Change in Sid's attitude

Posted: 4 years ago

Devo or not but this guy seems changed

1. He is chill which is the last thing you expect from Sid😆

2. He is doing fun like asking Rashmi if she loves him in waxing task ND the way he was playfully having fun with Vishal n Devo😈

3 for the first time I have seen him giving a hug to his enemy(arhan) when he was evicted and he even came out side when arhan was leavinh😲

4 he was having an actual conversation with paras about arhaan😲

5 In precap he was seen having fun in chor task

What do you think, agree /disagree

Edited by .vikram - 4 years ago

Agree..He has listened and is having fun.. 

Yep finally a different side .

Hv to say he and Rashmi were being nice to each other for once.  No sarcasm or angry pissed off staring. He actually joked and Rashmi even said yes to his question first😆

And he helped her wax Vishal's thigh😆....even hugged Arhan😆

Lagta hai jo usko chahiye tha mil gaya 😉 Debo aur Mahira ka attention 😆

Originally posted by DaffodilsNew

Yep finally a different side .

Hv to say he and Rashmi were being nice to each other for once.  No sarcasm or angry pissed off staring. He actually joked and Rashmi even said yes to his question first😆

And he helped her wax Vishal's thigh😆....even hugged Arhan😆

surprising and he's not faking it that's for sure, lagta h Salman ki schooling ka syllabus pura ho gya

Pappu pas ho gya😆

Originally posted by viknandera

surprising and he's not faking it that's for sure, lagta h Salman ki schooling ka syllabus pura ho gya

Pappu pas ho gya😆

Sachi schooling complete😆

Maine kahin thread banaya tha Shukla pe Usko marks dene ke liye ......dhundna padega lagta hai😆

Originally posted by roni_berna

Lagta hai jo usko chahiye tha mil gaya 😉 Debo aur Mahira ka attention 😆

lagta to h😆

I don’t understand why everyone is thinking that he has changed because of Devo . Housemates just make fun , don’t take them seriously if they claim it’s bcz of Devo . He hates her . He won’t change for his friends toh yeh Devo kya cheez hai 

Agreed👍🏼I dont know what happened but his attitude has changed it seems..& I am started liking  this Shukla jo genuinely smile kar raha hai,enjoy kar raha hai.. Now I find him damn good looking too🤣🤣

Agar Devo usko pyaar se maar sakti he toh who Rashmi ko kyo nai. He is just too too smart. And now he is seriously feeling chilled out. Tension koi nahi he life me. Noone is needlessly poking him so he is bound to feel lighter. Dushman wala group bhi uske gungaan kar raha he. So he has no reason to be grumpy.