Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: zoinks

She's almost of Kiara's age. Akki is romancing Kiara toh Sara kyun nahin?

it’s problem with star kids but not outsider women they romance. Akki looks good for his age. I only find cheap when anil or older guys romance women younger than their daughters 

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Terenaina

They are all actors I don’t mind seeing them together. Both dhanush and Akki are married men romancing women on screen. It’s just work to these people and Sara looks older than her age. Didn’t akki told Kareena he’ll do double lead role with tamiur and he’ll do movies with karishma’s daughter lol I like seeing older actresses like madhuri dancing with varun in award show too. Nothing wrong with age difference. I like to see Sara salman pairing, they looked good together in Bigg boss 

Karisma's daughter is 14 years old....wtf kind of creepy person Akki is and how's that funny 🤢

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sailor-Moon

Karisma's daughter is 14 years old....wtf kind of creepy person Akki is and how's that funny 🤢

karishma thought it was funny. But then you have to remember the first time Akki was doing a movie with karishma, Kareena was a little girl on the sets like 11 years old and she told she’ll do a movie with him one day and boom here is years later Kareena did many movies with him 

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Terenaina

karishma thought it was funny. But then you have to remember the first time Akki was doing a movie with karishma, Kareena was a little girl on the sets like 11 years old and she told she’ll do a movie with him one day and boom here is years later Kareena did many movies with him 

Wow......................... gross

raj80 thumbnail

looking fwd to Rahman's music.........

arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hope akshay is playing sasurji