Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lonila thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Livelyroshani

Paridhi is also no less.... she is also a tantrums queen from a long time..... from her jodha akbar time....

Sometimes her behavior irked so much. Like when producers axed the characters of hs and babita... it was only her who started bashing.... Anirudh never said anything and kept dignity but paridhi started to say all high mighty things.....

It was always clear that ashnoor was main lead.... 

what??? Paridhi threw tantrums??? Can I get a single proof of that?? When did she bash in HER IV s?? She just told she wanted to quit this show anyways as makers have cheated her.. what's wrong in that?? If ashnoor was the main lead why didn't they name the show after mini?? Why did they choose patiala babes as their name when babes is clearly babitha played by paridhi?? Don't give lame reasons just to save ashnoor

Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Please everyone, I have no personal enmity against anyone that I would target someone. Please understand a fact, that Ashnoor has her own life. It's highly wrong and illogical to interfere in someone's personal life. And just on the basis of some chats, how can you all jump to a conclusion by degrading Paridhi and Ashnoor? They are actors and most importantly humans. Ashnoor is just Fifteen, please understand the implications she can have if people start bashing her. I still remember that set of fans on Twitter, who cursed her so badly, that it was going out of control to stop them. And since IF is stalked to a great level, it's my sincere request to all of you to stop this blaming and bashing. Please stop spreading negativity. Just like we have stopped watching the show, please dont bring some people to a level where they would stop visiting this forum as well, because of negativity. And kindly refrain from pointing fingers at people... 

To add, I understand many of you might find what I posted harsh, but please try to understand that, from the past few months a lot of negativity has been taking place in my personal life just due to negative attitudes of people that takes a toll on their health. Hence, I am hating negative vibes. Anywhere I hear anything negative, I turn harsh. Please stay positive and try to spend the rest of your life healthily worrying about yourself and not about other XYZ people who dont even matter to you...

Thank you and sorry once again....

Edited by Nature-Happiness - 4 years ago
_Reka_ thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

1. These screenshots are being taken out of context. We have no idea what the other people in the group have responded or asked her because of which she stated these things.

2. It's not a secret that people have been bashing and accusing her of being the instigator behind the axing of Aniruddh and Paridhi. People have literally been tagging her and saying some really mean things to her which is NOT right. They've been really petty and spiteful and to drag Ashnoor into all of this is disgusting.

3. Age IS an important factor here because she is FIFTEEN! For people to bully her over the proceedings of a show is disgusting. Your favorite lead's character was butchered and was mistreated is horrible. But Paridhi already made her decision and left the show. Toh baat khatam. Why are people still going after Ashnoor for?

4. She may have been in the industry for a while as a child actress but she still needs to make a spot for herself as an adult. Contrary to what people think, child actresses don't hold that much clout or power over more experienced ones. If there's anyone who should be blamed for this whole mess, it's the PH, not her.a

5. Why shouldn't Ashnoor continue with the show? Aniruddh and Paridhi are immensely talented and have a really good body of work to show off on their resume. It won't take them that long to find something new to work on. Ashnoor is still new. As it is, there aren't any decent roles for teenagers of her age. Even for S2, they've aged her up to 23 years old but at least she knows this PH and has a certain comfort level. There's an understanding that they won't make her do anything too bold or uncomfortable (like do a lip to lip kiss with an older co-star).

6. We don't know what went down behind the scenes with the actors or the PH. As it is, there's no point in speculating since it's all down. All you can do is show some maturity and deal with the matter accordingly. If you still want to the show until the 20th, then do so. If not, then fine. But PLEASE stop bashing and bullying Ashmoor. I will repeat, she is FIFTEEN. A regular child doesnt deserve to be ganged up like this, let alone one who's a celebrity.

So right. All I have to add is if I were in her parents' place I would make her pull back a bit from sm till everything settles down. This is too much pressure and exposition for any 15 yrs old to deal with it alone. 

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _Reka_

So right. All I have to add is if I were in her parents' place I would make her pull back a bit from sm till everything settles down. This is too much pressure and exposition for any 15 yrs old to deal with it alone.

I agree with you but because she's going to be the lead for S2, it is now her responsibility to promote the show. So she will have to be out there front and center.

Maybe it'll be best if she gets her own PR team to handle the accounts and do the promotions for her.

falah5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jojaparijat

But what is the reason she’s sharing with her fans what are her intentions?.

What are urs and tms intentions of posting social media posts here? U can't stand a fictional character being axed from show because it's ur favorite playing it. But when it comes to her own self this 15yr old girl shouldn't even voice out the bullying she's facing. 

Slow claps to all those who are mostly double her age yet don't have least humanity to spare a real human being which is not a fictional character. 

jojaparijat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nature-Happiness

Please everyone, I have no personal enmity against anyone that I would target someone. Please understand a fact, that Ashnoor has her own life. It's highly wrong and illogical to interfere in someone's personal life. And just on the basis of some chats, how can you all jump to a conclusion by degrading Paridhi and Ashnoor? They are actors and most importantly humans. Ashnoor is just Fifteen, please understand the implications she can have if people start bashing her. I still remember that set of fans on Twitter, who cursed her so badly, that it was going out of control to stop them. And since IF is stalked to a great level, it's my sincere request to all of you to stop this blaming and bashing. Please stop spreading negativity. Just like we have stopped watching the show, please dont bring some people to a level where they would stop visiting this forum as well, because of negativity. And kindly refrain from pointing fingers at people... 

To add, I understand many of you might find what I posted harsh, but please try to understand that, from the past few months a lot of negativity has been taking place in my personal life just due to negative attitudes of people that takes a toll on their health. Hence, I am hating negative vibes. Anywhere I hear anything negative, I turn harsh. Please stay positive and try to spend the rest of your life healthily worrying about yourself and not about other XYZ people who dont even matter to you...

Thank you and sorry once again....

I understand your stress on personal life and hence won’t make any more replies Eventhough I disagree with so many points.

Btw no need to be sorry.Tc

_Reka_ thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

I agree with you but because she's going to be the lead for S2, it is now her responsibility to promote the show. So she will have to be out there front and center.

Maybe it'll be best if she gets her own PR team to handle the accounts and do the promotions for her.

Yes, she's a minor, so they can request her to give her face & comments for promotion but handling accounts on her own and without supervision as it seems is just not appropriate for a teen. 

jojaparijat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: falah5

What are urs and tms intentions of posting social media posts here? U can't stand a fictional character being axed from show because it's ur favorite playing it. But when it comes to her own self this 15yr old girl shouldn't even voice out the bullying she's facing. 

Slow claps to all those who are mostly double her age yet don't have least humanity to spare a real human being which is not a fictional character. 

@bold - is it against the rules?..I have seen many of u posting social media posts so others can’t do the same? 

She can voice her opinion but what she’s doing is not voicing opinion but provoking fans to create fan wars.I hope 15 years of age is more than enough for understanding that.Did not she already complained to Rajita n did the needful.Why not simply block them whom she finds harsh?.

Ok if she’s really facing bullying then why can’t she place a cyber complaint?..i hope 15 years is enough age to understand this .

Edited by jojaparijat - 4 years ago
Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: falah5

Agree....

Paridhi voiced her discomfort in being a part of a show in which her character was degraded. A girl, who faced such harsh bashing and such harsh hypocrisy, cannot stand for herself. She is at least better that the other child actors who think a lot about themselves, just because they reach 10 million followers on Instagram! And Ashnoor, in no way is disrespecting Paridhi, she clearly seems to be upset. How would she react upon being bashed for axing Paridhi and Aniruddh. The PH should be blamed and not her...

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This thread is actually unreal. I can’t believe some of the things that grown ass adults are saying about a child BECAUSE OF A TV SHOW. Some even questioning how her parents are bringing her up? You ought to be ashamed of yourselves and rather questions how YOUR parents brought you up. It’s a well known fact even on here that ppl are presuming ashnoor was behind paridhi being axed (as tho production companies will suddenly start doing what 15 yo actors want them to do ). I don’t see anything wrong with these screenshots and I actually think a mountain is being made out of a molehill. If the writers decided to axe ashnoor and make paridhis character the sole focus of s2 will this be paridhis fault??? 

The fact is no1 knows what went on behind the scenes and idle gossip and presumptions will change nothing. Paridhi was vocal enough to the papers about how she didn’t like the course her character was taking and was going to quit anyways so if it had all been ashnoors fault wouldn’t she have said so? And why would AD appear still friendly with ashnoor on social media? Get a grip guys, paridhi does not need people to fight for her. These things happen in television. It’s an ever changing environment