Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

WOW

Simply  INCREDIBLE 

I am speechless and so full of feelings and emotions. This byfar has to be on top  of my list of mini HS fav scenes. Ek dum nichod ke emotion  daalna isse kehte hain. It really filled me with joy and broke my heart seeing both of then dealing with this situation and the hurt of upcoming separation. So Brilliantly enacted and conceived  by the makers.  It was bittersweet already but this just made it infinity times more heartbreaking  and soulful with the way this special connection was shown. 

Absolutly  khoobsurat  and dil ko chu lene wala

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

WOW

Simply  INCREDIBLE 

I am speechless and so full of feelings and emotions. This byfar has to be on top  of my list of mini HS fav scenes. Ek dum nichod ke emotion  daalna isse kehte hain. It really filled me with joy and broke my heart seeing both of then dealing with this situation and the hurt of upcoming separation. So Brilliantly enacted and conceived  by the makers.  It was bittersweet already but this just made it infinity times more heartbreaking  and soulful with the way this special connection was shown. 

Absolutly  khoobsurat  and dil ko chu lene wala

Word....absolutely right there in my top 5 HS-Mini scenes for sure....the level of emotion in this one was just something else. 

Resham thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Have to agree... What a scene... And way excellently scripted and enacted by these two.... It was too emotional and heartwrenching... I have no words for this scene... It was a master stroke in way of emotions and acting.... 

AreYaar thumbnail

The most gut wrenching part of the phone call bit....when HS started talking about Australia ka mausam and saying ki Patiala mein toh sab kaale baadal chhaa gaye hain.....

The "Connection na ban paaya" bit

Edited by AreYaar - 4 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

And finally, the breakdown....I don't think I've ever seen him cry this phoot phoot ke for anyone other than Imarti before this......and today it was for Mini.....for the tragedy of him and Mini.

No one has ever been able to console him quite like his Veer Balika.....jitne pyar se she cups his cheek and becomes his anchor whenever he breaks down

The way he asked her, "Do you trust me?".....I loved Mini's expression in response as he turned to look at her

The way he wiped her tears in the end ❤️

"Koi na...jo hoga dekha jaayega"

Edited by AreYaar - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

And finally, the breakdown....I don't think I've ever seen him cry this phoot phoot ke for anyone other than Imarti before this......and today it was for Mini.....for the tragedy of him and Mini.

No one has ever been able to console him quite like his Veer Balika.....jitne pyar se she cups his cheek and becomes his anchor whenever he breaks down

The way he asked her, "Do you trust me?".....I loved Mini's expression in response as he turned to look at her

The way he wiped her tears in the end ❤️

"Koi na...jo hoga dekha jaayega"

Yup there ia confidence love and garv in her look so freaking touching

Sorry double post

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 4 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

I just realized that the last time HS-Mini were in front of this blue door on NB's terrace was for this scene

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I just realized that the last time HS-Mini were in front of this blue door on NB's terrace was for this scene

you need to upload this scene in the other thread

p.s. I will discuss yesterday's episode later tonight, too much to say again 😆

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh

you need to upload this scene in the other thread

p.s. I will discuss yesterday's episode later tonight, too much to say again 😆

Haan I'll get to this scene ka upload eventually. Abhi I'm still getting through August scenes....yeh wala toh Sept mein aaya tha I think. lol 

Cool, take your time....whenever you want to post your thoughts. 

I'm toh content with such a fulsome HS-Mini scene after many days....nikaal li jitni bhadaas nikaalni thi maine😆

Kal ki kal dekhenge.