..🤗🤗

Ammu I dont know why they are comparing mishti and kuhu..mishti's was mistakes its unintentional and whatever she did its either for the families welfare or to save her love what wrong in it..more over her mistakes was not hidden and whatever mistake she did she faced the consequences of her mistakes and owns up her mistake she never blamed anyone for her mistake

Kuhu whatever she did its intentional and its not mistake its crime she should be sent to jail and her mistake was hidden no one knows what she did..she is the only one who dont have an ounce of guilt, regret her crimes never called out in the show

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

😆😆 no issue vaishu.let them comment here also🤣🤣

Yup 👍🏼

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Ammu I dont know why they are comparing mishti and kuhu..mishti's was mistakes its unintentional and whatever she did its either for the families welfare or to save her love what wrong in it..more over her mistakes was not hidden and whatever mistake she did she faced the consequences of her mistakes and owns up her mistake she never blamed anyone for her mistake

Kuhu whatever she did its intentional and its not mistake its crime she should be sent to jail and her mistake was hidden no one knows what she did..she is the only one who dont have an ounce of guilt, regret her crimes never called out in the show

aur kabhi kuhu crimes bahar aayenge hi nahi...

kuhu just want to make ppl gaga over her...

she dont even know what is accountability and taking responsibilty of her self and her mistakes...

social media par like saur follwers se uski zindagi set hain...but the fact is social media is not the real life what they shown on it... just like kuhu... she believes herself that she is good, what ever she does is not a mistake and she is judged by everyone but she is cmpltly different of all these...

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Mishti have the habit of forgetting her mistakes..but she never tried to kill anyone or spike anyone becoz of her insecurities..she admitted her mistakes but kuhu never..instead she always opted to blame Mishti..since blaming mishti was an easy task,she did that..so pulling Mishti from human Pyramid was unintentional..u guys may have forgotten that..but I haven't..it showed her mind-set..and  blaming mishti for divorce what wsd that..did she ever regret that..plz support Kuhu but plz don't try to demean Mishti..and abt the intentional mistake' can u plz point out what r the intentional mistakes that mishti did..trying to win Abir using jealousy trick..invoving into kuhu's matter..what else..we Mishti fans knows and admits her mistakes ..unlike u all who don't even have the guts to admit kuhu's mistake..instead trying to cover up it with Mishti's mistakes..🤗🤗

@bold.. Reported

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Kuhu whatever she did its intentional and its not mistake its crime she should be sent to jail and her mistake was hidden no one knows what she did..she is the only one who dont have an ounce of guilt, regret  her crimes never called out in the show

If coffee kand was unintentional,she could have asked every one to stop drinking ,she didn't do fhat..she didn't even stop Kunal from drinking it,how will she stop others.. geethu  u r ryt yaar.. even if she was not called out Mishti have got many pain in return of her mistake and that's not evrn close to what kuhu is suffering..kuhu is jealous and does mistakes out of her jealousy..she is not a child anymore to throw tantrums at everyone for gicing limelight to Mishti..I don't understand where these people r coming from..watch the show once again...

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@ everyone who is commenting. Please bear in mind we are discussing or debating characters not real people. It's not us versus you.

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nami2811

@ everyone who is commenting. Please bear in mind we are discussing or debating characters not real people. It's not us versus you.

this topic is never about discussing dear... its a debate only created by our forum member only...

if only anyone character mistakes are pointed it will be a discussion but when 2 characters involved it will be a debate....

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This is going to be fandom vs fandom🤦🏻‍♀️. How do I always get stuck in such situations 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Okay, I wanted to say this before but I forgot: we all like different characters and different relationships in the show for whatever reasons. Some like the actors, some relate to the characters and so on. It doesn't put us on different teams. We're all here for good storytelling. Well, atleast I am.

Also, on behalf of Kuhu stans, let me say this once and for all, we have never not admitted Kuhu's mistakes and definitely not forgotten anything. We just don't make posts discussing it because we don't need to since someone is already there first. Second thing, we haven't made posts pointing out Mishti's mistakes either. From my experience on this forum and the KuKu AT, I have only seen the members of the AT discuss all characters on a spectrum rather than paint them as black and white and keep repeating a characters' mistake over and over again. Don't mean to imply that members of MishBir AT do and frankly, I wouldn't know even if they did because since the leap (NishMish attack to be exact), MishBir stopped being interesting for me. I try to read up on opinions on the general posts but as I have mentioned multiple times, it comes to having to choose a particular side and defend a character. I can like two characters for completely different reasons and still point out their mistakes. 

I completely agree that Mishti never blames other people and I had never said that in my original post. I agree that Kuhu's Mishti jaap is annoying and if you wish to check the KuKu AT, you'll find that no one likes it. We just don't post it on the forum and also, never defend those actions either. And if anyone does mention it, we don't start pointing the finger at Mishti like Kuhu does and weirdly and sadly what Mishti fans do. Refer any post on the forum if you like. Because of this, most of the people have stopped expressing their views on the main forum and just stick to the KuKu AT where nobody talks about Mishti until and unless need be because if you dare to say anything about Mishti, it suddenly becomes a war zone. Why??? She's a fictional character, for god's sake.

I think it's safe to say that everyone agrees that Kuhu made mistakes(intentional/unintentional), she was shown cursing herself after committing them in private and blaming Mishti for it in public. We all agree! 

The problem here is being reminded of it over and over again when someone decides to discuss Mishti. Nobody is trying to demean Mishti or any character for that matter but can we not discuss the things that Mishti does or only people who like MishBir and Mishti are allowed to do that??

I don't think I need to mention the things Mishti does as the TM has already done that. I don't have the energy to comb through the episodes on hotstar and add my own list. But can we all decide on one standard for the two and maybe all characters? Because if spiking a drink is wrong, it should be considered wrong in each and every case, be it Kuhu spiking Abir's coffee or Abir spiking Kunal's coffee during last Holi. A crime is a crime no matter the intent.

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nami2811

Exactly my point!!! Why are we fighting over fictional characters??? And neither of us even owns them.