What shows are on your watchlist for Pakistani TV?

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi guys. Just a fun question. What shows have been on your watchlist for a while that you want to see?

Mine are:
Aasmaano Pe Likha (GEO: full. i only saw about 4 episodes when i came on colors tv)
Mohabbat Tumse Nafrat Hai (GEO)
Hiddat (GEO)
Naatak (HUM)
Sun Yaara (ARY)
Kahaani Raima Aur Manahil Kii (HUM)
Doraaha (GEO)
Aitraaz (ARY)

I have no time to start any of these! :( hopefully in a few months when the load lessens a bit I will try one of them. From the current lot, I want to watch Sitam on Express and thats all.

How about you guys? :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Hi guys. Just a fun question. What shows have been on your watchlist for a while that you want to see?

Mine are:
Aasmaano Pe Likha (GEO: full. i only saw about 4 episodes when i came on colors tv)
Mohabbat Tumse Nafrat Hai (GEO)
Hiddat (GEO)
Naatak (HUM)
Sun Yaara (ARY)
Kahaani Raima Aur Manahil Kii (HUM)
Doraaha (GEO)
Aitraaz (ARY)

I have no time to start any of these! :( hopefully in a few months when the load lessens a bit I will try one of them. From the current lot, I want to watch Sitam on Express and thats all.

How about you guys? :)

my watch list is so long that i don't even remember the names of the plays.🥱
Edited by SuperstarSEHAR - 4 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

@AA. It is an interesting list.

I too have some shows in my watchlist since a long time:

Wajood e Laraib

Man Mayal

Mohabbat Subh Ka Sitara

Tumhari Natasha

Tumhare Siwa

1169266 thumbnail

Kambakkht tanno

Sehra main safar

Ranjish hi sahi

Tou dil ka kia hua

Mann mayal

Dil nahi manta

Noorulain

Udaari

These are the plays that are on my watchlist.but due to the shortage of time i'm unable to watch these plays.🤔

Edited by SuperstarSEHAR - 4 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Oh I've got so many

Kuch Na Kaho

Noor ul Ain

Khamoshi

Mohabbat Tumse Nafrat Hai

Mah e Tamam

Zara Yaad Kar

Gustakh Ishq

Besharam

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

khuda mera bhi hai

sange mar mar

tum miley

saya e diwar bhi nahi

piya mann bhaye

silsilay

romeo weds heer

khuda aur mohabbat 2

i think deewar e shab and ishq zahe naseeb are in line as i want to watch but have no time

hariskh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

My list is as following:

Ishq Zahnaseeb

Belapur Ki Daayan(I have only heard about the show, but never watched it )

Koi Chand Rakh Meri Shaam Par

Ishq Tamasha

Tawaan

Mera Rab Waris

Edited by hariskh - 4 years ago
sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sheheryar Munawar

No Pendency jo bhi dekhne the sab dekh liye..now in search of any good drama

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

@awida. The only show from your list I have seen is Mann Mayal and I really liked it, as it was a romantic heart-wrenching serial. I have heard of the rest of the shows, and Wajood-e-Laraib I have heard many good things about it. Mohabbat Subh Sithara was a show I also would want to watch since I am a fan of Sanam Jung.

@Sehar. I have seen a bit of Kambakht Tanno and I liked it, but I only saw about 18-19 episodes compared to the entire soap. I also want to watch Sehra Main Safar as it seems like a progressive story. Tau Dil Ka Kiya Hua also was good, it was an interesting series that I liked

@OnlyHope. I loved Mah-e-Tamaam cause of the twists the show took, and it was a good paced series and holds your interest. Khamoshi was also very interesting, but if you aren't a fan of the evil sister stories I would say skip. I do not mind these stories which are why I followed this show when it was on air.

@Brainychild. I liked Khuda Mera Bhi Hai because of the unique story, and it gives a good social message to society. Romeo Weds Heer is one show I loved and I think I am one of the few who followed that show to the end because I found it funny and even though it was almost 50 episodes I always waited to watch it on Sundays.

@Hashir. Ishq Zahe Naseeb I am sure you have heard great things about, cause it is an amazing show and will make you get addicted. I saw Koi Chand Rakh and although the middle was slow, I found it well put because it got much better after the middle episodes. Ishq Tamasha was one of my favorites because of the chemistry of Aiman-Junaid, and everyone did excellent performances and the story is produced in a way where you can not wait for a week for each episode. I loved Ishq Tamasha. I stopped watching Tawan after where Emmad tries to kill the girl that hits Emmad's fiancé . I stopped watching cause of time constraints, but I found the show interesting for the most part. And for Mera Rab Waris, I found that show boring cause of how they stretched it and I found Ayesha's character really annoying. But maybe you might like it, since many people did like it.

@Sheeluneelu. I would recommend Bharosa Pyaar Tera, Jaal, Gumrah, Daldal, O Rangreza, and Yaqeen Ka Safar. These shows are very interesting and hold your interesting throughout.

Wajood e laraib

AK pal

Sunahrey din

Guzarish

These four serials are on my watch list since long time and I m not able to watch them due to lack of time.