Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jojaparijat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Livelyroshani

Paridhi is also no less.... she is also a tantrums queen from a long time..... from her jodha akbar time....

Sometimes her behavior irked so much. Like when producers axed the characters of hs and babita... it was only her who started bashing.... Anirudh never said anything and kept dignity but paridhi started to say all high mighty things.....

It was always clear that ashnoor was main lead.... 

What mighty things did she say?..Just don’t talk crap to defend your favorite.

jojaparijat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nature-Happiness

I think we need to calm down a little. She is just a 15 year old. Its impossible to not react like this, when there are people talking sick about her. I mean, look at the other side of the coin too. It's not just her who is reacting or a celebrity. Are we fans any less? We can also stoop any level to cursing an actor, calling him/her names, or bashing. And she feels, it is safe to share with her real fans, because she trusts them. And, from the pov of a 15 year old, anyone would react in such a manner. We cannot expect her to have the full maturity level of a 30 year old. She is just a kid. Even if she is a mature girl in an interview, doesn't mean her real style, personality etc should be the same way...

But what is the reason she’s sharing with her fans what are her intentions?.

Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jojaparijat

What mighty things did she say?..Just don’t talk crap to defend your favorite.

That's exactly what I am trying to say. We are trying to point fingers at a celebrity, but dont realise that we ourselves perform the acts that the celebrity has done. Why are we fighting just for a celebrity? They dont even care or bother about you. Why give so much importance to them? Please stop fighting on this forum. If you have to, you may personally message each other and do so.

To everyone who is trying to idolise their personality, get it straight that this is not the place to do the puraan of your actor, please do it somewhere else. Sorry, if I sounded offensive.

jojaparijat thumbnail

Paridhi is also no less.... she is also a tantrums queen from a long time..... from her jodha akbar time....

Sometimes her behavior irked so much. Like when producers axed the characters of hs and babita... it was only her who started bashing.... Anirudh never said anything and kept dignity but paridhi started to say all high mighty things.....

Ashnoor was never the main lead in that case they could have taken some side actors  not popular ones like AD and Paridhi 🤪

jojaparijat thumbnail

That's exactly what I am trying to say. We are trying to point fingers at a celebrity, but dont realise that we ourselves perform the acts that the celebrity has done. Why are we fighting just for a celebrity? They dont even care or bother about you. Why give so much importance to them? Please stop fighting on this forum. If you have to, you may personally message each other and do so.

To everyone who is trying to idolise their personality, get it straight that this is not the place to do the puraan of your actor, please do it somewhere else. Sorry, if I sounded offensive.

@bold - You do sound offensive..

So i can reply u in the same way. 

Who are you to Shoo us away?..Never saw you when Paridhi Sharma was bashed or blamed..It’s there there in the very thread itself..Why not give the same advice?..Hypocrisy,aah? 

Originally posted by: jojaparijat

@bold - You do sound offensive..

So i can reply u in the same way. 

Who are you to Shoo us away?..Never saw you when Paridhi Sharma was bashed or blamed..It’s there there in the very thread itself..Why not give the same advice?..Hypocrisy,aah? 

That's why I clearly mentioned in my comment ,'To Everyone'. If, that cannot be understood, and if you feel it is hinted towards you, I dont know...🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Black_Shaded thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

IF you Think Not Doing Lip lock scenes and Intimate scenes is her tantrums then I have nothing to say😕

IF you were in her shoes what will You do?She continuously saying in her Iv tht she chose to play this role only bcoz of the content and the character. And What the PH did, thy Butchered her character to the extent tht it is unrepairable.Thy betrayed with her,backstabbed her only Bcoz of their Favouritism. And She don't have any Right To speak the truth !!and Straight forward  Lol. Hunar Also did this whn PH axed her character, Its called raising ur voice against injustice. And As per Anirudh He is a diplomatic person. His character was loved by soo many thy didn't Butchered his character tht extent evn till now his dialogue and scenes is 100x better thn Babita's. Hs character is much popular and Anirudh get so much recognition bcoz of this character. But what did Paridhi get ? Nothing Zero.

Lol That's why the shows name is Patiala mini not patiala Babes 🤪 All the 3 actors was main lead in this show. But After S2 it's only mini.

Edited by Black_Shaded - 4 years ago
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

1. These screenshots are being taken out of context. We have no idea what the other people in the group have responded or asked her because of which she stated these things.

2. It's not a secret that people have been bashing and accusing her of being the instigator behind the axing of Aniruddh and Paridhi. People have literally been tagging her and saying some really mean things to her which is NOT right. They've been really petty and spiteful and to drag Ashnoor into all of this is disgusting.

3. Age IS an important factor here because she is FIFTEEN! For people to bully her over the proceedings of a show is disgusting. Your favorite lead's character was butchered and was mistreated is horrible. But Paridhi already made her decision and left the show. Toh baat khatam. Why are people still going after Ashnoor for?

4. She may have been in the industry for a while as a child actress but she still needs to make a spot for herself as an adult. Contrary to what people think, child actresses don't hold that much clout or power over more experienced ones. If there's anyone who should be blamed for this whole mess, it's the PH, not her.a

5. Why shouldn't Ashnoor continue with the show? Aniruddh and Paridhi are immensely talented and have a really good body of work to show off on their resume. It won't take them that long to find something new to work on. Ashnoor is still new. As it is, there aren't any decent roles for teenagers of her age. Even for S2, they've aged her up to 23 years old but at least she knows this PH and has a certain comfort level. There's an understanding that they won't make her do anything too bold or uncomfortable (like do a lip to lip kiss with an older co-star).

6. We don't know what went down behind the scenes with the actors or the PH. As it is, there's no point in speculating since it's all down. All you can do is show some maturity and deal with the matter accordingly. If you still want to the show until the 20th, then do so. If not, then fine. But PLEASE stop bashing and bullying Ashmoor. I will repeat, she is FIFTEEN. A regular child doesnt deserve to be ganged up like this, let alone one who's a celebrity.

jojaparijat thumbnail

That's why I clearly mentioned in my comment ,'To Everyone'. If, that cannot be understood, and if you feel it is hinted towards you, I dont know...🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

but I have not seen such  comments any other posts cos I have seen others bashing,name calling everything .

The same thread has one

By the way, this is so called alleged bashing by Paridhi was done for a reason. She was sidelined to an extent, that she had no say in her career. And she has never been, so sidelined ever. I am sure. She had got a royal treatment from Ekta. I guess Ekta was right for her. So, she has all rights to defend herself for her career. And Aniruddh 'might' have quit, just to support Pari or because HS was being degraded really badly...