Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

My eyes fixed on Dhanush only. The guy is an enigma! He isn’t conventional good looking type but he has abundance of charm. Somehow most south actors are like that I feel. Only sore thing here is that manly looking Sara. Wish they had taken Kat instead.

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Announcement Video

https://youtu.be/STRdrqGWsYU

the music is a masterpiece ARR magic...this film music album is most awaited next year👍🏼❤

it seem like akshay is doing a cameo or guest appearance the main leads are Dhanush-Sara...i am waiting for this couple they look good together

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago

I'm so excited for this. Glad to see Dhanush back on big screen.

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -FreeLancer-

Hopefully she is playing their daughter..this poster would make some sense then..otherwise its quite disturbing!

These are not actually any posters, these are the photoshoots after the official announcement. Heard somewhere that Dhanush and Sara would be opposite each other, not sure about Akki's role. Hope Akki is not playing anything like Sara's love interest.

SSarang thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I hope sara will be cast opp. dhanush not uncle akki... Its already look awkward and gross me out on many levels... Akki hs done many movs with her Abba and nw came down to this. Eeww

GumGum thumbnail

She's almost of Kiara's age. Akki is romancing Kiara toh Sara kyun nahin?

SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mages

Announcement Video

https://youtu.be/STRdrqGWsYU

the music is a masterpiece ARR magic...this film music album is most awaited next year👍🏼❤

it seem like akshay is doing a cameo or guest appearance the main leads are Dhanush-Sara...i am waiting for this couple they look good together

OMG! I fell in love with the bgm score! It gave me the Kadhale kadhale song from 96 movie feels. But also the vibes from his 90s magic. Another award on the way for this magician. Just based on this bgm piece.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

What’s the release date ? 

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

What’s the release date ? 

Valentine's 2021.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

They are all actors I don’t mind seeing them together. Both dhanush and Akki are married men romancing women on screen. It’s just work to these people and Sara looks older than her age. Didn’t akki told Kareena he’ll do double lead role with tamiur and he’ll do movies with karishma’s daughter lol I like seeing older actresses like madhuri dancing with varun in award show too. Nothing wrong with age difference. I like to see Sara salman pairing, they looked good together in Bigg boss