Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: angrybread

you mean to say TM, Ct dudley ( who gave the link)  and all those who discussed it here 100 times in past are all lifeless zombies....you look like a triggered fan πŸ˜†

I am triggered. Disappointed mostly. I have a specific image of Shah in my heart. I respect him so yeah definitely disappointed to see that this side of him existed. 

And nah,good on Dudley and others for knowing this and then letting me know. Am sure there are things they don't know too cause they weren't here or didn't follow. 100 times in the past? Idk, I haven't seen any thread on Shah's cheap comments on award shows here. Anyway,sigh. 

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DragonBoy49

I’m more Shocked he has any fans left let alone 2 πŸ€£

I am here 😎😎 and too much shock is not good for health πŸ˜†

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

I am triggered. Disappointed mostly. I have a specific image of Shah in my heart. I respect him so yeah definitely disappointed to see that this side of him existed. 

And nah,good on Dudley and others for knowing this and then letting me know. Am sure there are things they don't know too cause they weren't here or didn't follow. 100 times in the past? Idk, I haven't seen any thread on Shah's cheap comments on award shows here. Anyway,sigh. 

That 1st para made me Lol πŸ€£

And 2 para made me realise what you said about shah and award shows is unbelievable πŸ˜†

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

i also did not know about this comment. ki dukkho πŸ˜­

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

i also did not know about this comment. ki dukkho πŸ˜­

Sotti. Aaro baaje news shon.. Apparently he used to made such lewd comments very frequently on award shows. Dhur. Sob kota bekar lok. 

GrumpyTheCat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cpt.DudleySmith

Not surprised. He told Madhuri in front of her husband something to the effect of "tumko dekh ke mera sabh kuchh solid ho jaata hai..." at an award function.

No fcuking way 🀒

Chichora toh yeh hain .. Yuck. 

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

Sotti. Aaro baaje news shon.. Apparently he used to made such lewd comments very frequently on award shows. Dhur. Sob kota bekar lok. 

sheki. o_o

i only saw those saif-srk hosted ones. with cringeworthy gay jokes but this thumka one is news to me.

i was so embarrassed when i watched that clip of srk singing to pc, 'marry me' πŸ˜”

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: DragonBoy49

I’m more Shocked he has any fans left let alone 2 πŸ€£

🀣I am a fan too 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

sheki. o_o

i only saw those saif-srk hosted ones. with cringeworthy gay jokes but this thumka one is news to me.

i was so embarrassed when i watched that clip of srk singing to pc, 'marry me' πŸ˜”

Haan. πŸ˜” Tokhn social media chhilo na bole anek beche geche jaanish. Karon jaa dekchi πŸ˜’ eww. 

And the whole PC episode in his life is major cringe. Urgh. 

harun98 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He seems to get away with a lot things, the intolerance remark was also made by him but the media made a big issue with Salman and Aamir on the same remarks whilst media laughed it of with srk.