Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 22 days ago

lol this is from past!! I was like hain ye kab hua smiley36

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Raveena ke saath khel Gaya Khiladi. Feel bad for her. She was at the top of her career when she ruined it for him.

Nishita123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Raveena ke saath khel Gaya Khiladi. Feel bad for her. She was at the top of her career when she ruined it for him.

I wonder what was the reason. 
some says it’s about getting married into big family ( Rajesh khanna the superstar ) - why should it matter to Akshay , or did he think it will help his career? If he was this manipulative then I think Raveena was better off without him anyways. 
Anyways it’s in past and both parties have moved on and seems like they are going to do a movie together too. 

Edited by Nishita123 - 22 days ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nishita123

some says it’s about getting married into big family ( Rajesh khanna the superstar ) - why should it matter to Akshay , or did he think it will help his career? If he was this manipulative then I think Raveena was better off without him anyways. 
Anyways it’s in past and both parties have moved on and seems like they are going to do a movie together too. 

Didn’t he cheat on her? She herself has said so. Apparently he was engaged to 2 more women while being engaged to her, she even left movies mid way to get married to him, during the peak of her career. 

NathuPaapi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

His engagement with Shilpa was a shocker. The news came out of nowhere 🤷

Nishita123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Didn’t he cheat on her? She herself has said so. Apparently he was engaged to 2 more women while being engaged to her, she even left movies mid way to get married to him, during the peak of her career. 

Yeah I was mainly asking why did he decide to marry twinkle over Raveena 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Could have been due to reasons you mentioned. If I ain’t wrong, Rajesh Khanna was very wealthy as well and possessed a lot of property too.

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

I mean why not..it be tough to spend life with a woman who is all I me myself..twinkle is funny and has a personality (you like it or not is another thing) but she is not your typical dumb bw bimbo who is ridiculously obsessed with herself..raveena thinks she is the best thing since sliced bread..have you ever sat through her interviews where she is not praising herself..imagine what she would be to live with..having said that..this was my response to choosing twinkle over her..definitely don't want to justify all the cheating he did on her..that was wrong regardless..

Nishita123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

I mean why not..it be tough to spend life with a woman who is all I me myself..twinkle is funny and has a personality (you like it or not is another thing) but she is not your typical dumb bw bimbo who is ridiculously obsessed with herself..raveena thinks she is the best thing since sliced bread..have you ever sat through her interviews where she is not praising herself..imagine what she would be to live with..having said that..this was my response to choosing twinkle over her..definitely don't want to justify all the cheating he did on her..that was wrong regardless..

Twinkle is pretty similar if not worse smiley36