Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Paytonlee101

You are shit yourself. With this language. You are just a cheap person with cheap mindset. Who has no loyalty to others as it suits you to run over others.

Thank god my daughters are not crap like you. 

And yes Ashnoor, RS and KK have been called out on Social media and Twitter for there behaviour in the treatment of 2 talented Actors all in favour of Ashnoor.

No one is buying the crap coming out of RS. Hence the introduction of Arya to justify it, who will be butchered to glorify bacheri Ashnoor, but I hope that the young girl's parents step in before she too gets butchered.

And yes Paridth has called out Ashnoor on social media.

Wake up and smell the daisies before it is too late for you.

Stupid girl.

Nature-Happiness thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paytonlee101

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ deal with it people. Paridhi is out of the show. There is going to be season 2. Most of u will still watch s2 even if it is just to crib about it.

And this guddi person said in another post she has 2 university going daughters. But she acts like a teenager (the worse kind). Go to a kitty party or something u miserable little shit 

Please refrain from using such language. It's a request....πŸ™

Jannavi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paytonlee101

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ deal with it people. Paridhi is out of the show. There is going to be season 2. Most of u will still watch s2 even if it is just to crib about it.

And this guddi person said in another post she has 2 university going daughters. But she acts like a teenager (the worse kind). Go to a kitty party or something u miserable little shit 

It's really bad to be in misconception πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚majority of audience already stop watching the show after babes character defamed then rest audience stop watching show after the news of quiting of Paridhi Sharma & Aniruddh Dave comes & even the 1% who still thinking of watching will stop watching the show just in few episodes of season 2

It will not be surprised if u will be first one in  that 1% who will  stop watching the show season 2 so don't do any commitments πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

guddi01

do you really think theyve only just thought of arya since the backlash from fans? this would have been in the pipeline for a while. theyd have had to write her character plus cast (after doing auditions) then film. use some of that god given brain of yours for some sensible thinking. 

please stop now, you are going a bit too far. if you have any sense of decency please stop making yourself look like  such a pathetic human being. you seem more concerned about what happened than paridhi and AD then them. its been 3 weeks now, and its probably time you get over it. what has happened, has happenedso stop with your spreading lies and hateful words. you are turning what is an otherwise fun forum into a negative place and now you are even having a go at actual people over something that has taken place surrounding a tv show. 

even AD has said ''these things happen in the tv industry'' so if he can come to terms with it considering he was axed. you should be able to also. 

ps: PARIDHI HAS NOT CALLED OUT ASHNOOR ON SOCIAL MEDIA. IN FACT PARDIHI FOLLOWS ASHNOOR ON INSTA (people dont follow ppl who have ''betrayed'' them). the last thing paridhi said on the matter was about her not liking the track surrounding her character. 

move on hun

please ask your lovely daughters to get you some professional help.

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

More than the mystery about what the writers where thinking  they spoiled their own good story, this is a mystery to me as to how this person keeps coming up on every thread and keeps mentioning that season 2 was done with permission from ashnoor,  bacheri mini etc etc. Literally the same kind of sentences in every post. I mean this is a thing which I cannot even understand.  No one actually even responds to her and even if they do it's not positive. The resilience is baffling to me. I have been wondering if everyone  is also thinking the same but I think about it every time she comes and posts in any thread with the same sentences.  The members here do not mostly respond and I think because they think if we dont respond the person will stop posting the same thing everytime and get a hint but yaha to season Khatam hone aaya aur ye repeated sentences aur posts stop nahi hue. 

Sacchi me I haven't come across a person like this in India forums in my entire time period that i have been here . πŸ˜•

Edited by naq5 - 4 years ago