Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: inlieu

In 6 episodes? Wow! Jiss speed se destroy kiya tha kya ussi speed se fix kar paayenge?

abhi to mujhe sirf mini babita destroy hote lag rahe hai. 

HS mini ki to abhi baari aani hai. Right now they are somewhere on the same plane

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Lol I wrote this before I read the update and realized the letter scene is yet to air. 

But PB waale are capable of resolving things with one good convo. They’ve done it in the past also🤷‍♀️

Very true, they know how to spin gold. Damn it, now I'm getting a bit hopeful about their reconciliation even though I had told myself to accept it wouldn't happen. 

naq5 thumbnail

HS was so shocked today when Babita said mini will do correspondence and study she is bright so she will manage. And usko aur shock mila when babita said aise bhi graduation ke baad shaadi hi karni haiAnd then in the same breadth says i dont want to stay without you and mini too. So basically mini has to compromise on her studies because of babita

i think HS was worried babita will force mini to leave her college and come with her so he proposed that he will cancel promotion

naq5 thumbnail

Very true, they know how to spin gold. Damn it, now I'm getting a bit hopeful about their reconciliation even though I had told myself to accept it wouldn't happen. 

even i expect atleast for HS mini if not for anyone. I would have loved if Mini HS ko pankh deti is baar from what he has become of his old self. 😳

But its better not to keep hopes .  the letter thing is not out yet. it may only come on wednesday.  i dont think writers have an intention to end it good. 

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: naq5

HS was so shocked today when Babita said mini will do correspondence and study she is bright so she will manage. And usko aur shock mila when babita said aise bhi graduation ke baad shaadi hi karni haiAnd then in the same breadth says i dont want to stay without you and mini too. So basically mini has to compromise on her studies because of babita

i think HS was worried babita will force mini to leave her college and come with her so he proposed that he will cancel promotion

Maine pehle hi kaha tha woh koi sacrifice karega. 

Too bad it had to come to this. Bande ke personal life mein siyappe hi siyappe hain, to ab kya woh professional life bhi enjoy na karein. The way he jumped and hugged Lala, that pure joy on his face, all that was short-lived.

I understand that he chose family over career but hope he doesn't regret it later.

Edited by inlieu - 4 years ago
inlieu thumbnail

even i expect atleast for HS mini if not for anyone. I would have loved if Mini HS ko pankh deti is baar from what he has become of his old self. 😳

But its better not to keep hopes .  the letter thing is not out yet. it may only come on wednesday.  i dont think writers have an intention to end it good. 

😭

naq5 thumbnail

Maine pehle hi kaha tha woh koi sacrifice karega. 

Too bad it had to come to this. Bande ke personal life mein siyappe hi siyappe hain, to ab kya woh professional life bhi enjoy na karein. The way he jumped and hugged Lala, that pure joy on his face, all that was short-lived.

I understand that he chose family over career but hope he doesn't regret it later.

well has he still refused or only talked of refusing. 

well if one parent isnt up for it the other parent has to be. because babita is completely lost. 

i hope he comes to know of mini wanting to go to australia with scholarship before he rejects it . He wont have to do it for her as he wont have to be worried about her studies in some remote place. Or i hope mini comes to know why he is doing this and tells him she is already going so he need not sacrifice

Edited by naq5 - 4 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

current babita will do mini more harm than good. she can very well emotionally manipulate her and even get her married off as soon as she finishes graduation. even graduation is just for a degree. degree ke baad to shaadi hi karni hai. I think its better mini stays away. HS ka to pata nahi he will just meekly protest. Babita could deserve anyones  love  but mini dosent deserve this at least. She deserves better. Today she even questioned mini why she cant see her happy,& that she is trying to ruin HS career. Right now she needs a jolt and both HS mini need to be away from her for their own sanity. 

No ones bad like a villain here but if a person is completely un-respecting and non perspective of others and their needs and feeling it is never going to help. Its more bad because you can leave off Ashok type people and walk off but what do you do with babita type people who are slowly going to suck everything out of you

the babita now i am seeing is someone worse than she was with khuranas in their house. That babita did have a caring side to her and she allowed others to take decisions for her because she did not know how to take them. This babita with a right of makanmalkin still dosent know how to take decisions but thinks only she can take decisions for everyone.

I didn’t say that distance isn’t needed for them all to get some perspective. I just don’t agree with using words like “deserve” , that’s all 🤷‍♀️

I’m yet to watch the epi but all these things that Babita is saying sound like the words of a woman terrified of her marriage falling apart so she’s lashing out and saying all kinds of bakwaas she hasn’t thought through. This isn’t the first time Babita has done bakwaas that she regrets saying later. Her mind is in a dark place of paranoia and insecurity right now so she’s thinking crazy things that I don’t think she really means. She always looks to blame someone when things go wrong. She’s blamed Ashok before, sometimes HS and now she’s blaming Mini. 

Yes, it’s not fair to the people around her that she’s hurting them like this in this mindless haze she’s going through but I still feel if she had been handled better at earlier stages, things may not have escalated this badly. No one stopped her when she was busy doing her “main doob jaana chahti hoon jaap” 🙄. People were confusing that with “love”. It was actually a warning sign and she should have been stopped from drowning then. 

naq5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I didn’t say that distance isn’t needed for them all to get some perspective. I just don’t agree with using words like “deserve” , that’s all 🤷‍♀️

I’m yet to watch the epi but all these things that Babita is saying sound like the words of a woman terrified of her marriage falling apart so she’s lashing out and saying all kinds of bakwaas she hasn’t thought through. This isn’t the first time Babita has done bakwaas that she regrets saying later. Her mind is in a dark place of paranoia and insecurity right now so she’s thinking crazy things that I don’t think she really means. She always looks to blame someone when things go wrong. She’s blamed Ashok before, sometimes HS and now she’s blaming Mini. 

Yes, it’s not fair to the people around her that she’s hurting them like this in this mindless haze she’s going through but I still feel if she had been handled better at earlier stages, things may not have escalated this badly. No one stopped her when she was busy doing her “main doob jaana chahti hoon jaap” 🙄. People were confusing that with “love”. It was actually a warning sign and she should have been stopped from drowning then. 

yes and that should have been HS not anyone else. Hes got this upon himself and he is now amazed as to jis makan malkin ko usne decisions lene ka haq diya tha ghar ke she is completely incapable of doing it.  

i wonder how he  is going to live 5 years unless the cvs do a turnaround on babita. And there is a child going to be thrown into the mix too.

inlieu thumbnail

yes and that should have been HS not anyone else. Hes got this upon himself and he is now amazed as to jis makan malkin ko usne decisions lene ka haq diya tha ghar ke she is completely incapable of doing it.  

i wonder how he  is going to live 5 years unless the cvs do a turnaround on babita. And there is a child going to be thrown into the mix too.

What he said about the limitations he saw in this relationship were bang on. Arey hum log to bol bol ke thak gaye ke pehle wala HS achha tha jo Babita ko line pe la paata tha. Ab to uske haath bandhe hain.