Finally, some straightforward talk

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

After many days, I saw a Hanuman Singh and Mini that talked sense again. After many days, I saw an HS briefly throw off his biwi ka ghulam mode and find the guts to state facts. The honeymoon glow finally seems to have worn off....time to face life for what it is beyond "marital bliss"😆. Cuz ab jaake pata chala clingy, childish, immature biwi ko pander karne ka kya result hota hai....ab bhugto. 

What also became very clear today is how much of a fundamentally twisted woman Babita is.  The writing mess aside, time and time again she has proven to be a supremely PETTY and in some ways, a vindictive woman....that is what fundamentally drives her in life it seems. ALL this time, her only motivating factor in life has been to get back at Ashok.....she is a truly broken woman who can never rise above this.  The satisfaction that she took in saying that Ashok and Meeta's marriage didn't last while she herself now has a loving husband and Mini with her......what a shame to see such pettiness.  Are we supposed to sympathize with this? LOL 

No wonder then that HS finally woke up to the truth....that he did indeed turn out to be a trophy husband.....a trophy to show off to ex-husband Ashok ki LOOK, I did just fine without you, infact I did BETTER than you cuz my husband stayed with me, Mini is with me, while you couldn't handle your relationship with the woman you left me for.....LOL what a woman you are, Babita ji....slow claps for you. 

And when confronted with the patheticness of her mindset, the SPEED with which she turned to tears and playing victim......ROFL....amazing, really.  Oh no one doubts your "love" for HS, Babita ji.....all that got proven was the superficiality of that love....lol love toh hai....par love gets trumped by the thirst for vindictiveness and pettiness to prove a point to other people.....kabhi Ashok, kabhi Khatri, kabhi pata nahin kaun. 

Such "love" is fundamentally hollow from within.....there is no point shedding tears and playing victim after the fact.....to tell your current husband that your life has been one giant exercise in proving things to your ex-husband and then claiming ki "oh nooo, please don't MU me, I luuuurve you"....LOL.....mandbuddhi bolna bhi generous hoga isko. 

In the last stretch, what gets proven is that the moments when Babita talks sense are but brief interludes, this pettiness and vindictiveness is her fundamental personality that she can never rise above. 

I have no expectations from the story anymore, and it's obvious that the writers played up this last stretch to built up to these fractures.....but it was satisfying today to atleast see HS and Mini talking sense again......khari baat, seedhi baat boli....the truth of how Babita thinks, her fundamental inability to rise above pettiness or manage relationships.....briefly hi sahi, atleast HS acknowledged the truth of her rather than blindly lollling around in some joru ka ghulam mode. 

Her explanations were laughable....LOL@ her claiming she trusts HS but just wants to cling to him like a toy to find "sukh"....a woman who can't even spend 7 days apart from her husband is someone I can only roll my eyes at......I guess some people can never grow up.  Waise bhi comprehension ability zero hai.....she twisted everything HS tried to tell her about exercising your rights in a relationship into some kind of blind blanket seedhi lakeer......baat ka saar samajhne ki shakti kahaan hai. 

Anyways, it's the last stretch now....and I doubt they will ever acknowledge that this marriage is between two people who barely know each other properly.....and are utterly clueless about their expectations from a marriage.....this relationship lacks honesty, it lacks true trust.....and some of the mirage is falling apart now....it was inevitable.....superficiality doesn't have a long life.....and this marriage was built on superficiality. 

Babita is a fundamentally broken person who can barely keep her own thoughts straight, toh rishte kya sambhaalegi.....it's inevitable that things will fracture and they will all fall apart.  Her crying jags are super irritating and don't elicit any sympathy from me anymore. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail

For old time's sake

Ekdum old HS-Mini scenes jaisa feel tha in this bit. 

MG_Inactive thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

For old time's sake

Ekdum old HS-Mini scenes jaisa feel tha in this bit. 

Aj mujhe laga hi tha ki gifs milenge...it was so cute ðŸ˜³

and for a change, against the popular opinion, I liked yesterday's episode ðŸ˜†

MG_Inactive thumbnail

The happiness was so palpable...be it in the HS Lala scene or this hug, felt like old times ðŸ˜›

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh

Aj mujhe laga hi tha ki gifs milenge...it was so cute ðŸ˜³

and for a change, against the popular opinion, I liked yesterday's episode ðŸ˜†

LOL you too? I'm surprised😆

I found HS and Mini to be in character with good dialogues after many days.....Babita stopped making any sense a long time back when she decided to become a despo clingy woman who couldn't see life beyond a husband and who had no respect or value for independence. 

For once, HS woke up today and finally seemed to be realizing that Babita avoiding the shop is not just a phase but her determination to lose her identity again. He's waking up too late though.....the damage is done. Babita is incapable of handling things on her own and now they are too far down into a ditch to climb out of it.   

I was almost surprised to see him gather the guts to even manage to say he agrees with Mini😆.....usually toh he just rolls over for anything Babita asks. And no wonder....the moment he stated a few things HONESTLY, Babita instantly started playing victim and accusing him of not understanding her😆.

She doesn't want honesty in this relationship really.....she just wants him to be her arm candy....a loving husband on her arm for the whole world, especially Ashok to see. No wonder HS felt insulted today.....perhaps some of his delusional bubble will burst about how Babita's mind really operates.  But the writing is so inconsistent these days, who knows😆

And that Saroj....LOL what kind of weird faces was she making at Mini? Pehle toh she smirked about managing to trick Babita into signing over the property and jaate jaate she is trying to project to Mini that she is not Babita ki dushman? lol waah re "rishte".....and I had to ROFL over Babita giving confident "I know duniyadaari" looks to Mini......haha what a joke. She is even more clueless than before.......her head will always remain buried in the sand.  

And the precap proves her ability to isolate the only person who staunchly stood with her for so many years....jab Mini ko aise bol sakti hai toh HS kya cheez hai.

AreYaar thumbnail

The happiness was so palpable...be it in the HS Lala scene or this hug, felt like old times ðŸ˜›

Yes, the HS-Lala scene was lovely too.....the promotion gave a very heartwarming feeling😊.....HS totally got into his element with this news and his joy over it.....AD mein bhi ek alag jaan aa gayi for these scenes.

MG_Inactive thumbnail

LOL you too? I'm surprised😆

I found HS and Mini to be in character with good dialogues after many days.....Babita stopped making any sense a long time back when she decided to become a despo clingy woman who couldn't see life beyond a husband and who had no respect or value for independence. 

For once, HS woke up today and finally seemed to be realizing that Babita avoiding the shop is not just a phase but her determination to lose her identity again. He's waking up too late though.....the damage is done. Babita is incapable of handling things on her own and now they are too far down into a ditch to climb out of it.   

I was almost surprised to see him gather the guts to even manage to say he agrees with Mini😆.....usually toh he just rolls over for anything Babita asks. And no wonder....the moment he stated a few things HONESTLY, Babita instantly started playing victim and accusing him of not understanding her😆.

She doesn't want honesty in this relationship really.....she just wants him to be her arm candy....a loving husband on her arm for the whole world, especially Ashok to see. No wonder HS felt insulted today.....perhaps some of his delusional bubble will burst about how Babita's mind really operates.  But the writing is so inconsistent these days, who knows😆

And that Saroj....LOL what kind of weird faces was she making at Mini? Pehle toh she smirked about managing to trick Babita into signing over the property and jaate jaate she is trying to project to Mini that she is not Babita ki dushman? lol waah re "rishte".....and I had to ROFL over Babita giving confident "I know duniyadaari" looks to Mini......haha what a joke. She is even more clueless than before.......her head will always remain buried in the sand.  

And the precap proves her ability to isolate the only person who staunchly stood with her for so many years....jab Mini ko aise bol sakti hai toh HS kya cheez hai.

See I understand where Babita is coming from but the way CVs are potraying her is just horrendous! But it was good to see HS being frank with her and not nodding to everything she has been saying 

@bold this scene was really funny😆 Saroj giving those weird expressions suddenly and Babita being clueless

MG_Inactive thumbnail

Yes, the HS-Lala scene was lovely too.....the promotion gave a very heartwarming feeling😊.....HS totally got into his element with this news and his joy over it.....AD mein bhi ek alag jaan aa gayi for these scenes.

yes AD was in his element and HS's joy was so contagious

AreYaar thumbnail

See I understand where Babita is coming from but the way CVs are potraying her is just horrendous! But it was good to see HS being frank with her and not nodding to everything she has been saying 

@bold this scene was really funny😆 Saroj giving those weird expressions suddenly and Babita being clueless

LOL ok....I don't know where Babita is coming from with her satisfaction over Ashok-Meeta breaking up while she has HS and Mini......there is nothing to connect to in her character now..*shrugs* 

Happiness that is incomplete unless you can show off to others.....taking joy in vindictiveness is not an admirable trait in my books.

Agree about HS otherwise. 

MG_Inactive thumbnail

LOL ok....I don't know where Babita is coming from with her satisfaction over Ashok-Meeta breaking up while she has HS and Mini......there is nothing to connect to in her character now..*shrugs* 

Happiness that is incomplete unless you can show off to others.....taking joy in vindictiveness is not an admirable trait in my books.

Agree about HS otherwise. 

@bold not this part...the part about wanting to be with him and not being alone again...the showing off to Ashok put me off like it did to HS ðŸ˜†