Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jannavi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

We r not saying to not share anything in social media we r saying celebrity should not comment on other celebs without respect & actually degrading other she actually say Paridhi where respect gone when she say Paridhi di 

& Other fact is Paridhi Sharma says babes character doesn't developed as told by the production so she decided to any way leave the show she doesn't mention other celebs nor degrading their character wether in any interview or in any social media posts

One should learn the professionalism from Paridhi Sharma

falah5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jojaparijat

It’s obvious that you love her so much that whatever she does wrong need to come out in defence..What an irony! 😆

Tch Tch Tch.. Not everyone are blinded in love/hate to spend their time here. 

I stand for what's right. Just FYI.. Check below

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5125033?pn=3

Do check the link.. Guess what you even liked it.. Haha.. So my dear may b for u it's all about your fav but definitely not for me. That too a celebrity.. 

jojaparijat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishqubps

This is my reply to all the bashers of Babita & Paridhi who always love to bash Babita & Paridhi ...But look at there hypocracy they love to stalk Paridhi fans on twitter & share the SS of them over here which is all okay , comes with half cooked story & spread kuch bh nonsense over here again which is all okay again 😡& when the fans who actually know the real story as Anirudh & ashnoor are most connected in twitter so they ne like poo 15 year old child actor lol The whole point is that she is just 15 year old 😆 do these ppl really think that such unprofessional script is written without any personal rapoo 🤔 that too for a 15 year old child actor 😆 who is not so Saint & what with she is just 15 year old blah blah blah , Teenage is the most complicated age well all the educated might be aware of it , still they brings this age factor again & again 😈 

Well said

jojaparijat thumbnail

Originally posted by: falah5

Tch Tch Tch.. Not everyone are blinded in love/hate to spend their time here. 

I stand for what's right. Just FYI.. Check below

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5125033?pn=3

Do check the link.. Guess what you even liked it.. Haha.. So my dear may b for u it's all about your fav but definitely not for me. That too a celebrity.. 

So i guess those who spend time over here are blinded by love/hate of a celebrity..So everyone..Mind it! 😆

For me it’s not about a celebrity either..There are many factors by which I watch a show..I can’t watch a show just for actors if story and presentation is bad.

So i gu

Jannavi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ashnoor should either ignore it or she should not atleast comment on the same 

Atleast learn from Aniruddh & Paridhi were they didn't mention anything about anyone nor about other celebs or production house after their annexetion from the show wether in any interview or any social media posts 

jojaparijat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jannavi

We r not saying to not share anything in social media we r saying celebrity should not comment on other celebs without respect & actually degrading other she actually say Paridhi where respect gone when she say Paridhi di 

& Other fact is Paridhi Sharma says babes character doesn't developed as told by the production so she decided to any way leave the show she doesn't mention other celebs nor degrading their character wether in any interview or in any social media posts

Exactly 

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jannavi

But ashnoor is not wrong is she? Ppl ARE blaming her for paridhi being axed. They’re blaming her on here and on social media so why shouldn’t she speak out about the abuse she’s getting? The last time I checked it wasn’t unprofessional to mention another actor. Ashnoor isn’t pulling this out of thin air she really is receiving abuse and being blamed (just look at some of the threads on here) so she’s well within her rights to speak out about it. There’s nothing unprofessional about that or do u believe professionalism means silently enduring abuse? U seem to think just because she mentioned paridhis name it means she’s talking badly about her. It’s 2019 and people have freedom of speech. Why didn’t u say paridhi was unprofessional when she threw shade at the writers about her character development? 

lonila thumbnail

I Don't understand why are everyone fighting here.. the post asks our opinion, not to create fandom wars.. just give your opinion on this or ignore it.. I'm newbie to this forum but I followed it from the beginning.. I have seen so many posts bashing , blaming paridhi sharma too.. then nobody raised the same points as to why target a celebrity, they have nothing to do, social media posts cannot be shared etc.. now all are fighting with each other.. if possible give your views or ignore it yaar.. don't make it a war field here 

jojaparijat thumbnail

She’s not speaking she’s trying to create fandom wars by showing it to fan pages..

Opinions are not given like this!

Is it too difficult to understand.

Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Let's all just stop fighting and celebrate this day of children's day with love. Lets forget all the hatred and not blame anyone at least on this day. Lets leave this topic here please...

Happy children's day to all...🌹

Edited by Nature-Happiness - 4 years ago