Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Anastasia69

IMO it’s Shehnaaz’s that brings out this side of him. He was acting all crazy last week when Shehnaaz was in opposite team. Fought with Asim and Aarti as well, but with Sana he‘s all soft (nah I’m not a shipper). He goes hulk on everyone except Her.

Agar Sana jaise Aarti or Asim flip karte toh Yeh dono ki khair nh thi 😆 par Shehnaaz ko 7 Khoon bhi maaf hai

I agree there 😆..i m not a shipper too but imagine what he would do to asim or arti if they joined paras and co after their fight with him 😆..but sana ko he easily accepted and never said a word 🤔..

Also in that bakwas tag wala task today sid almost jumped on debo fr giving bakwas tag to sana but then controlled his aggression somehow as guests were there 😆..He never does that in such weekend fun tasks ,i mean speak in between but today he was a little worked up fr sana there which was weird..his close up was shown and he was on brink of getting all grumpy when bhau, debo all were giving her bakwas tag ..so she does affect him in a way ..

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anastasia69

IMO it’s Shehnaaz’s that brings out this side of him. He was acting all crazy last week when Shehnaaz was in opposite team. Fought with Asim and Aarti as well, but with Sana he‘s all soft (nah I’m not a shipper). He goes hulk on everyone except Her.

Agar Sana jaise Aarti or Asim flip karte toh Yeh dono ki khair nh thi 😆 par Shehnaaz ko 7 Khoon bhi maaf hai

Is Shehnaaz also called Sana or there's another contestant named Sana?!

BBfan24x7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

Is Shehnaaz also called Sana or there's another contestant named Sana?!

Sana is Shenaz's alternate personality 😆

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: BBfan24x7

Sana is Shenaz's alternate personality 😆

Why is that? Is there any  background detail?!

BBfan24x7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

Why is that? Is there any  background detail?!

Hahaa noo i'm just messing. 

It's just a nick name for her I guess. They're the SAME PERSON. 

divaprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

It's definitely not Devo..and I don't think it's sana either..Sana toh kabse iske saath hai,uska asar hona hota toh kabka ho jata..itna Kyu sochna,bande ko masti karni hai isliye Kar raha hai..uski Marzi..jab jarurat hogi wapas angry man ban jaega..abhi kuch panga hua nhi kisike saath toh jabardasti bina wajah thodi na ladne beth jaega..jab aisa kuch hoga k toh wspas puraane avtaar m aa jaega..bina wajah Kyu mood kharaab karke baithega...

Edited by divaprincess - 4 years ago
JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don't know how people find this guy real and genuine with all the flipping he does. First week- gentleman then next few weeks aggressive and manner-less now suddenly he is happy and excited.

I thought he was hyper and very interfering in the waxing task. If it was someone else Salman would have shown them their place.

Anyway, if you have your very own personal lawyer in the host, 4 5 chamchas roaming around at your beck and call and 2 3 admirers giving you attention then obviously you will be very content.

sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JumpingViolets

I don't know how people find this guy real and genuine with all the flipping he does. First week- gentleman then next few weeks aggressive and manner-less now suddenly he is happy and excited.

I thought he was hyper and very interfering in the waxing task. If it was someone else Salman would have shown them their place.

Anyway, if you have your very own personal lawyer in the host, 4 5 chamchas roaming around at your beck and call and 2 3 admirers giving you attention then obviously you will be very content.

exactly my sentiments - having 4-5 chamchas, 2-3 admirers almost all even paras mahira devo Vishal in shukli gang of admirers except Rashmi plus bb13 host and channel and you tube channel support8ng him da6 and night - even losing tasks - they win and members from Rashmi gang getting evicted while his gang tribe is growing - with this all his confidence has reached its peak.

Mistyy thumbnail

He is def changed, complete U turn..and I doubt it’s because of Debo..it’s too big of a change. Either he got some coaching from BB or he got a fix of some kind😐

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Change in attitude/conduct is mainly because of the feedbacks he gets from Salman Khan on WKV.

I don't think he is the type to listen to anyone who he thinks are inferior to him in intellect, stature or younger than him. So him listening to Sana or Asim and changing his ways is unlikely.

He pays attention to what Salman says probably because he looks upto him just the way Asim looks upto him.

He is smart and takes all the hints that Salman gives unlike others who argue with Salman when he points out to them.

This weekend Salman didn't thrash him for his fight with Asim instead he took extra effort to praise Asim and appreciate him for saying all those things to Sid on his face that made him realise that he was in the wrong and that boy was right.He toned down his aggressive body language when Salman told him that it looks bad.

He does spend a lot of time with Sana mainly because she is the much needed diversion in that closed environment.Don't think she has any influence on him it looks like the other way.She seems to be under his influence.

When it comes to tasks he still plays an aggressive game and plays to win.

If he takes all the tips that Salman has been giving him and changes his ways permanently he will definitely come out as winner not only in the contest but also in life.