Rashmi first told Mahira she isn't her priority than why?

Posted: 4 years ago

If you all forgotten but I remember clearly Rashmi told Mahira that mahira isn't her first priority it will be Paras n Devoleena than why people expect Mahira to make rashmi in her priority list ? ðŸ¤”

Even Caller told clearly that Rashmi talks bitches behind mahira back ðŸ¤”

I dont judge based on promo teasers we all know it's never come as wat shown. As who saved whom?

You never judge based on promo and YET you still open the THREAD on it :/

I mentioned that point but I tried to inform wat I recalled wat rashmi said to mahira before that paras n devo is her priority not mahira so that's why I made post bcz people started bashing mahira on the basis of that priority dialogue in promo🤔

Originally posted by hary_

You never judge based on promo and YET you still open the THREAD on it :/

then why did mahira said ki if rashmi dnt make her win TTF she will never talk to her? Whyy? Matlab bas rashmi hi uske liye kare, woh return mn kuch nhi degi?

I m not defending bcz before watching actual episode but I think that was Paras decision only n he returned the favour ðŸ¤”

Originally posted by Riseofaliens

then why did mahira said ki if rashmi dnt make her win TTF she will never talk to her? Whyy? Matlab bas rashmi hi uske liye kare, woh return mn kuch nhi degi?

Originally posted by saaniakh

I m not defending bcz before watching actual episode but I think that was Paras decision only n he returned the favour ðŸ¤”

What was paras decision? Evryone knows paras wud have saved mahira only..she was her first option..so saving paras meant saving mahira..there is no other option..they even discussed that devo shefali and rashmi arent going to get anything from that task...

She is not a priority before Devo and Paras. And despite that both Rashmi and Devo saved Mahira and Paras. It was Rashmi’s position that Mahira took in top 6. How is Vishal a priority before the two girls that saved her and because Of whom she is here? Backstabbing is the worse thing in BB.

I remember it was paras who convinced rashmi n devo to save mahira bcz he clearly told them that he will make rashmi his second priority in future it was a clear deal.

But I still say if tomorrow let's see who rashmi saved 

Originally posted by Riseofaliens

What was paras decision? Evryone knows paras wud have saved mahira only..she was her first option..so saving paras meant saving mahira..there is no other option..they even discussed that devo shefali and rashmi arent going to get anything from that task...

Even if Mahira isn't Rashmi's priority the fact that Rashmi and Devo have saved her still stands. They were the reason she was in the first finale, when according to Salman she wouldn't even be in the top 6.

Even during the delivery task Mahira didn't come across as grateful. Then she went ahead and called Rashmi dogli. She has often taken people's friendship and their efforts to help her for granted. Paras pe bhi chaddh rhi thi vo delivery task ke dauraan. As if uska haq ho safe hone ka aur agar baaki log uske liye sacrifice kar bhi rahe hain to it's not a big deal. 

Jab vo log eliminate hue use bachane me and usne abhi tak favour return nahi kiya hai to they are well within their rights to call her out on saving a week old friend over them. 

That being said you're right that promos can be misleading and we should wait for the episode. In this case most people (including me) have reacted immediately because of her conduct in the past. Bhavnao me beh rahe hain log. ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by saaniakh

If you all forgotten but I remember clearly Rashmi told Mahira that mahira isn't her first priority it will be Paras n Devoleena than why people expect Mahira to make rashmi in her priority list ? ðŸ¤”

Even Caller told clearly that Rashmi talks bitches behind mahira back ðŸ¤”

I dont judge based on promo teasers we all know it's never come as wat shown. As who saved whom?

We all remember  that.

Yet , Rashmalai  conveniently forgets what she said. She is a Hypocrite No. 1.