Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Rashmi wouldn't have cared if she had chose Paras/devo.But ungrateful woman chose Vishal over Rashmi. 

She has done so much for Bailbudhi Mahira itni si bhi loyalty  expect nahi kar sakti? 

Riseofaliens thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaniakh

I remember it was paras who convinced rashmi n devo to save mahira bcz he clearly told them that he will make rashmi his second priority in future it was a clear deal.

But I still say if tomorrow let's see who rashmi saved 

lol...who the hell cares abt convincing? The truth is for rash and devo mahira is in the game..and when time came mahira not only ditched both of them but also behaved rudely...even during first finale time she called rash dogli..aese dost se dushman hi achcha hn.

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

FYI Rashmi n co decided to protect Mahira's seedi in saanp seedi task. She is in in 2nd padao only because of Rashmi devo. She was captaincy contender because of Arhaan. Besides Rashmi always taken stand for her be it shukla Or bhai. She was always there for when mahira was down. Ek cotw kya aagaya itna bhi bada issue nahi tha woh comment. Dogli tag se toh bahat behtar tha

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I m a viewer I dont support wrong .

I say if rashmi n devo tomorrow saved mahira than I will say mahira wrong in not saying their name.

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Par one week old Vishal itna kaise khaas ban gaya? 1 n half month support is nothing infront of so called new friend😕

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Let's see whose name rashmi n devo will take ðŸ¤”

Originally posted by: Preetieee

Par one week old Vishal itna kaise khaas ban gaya? 1 n half month support is nothing infront of so called new friend😕

JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Mahira could also be miffed with Rashmi because of caller of the week thing too.

More than Rashmi it was Devo who wanted to save Mahira in delivery task. Devo was clear in her decision at that time while Rashmi was considering options. 

Plus Paras returned the favour last week, so Rashmi shouldn't be including him in this.

Riseofaliens thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaniakh

Let's see whose name rashmi n devo will take ðŸ¤”

the fact is rash dont owe anything to mahira anymore so it doesnt matter which name rash takes..

Chalo rash ko save nahi kiya for that caller tjing..why not devo??such an ungrateful person she is..

sunshine333 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riseofaliens

then why did mahira said ki if rashmi dnt make her win TTF she will never talk to her? Whyy? Matlab bas rashmi hi uske liye kare, woh return mn kuch nhi degi?

Playing devil’s advocate here. I think rashmi didnt do for her. She mainly did for paras. and paras ne phone task me ehsaan utaar diya

M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sunshine333

Playing devil’s advocate here. I think rashmi didnt do for her. She mainly did for paras. and paras ne phone task me ehsaan utaar diya

But both Paras and Mahira were saved due to Devo and Rashmi's favour ...Paras returned his favour ...Mahira still owes them ..besides Mahira's attitude towards them was very rude in the delivery task but they still chose to save a friend ..straight after Mahira had called her dogali too 

She saved Vishal only because he was feeding her ego in the Saturday WVW by saying he felt she was strong and he feels for her (they were talking in background)