Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

What’s sonam doing in the banner when the reigning best actress has been edited out 

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Congratulations Katelyn & priya.. such a wonderful work you both have done...👏👏

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

What’s sonam doing in the banner when the reigning best actress has been edited out 

Sorry to hear. I think BW mods should give list of actors /actresses to include in the banner going forward  - that will help all banner makers to be consistent with inclusions and they can focus more on creativity / theme / scenes from movies etc rather than actors to include in the banner. 

Just a friendly suggestion for next time smiley20

Edited by Nishita123 - 1 months ago
kimnancy thumbnail

Congratulations, Priya and Katelyn! Unfortunately, I couldn't vote in time, but Entry 4 was exceptionally humorous. To all participants, you've truly outdone yourselves!

NoraSM thumbnail

Congratulations to the winner and everyone who made efforts

All the banners were beautiful ❤️

Edited by NoraSM - 1 months ago
TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Sarcastic Chatterbox

First of all, I appreciate the creativity and the tremendous efforts banner makers put into banner making even when they are not regulars here, thank you! 

I wasn’t around so couldn’t vote for any.

Just a friendly request from me please, the banners for around 4-5 years look like a copy of each other, mainly due to the pictures used.

Like Nishi said, perhaps it’ll help if a list of actresses, movies, scenes etc. is provided along with a theme.

Also, could you please provide more clarity on “invite only” voting next time? What’s the criteria, how is it ensured the invitees won’t be biased - please note that I’m not being salty, let me know if it sounds like that and I’ll edit my post smiley36

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: TheMinion

First of all, I appreciate the creativity and the tremendous efforts banner makers put into banner making even when they are not regulars here, thank you! 

I wasn’t around so couldn’t vote for any.

Just a friendly request from me please, the banners for around 4-5 years look like a copy of each other, mainly due to the pictures used.

Like Nishi said, perhaps it’ll help if a list of actresses, movies, scenes etc. is provided along with a theme.

Also, could you please provide more clarity on “invite only” voting next time? What’s the criteria, how is it ensured the invitees won’t be biased - please note that I’m not being salty, let me know if it sounds like that and I’ll edit my post smiley36

We try to change up the theme of the BWF BC every time we launch it so we will definitely take this suggestion into the next BC.

Invite only is typically mods and then we invite members who typically are not involved in the forum at all (random members). You may have gotten a PM to an IO voting round for some other forum at some time or will if it's a forum where you aren't involved. It is our belief that if you aren't involved in the forum then you won't be biased and that your friends haven't asked you to vote for their banner (cheating). We tried doing it openly this time because a few times we got complaints that they don't know how IO is being set up, but I think we will go back to doing it via PM.