Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

s2397 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I think rashmi told none of mahira and paras took her or devo's name. That's the issue i guess. She just complained because may be she expected it just like she may be saved one of those two. Mahira/paras were definitely her priority before any other wild card. 

It's the better anyway because she need to realise all are playing for themselves.

Riseofaliens thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine333

Playing devil’s advocate here. I think rashmi didnt do for her. She mainly did for paras. and paras ne phone task me ehsaan utaar diya

rashmi has supported her in saap sidi task, didnt she?? And also supported her many times..and actually rashmi was the only one who was in top 6 acc to bb so mahira is in bb becoz of her..if she was little humane, she wud have saved her or even devo..but no, she saved vishal..

Ok, chalo , still it was ok..but the bitchy behaviour she did after it,tells how lowlife she is..

sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riseofaliens

rashmi has supported her in saap sidi task, didnt she?? And also supported her many times..and actually rashmi was the only one who was in top 6 acc to bb so mahira is in bb becoz of her..if she was little humane, she wud have saved her or even devo..but no, she saved vishal..

Ok, chalo , still it was ok..but the bitchy behaviour she did after it,tells how lowlife she is..

Believe me i will pick rashmi over mahira ANY day as a human being. I can tell she is the best person nature wise in that group. Was just thinking what must be going on in paras/mahira head and how will they try to justify this ehsaanfaramosh move to themselves. 

Riseofaliens thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Believe me i will pick rashmi over mahira ANY day as a human being. I can tell she is the best person nature wise in that group. Was just thinking what must be going on in paras/mahira head and how will they try to justify this ehsaanfaramosh move to themselves. 

Paras toh saved kesari..dont know why..but at least paras saved rashmi last week..he can still be forgiven..but it wud have been best for him if he had saved devo and nt kesari.. but then lets watch the epi tomorrow..things will get more clearer..

Paras ka i think, he thought kesari is weaker as a game player as compared to devo..so he played a game there and saved a weak player for his own good...but i dnt find any excuse to forgive mahira..she owes it to devo or rashmi..rashmi has nt even  questioned mahira after her dogli tag ..she has forgiven her again and again..so didnt expct it from her..

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Even if Rashmi has told so, Mahira should have made Rashmi Or atleast Devo her priority this time. She crossed finale cz of Rashmi & Devo. She also called Rashmi "dogli" just the day after they made her win TTF task. She is not at all thankful. She is a very selfish girl and makes friends for benefits and ditches them once her need is over. Can't deny the fact that she is a snake who won't even think twice before biting Paras if such situation arises ever. Game wise she might be doing great but as a person she is not at all likeable. Backstabbing is worst, you know. 

shiiny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preetieee

Par one week old Vishal itna kaise khaas ban gaya? 1 n half month support is nothing infront of so called new friend😕

Qki famous Mahira uses friendship as per her convenience. Waiting for the day when she will ditch Paras. Dosti k naam par dhaba h ye ladki. 

sunshine333 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiiny

Even if Rashmi has told so, Mahira should have made Rashmi Or atleast Devo her priority this time. She crossed finale cz of Rashmi & Devo. She also called Rashmi "dogli" just the day after they made her win TTF task. She is not at all thankful. She is a very selfish girl and makes friends for benefits and ditches them once her need is over. Can't deny the fact that she is a snake who won't even think twice before biting Paras if such situation arises ever. Game wise she might be doing great but as a person she is not at all likeable. Backstabbing is worst, you know. 

Me toh pehle hi pehchaan gayi thi isi. She give me the most negative vibes in the show. Strongly dislike her. 

shiiny thumbnail

Me toh pehle hi pehchaan gayi thi isi. She give me the most negative vibes in the show. Strongly dislike her. 

Maine der kar di pechaane me. Real life vamp h ye toh. Even we can Shefali returning Arti's favour. Baki saare contestants kaise v ho but Mahira jaisa selfish koi nahi hai. 

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Rashmi and devo might not be her priority....fine

But y she expected rashmi n devo to save her in food delivery task??

So she can expect others cant🤷‍♀️ , that too people who was there with her all the time 

Even if rashmi didnt save this time she dont have any right to talk to them like that....

Sana is 100 times better than this lady bcoz people dont have any expectations from sana or sana doesnt beg someone to save her unlike mahira

sunshine333 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiiny

Maine der kar di pechaane me. Real life vamp h ye toh. Even we can Shefali returning Arti's favour. Baki saare contestants kaise v ho but Mahira jaisa selfish koi nahi hai. 

In a way I am happy this happened. Just because she was in Rashmi group a lot of Rashmi’s goodwill transferred to her and how real world people viewed her. Is ek move se naqaab utar gaya and people will see her real face. Good now I just hope she backstabs Paras before getting kicked out of show and then this is how she will be known in the real world as a pure vamp  

Wahi roles milenge ab use  

EVEN Paras who is one of the most shaatir player knows how to payback.