Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sunshine333

In a way I am happy this happened. Just because she was in Rashmi group a lot of Rashmi’s goodwill transferred to her and how real world people viewed her. Is ek move se naqaab utar gaya and people will see her real face. Good now I just hope she backstabs Paras before getting kicked out of show and then this is how she will be known in the real world as a pure vamp  

Wahi roles milenge ab use  

EVEN Paras who is one of the most shaatir player knows how to payback. 

Apke muh me ghee sakar. Ab bas aesa hi ho. Beizzat hokar hi nikle ab. Bdw, tilI now she had done vamp roles only. Producers knew her reality. 🤣🤣

WinterPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The whole purpose of bb making the caller of the week say wat they said was to create a rift between mahira and reshmi. 😈And mahira did just that wat bb expected her to do.thats all. Else next saturday, salman will ask Mahira 'tum ne un logon ko bachaya jisne tumhe aage jane ki capable nhi samjhti? '😡

And as far as being grateful is concerned, Mahira needs to be grateful only to Paras , no one else. Reshmi saved Paras coz she was left with only that option if she needs to protect her image and also to get the favour back from paras. N the deal was between Paras n Reshmi clearly as we could see.n Paras returned the favour n saved Reshmi last week.. So thats enough.

And if you see the unseen videos, reshmi n mahira  doesn't converse much..reshmi only talks to arhaan n devo. Mahira spents time with paras n vishal together...so why would people who dont talk to each other, save each other?

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yaar save mat Karo, but baat to achche se kar sakti thi. Did Rashmi utter a word when Mahira called her Dogli. Did Rashmi Devo blame her when they returned? More than saving, I didn't like the behavior of Mahira. That was rude to the people who had always protected you. That's it. 

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

M thinking this n reposting the comment I made on other post.

I think Mahira is innocent people r blaming the wrong person her judging on the promo bcz its paras who has not loyal to rashmi n devo 

Bcz if today rashmi n devo has saved paras not mahira and Paras looks like didn't saved either rashmi or devo than he is the one to blame 

Mahira knew rashmi n devo wont save her leaving no choice to say vishaal name bcz he actually saved her

Rashmi fans r blaming wrong person its paras to be blamed smiley24