Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: sun2011

exactly my sentiments - having 4-5 chamchas, 2-3 admirers almost all even paras mahira devo Vishal in shukli gang of admirers except Rashmi plus bb13 host and channel and you tube channel support8ng him da6 and night - even losing tasks - they win and members from Rashmi gang getting evicted while his gang tribe is growing - with this all his confidence has reached its peak.

I know right! Violence and dhakka mukkhi ignored too.

No pressure, suffering or injustice therefore no frustration. 

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JumpingViolets

I don't know how people find this guy real and genuine with all the flipping he does. First week- gentleman then next few weeks aggressive and manner-less now suddenly he is happy and excited.

I thought he was hyper and very interfering in the waxing task. If it was someone else Salman would have shown them their place.

Anyway, if you have your very own personal lawyer in the host, 4 5 chamchas roaming around at your beck and call and 2 3 admirers giving you attention then obviously you will be very content.

Word. I thought the same during the waxing time. He was so bloody OTT. 

First we had to put up with Shehnaz’ nautanki on WKW, now his. 

This fakeness is unbearable. 

And Salman would’ve definitely cussed anyone but Shukla for his hyper way.. but then Shukla calling Salman ‘tum’ at one point, Salman’s always calling him Shukla JI -  they’re giving me the creeps. 

Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yes he has changed his attitude for the better. Maybe the fight with Asim and things which Asim told were an eye opener to him. ( I know it's not possible, but wishful thinking😆) 

But on a serious note, it's not coz of Devo , honestly speaking, he guess he just found his aggressiveness isn't appreciated and it can't help him win the show in the long run. So i guess he smartly changed his game. 

With that said, I'm actually liking this version of him better... He's being a nice cheerful guy with everyone not just his team ., And that's a welcome change !

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakina3

And Salman would’ve definitely cussed anyone but Shukla for his hyper way.. but then Shukla calling Salman ‘tum’ at one point, Salman’s always calling him Shukla JI -  they’re giving me the creeps. 

Lol...it sounded like they were chaddi buddies, phir he immediately said aap. 

JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakina3

😆 he also called 'Salman' in one weekday episode and Paras was shocked for a second.

I thought I m the only one finding him fake. All shukla group masti scenes look fake to me. We all know deep down how they hate each other.

Edited by JumpingViolets - 4 years ago
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

😆 he also called 'Salman' in one weekday episode and Paras was shocked for a second.

I thought I m the only one finding him fake. All shukla group masti scenes look fake to me. We all know deep down how they hate each other.

Of course following the script!

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yeah I caught the Salman too! 

Nope you’re not the only one. Lol, Shuklapur is as fake as magarmach tears. 😆

However, alsi magarmuch is real.

cape thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

If he continue this behavior he is definitely going to win season 13 iam actually enjoying bb now and sid bhi kamal kara hai