Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I didn’t say that distance isn’t needed for them all to get some perspective. I just don’t agree with using words like “deserve” , that’s all 🤷‍♀️

I’m yet to watch the epi but all these things that Babita is saying sound like the words of a woman terrified of her marriage falling apart so she’s lashing out and saying all kinds of bakwaas she hasn’t thought through. This isn’t the first time Babita has done bakwaas that she regrets saying later. Her mind is in a dark place of paranoia and insecurity right now so she’s thinking crazy things that I don’t think she really means. She always looks to blame someone when things go wrong. She’s blamed Ashok before, sometimes HS and now she’s blaming Mini. 

Yes, it’s not fair to the people around her that she’s hurting them like this in this mindless haze she’s going through but I still feel if she had been handled better at earlier stages, things may not have escalated this badly. No one stopped her when she was busy doing her “main doob jaana chahti hoon jaap” 🙄. People were confusing that with “love”. It was actually a warning sign and she should have been stopped from drowning then. 

I remember a while ago we were ROFLing about how a husband can tell his wife not be so in love with him, but jokes apart he saw her paranoia in full form today and he was shocked. He understood where it was coming from but still there were alarm bells in his head. I think choosing not to take the promotion is the easier way out. 

Lo kar lo baat, wife ne shop bech di aur husband promotion na lene ki baat kar raha hai. 

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: naq5

well has he still refused or only talked of refusing. 

well if one parent isnt up for it the other parent has to be. because babita is completely lost. 

i hope he comes to know of mini wanting to go to australia with scholarship before he rejects it . He wont have to do it for her as he wont have to be worried about her studies in some remote place. Or i hope mini comes to know why he is doing this and tells him she is already going so he need not sacrifice

If this is how it turns out then it will not be so bitter but it seems too good to be true given the writers' destruction mode. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

I remember a while ago we were ROFLing about how a husband can tell his wife not be so in love with him, but jokes apart he saw her paranoia in full form today and he was shocked. He understood where it was coming from but still there were alarm bells in his head. I think choosing not to take the promotion is the easier way out. 

Lo kar lo baat, wife ne shop bech di aur husband promotion na lene ki baat kar raha hai. 

Agree. He’s still choosing the easier way out rather than taking a stand and refusing to give in to Babita’s unreasonable demands on principle. 

Sadly, it’s too late for this diplomatic sacrifice. Babita is in an extreme state of mind and will twist everything no matter what. She’s beyond reason right now.