Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

Yo baat phinal hai chhori! 😎

Aaahh man! I'm gonna miss Jean saying that. 😒

I will keep saying it during the entire re-watch and whenever I run into you later on. 

cynicalities thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

I will keep saying it during the entire re-watch and whenever I run into you later on. 

"Yo baat phinal hai chhori!" will be our Always.

Mineil_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hanuman gave Imarti’s locket to Mini. Babita 🙄🙄 

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

They r such sadists.... If they wanted to end Babita's character why make such disaster.. Why not end on a positive note.... 

Riyarita thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There was no proper ending given to HS Babita characters .That was really sad .Like it was never imp we only took it wrong ..it was about mini always .

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

So perhaps it's all ended ainvayi 😒

Mineil_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

All I want to say HS never deserved it Mini doesn’t deserves this and no matter how much one butchers Babes she never deserves this. It is my love for Ash, for which I will see season 2 but it will be halfheartedly. Go to hell KK

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks Gur for opening this threads till end. 

I don’t have energy or will to even read updates. Hats off that you are still sticking to it. 

PB was special till it lasted. And forum too. Had much fun interacting with you all. 

Can’t believe we survived without moderation here. It’s a proud moment coz IF can’t do without fights. 😃

Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

More than the show, it was the forum that mattered a lot to me. All those intense discussions, all those fun banters, and obviously all of us fighting together, just to face the stalkers, everything has been special till date. Often, goodbyes are difficult, and even this time it's going to be, but, I would be carrying a bunch of memories with me. Not, that I will quit this forum, but definitely putting a full stop to watching the show. The show has taught me a lot. From being an amazing human, to teaching me the mini goals of life, to understanding and evaluating the importance of relationships. Most importantly, never take any decision in haste, that will make us regret later. I will always be indebted to the show for giving us Aniridhi, Ashnoor and the remaining cast and for showing us what true friendship means....

Thank you all for all that memories that have been carved in me for the rest of my life....❣❤🥰🙏

Kakul thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Iska matlab aaj paridhi Sharma ka last episode tha.🤔😅.Aniruddh ke to abhi kuch scenes h Manali wale