Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiarao thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: inlieu

I will miss you too, dear, especially our discussions on HS and AD! Hope to see you around somewhere on IF. 

I will be around for rewatch Jean. We will continue to discuss HS and AD for some more days and then will meet again in AD's new show forum. 

Jiarao thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

You're most welcome. 🤗

I know how important these threads are to some of you and I'm absolutely honest when I say that it's all been for you. <3

Aniruddh, just like HS, has taught a lot through his actions, not just his words. <3

Do hang around for the rewatch, if you're up for it.

Also, this one is specially for you. 

Awww...thank you 🤗

I will be there for rewatch. HS ko itni jaldi kaise chod de.😆

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

So mini and babita dint speak to each other for 5 years🤔that is what precap says. I just hope she was in touch with HS atleast or usse bhi nahi baat ki. 

Honestly I was today fed up with mini saying babes bacchi hai usko na aise sambhalna padta hai. Babes is not bacchi nor innocent.  And this kind of attitude towards her is what has made her into this.

HS sent his locket through lala.

naq5 thumbnail

And it was wonderful to meet everyone in the forum here. I dont know if I will be watching season 2 or not. With  Season 1 ending like his with no closure and not expected in season 2 also I dont have a positive feeling to it. I'm anyway not a regular with watching all episodes. Even PB I've missed some scenes and episodes on and off and gave gone back to watching some after the scenes were mentioned here in the forum. 

I think there was only one thread where we had to request mods to come in. But this has been such a peaceful forum mostly. 

Edited by naq5 - 4 years ago
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: naq5

So mini and babita dint speak to each other for 5 years🤔that is what precap says. I just hope she was in touch with HS atleast or usse bhi nahi baat ki. 

Honestly I was today fed up with mini saying babes bacchi hai usko na aise sambhalna padta hai. Babes is not bacchi nor innocent.  And this kind of attitude towards her is what has made her into this.

HS sent his locket through lala.

No hugs, nothing. They didn't even go out to the car with her, not even HS. He just looked on helplessly as Minnie left. 

The way she looked around the haveli reminded me of Imarti, and how that was the last time he'd seen her. Beeji and Dadu, everyone gets some words from her but nothing for HS?

Why didn't he give her the locket himself?

naq5 thumbnail

No hugs, nothing. They didn't even go out to the car with her, not even HS. He just looked on helplessly as Minnie left. 

The way she looked around the haveli reminded me of Imarti, and how that was the last time he'd seen her. Beeji and Dadu, everyone gets some words from her but nothing for HS?

Why didn't he give her the locket himself?

IDK what to say about HS. He thought it was more important to be with babita than giving mini a send off who was going in so much pain. Arre babita ko to woh baad me bhi sambhal Sakta hai. Mini once she goes with such a pain in her heart he will never get a chance to make her feel better. Why did he go with babita to balcony instead of going outside with everyone. They showed it till the end that HS will stand with babita only no matter what even if it means he not going to send off mini for even a few minutes. 

And did they have to keep kammo khatri in the send off list of people. 

naq5 thumbnail

She did tell HS that she was taking his camera with her. Kissed the locket when she got it looking at HS. I feel mini was more proactive than HS.

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

IDK what to say about HS. He thought it was more important to be with babita than giving mini a send off who was going in so much pain. Arre babita ko to woh baad me bhi sambhal Sakta hai. Mini once she goes with such a pain in her heart he will never get a chance to make her feel better. Why did he go with babita to balcony instead of going outside with everyone. They showed it till the end that HS will stand with babita only no matter what even if it means he not going to send off mini for even a few minutes. 

And did they have to keep kammo khatri in the send off list of people. 

I think he found it safer to stand back and also to show Minnie he was standing next to Babita as she left, to give her that assurance. But the fact that he didn't even see her to the door? Ugh...

I should not be surprised but somehow I am. He is aware of what Babita is going through but again he's caught in the middle of mother daughter. I don't think there's a right step here. He's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. 

Jiarao thumbnail

I think he found it safer to stand back and also to show Minnie he was standing next to Babita as she left, to give her that assurance. But the fact that he didn't even see her to the door? Ugh...

I should not be surprised but somehow I am. He is aware of what Babita is going through but again he's caught in the middle of mother daughter. I don't think there's a right step here. He's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. 

In a way HS has put himself in the cage where Mini was before and set her free. 

Will she know the story behind locket and what it means to him? 

Aagh...... CVs 😡 They had to ruin the one thing I wanted to see for so long. I will never forgive them.💔

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiarao

In a way HS has put himself in the cage where Mini was before and set her free. 

Will she know the story behind locket and what it means to him? 

Aagh...... CVs 😡 They had to ruin the one thing I wanted to see for so long. I will never forgive them.💔

Exactly. 

He set her free emotionally and mentally by reassuring her that he will not leave her Babes alone. When I saw HS standing in the aangan, something seemed off. Later I realized we'd never seen him without the locket. He's passing on Imarti's gift to her and it will protect her (and stop protecting him, I guess). 

NB gave here a taaveez and he gave her his locket - do we need any more parallels. I think she knew what that gesture meant and I'm glad they got that exchange at least but it doesn't feel like it's enough. I do hope she finds out what that locket means to him, or maybe she knows already since the Imarti track? That was the most painful bit when she looked up at him and saw his emotions in his eyes and then kissed the locket - he couldn't even look at her then. 

Sigh... The way he looked at Dadu in exasperation that he gets to say he has a haq on her and then the way he gritted his jaw when the car turned round the corner, that he could do nothing. I was so so mad at him (and the CVs). He could have said something, hugged her once. 

I have a feeling they will revisit this later. It was set up intentionally. Looks like she hasn't talked to Babes and probably HS in all this time, so she might not know they aren't alive anymore. But I would have expected Dadu Beeji to tell her. 

The only thing I can think of is that they are still alive after she returns and she meets them, then they die suddenly but I don't think we'll see Babita anymore so this doesn't work either. I wanted to be done with it, but I can't let go until I know what exactly happened to HS and Babita. 

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago