Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Hmmm no😆 he hasn’t changed . Because no one can really change in life. Bas Abhi BB ne confidence diya hua hain hence he is like this. No one can pretend for long in this house. He will be back to his normal self soon.

viknandera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

Hmmm no😆 he hasn’t changed . Because no one can really change in life. Bas Abhi BB ne confidence diya hua hain hence he is like this. No one can pretend for long in this house. He will be back to his normal self soon.

aapko seriously sid ka ye avatar acha nahi lag RHA, hai na?😆

viknandera thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

I don’t understand why everyone is thinking that he has changed because of Devo . Housemates just make fun , don’t take them seriously if they claim it’s bcz of Devo . He hates her . He won’t change for his friends toh yeh Devo kya cheez hai 

well his behavior is changed, don't know the reason

viknandera thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunshine333

Agar Devo usko pyaar se maar sakti he toh who Rashmi ko kyo nai. He is just too too smart. And now he is seriously feeling chilled out. Tension koi nahi he life me. Noone is needlessly poking him so he is bound to feel lighter. Dushman wala group bhi uske gungaan kar raha he. So he has no reason to be grumpy. 

point hai judge sahab 👍🏼

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Banda mast enjoy kar raha hai...the real sanskari playboy 

viknandera thumbnail

Originally posted by: WexQuasExort

Banda mast enjoy kar raha hai...the real sanskari playboy 

yes

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I think he has registered Salman advice . So he I'd working on it. 

Also I believe being friends with sana helps hima lot. She brings out the playful side of shukla a lot. 

A lot of ppl might think that's its cos of devo, but that is just game 

The subtle changes are mostly cos of sana . He likes sana a lot. 

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: intruderfast

I think he has registered Salman advice . So he I'd working on it. 

Also I believe being friends with sana helps hima lot. She brings out the playful side of shukla a lot. 

A lot of ppl might think that's its cos of devo, but that is just game 

The subtle changes are mostly cos of sana . He likes sana a lot. 

par maine isska yahi playful avtar dd ke saath dekha tha jdj ke time i don't think sana ki wajahse changes aaye hai usme bas pehle wo game boht seriously leta tha ab chill kar raha hai becs usko pata hai hes for sure going to finale

s2397 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I think he has got some feedback from vishal regarding his grumpy and stern look. But yes i think mahira told today, devo and rashmi also mentioned.may be now he's actually getting used to the bb house and people. 

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

IMO it’s Shehnaaz’s that brings out this side of him. He was acting all crazy last week when Shehnaaz was in opposite team. Fought with Asim and Aarti as well, but with Sana he‘s all soft (nah I’m not a shipper). He goes hulk on everyone except Her.

Agar Sana jaise Aarti or Asim flip karte toh Yeh dono ki khair nh thi 😆 par Shehnaaz ko 7 Khoon bhi maaf hai