Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

You can show dislike for the character mini but why personal attack on Ashnoor. She is a very talented hardworking girl. By looking at previous SBS videos I would say she has good equation with her co star's. What can she do about other actor's contract's? You want her to leave the show bcoz other's are leaving?

Most of us are not happy with the track of mini being sad and HS Babita characters being butchered. But that's the fault of CV's, they need to understand audience sentiments.

Annie_13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Idk what the hell is your problem with Ashnoor. Do you hate Mini because of Ashnoor or vice versa? Talk shit about mini that's fine because she doesn't exist, why Ashnoor ? Can you please stop clogging up this forum with your shitty opinions ? You're prejudiced and need to Get a life. Don't try to persuade others to be negative like you.

Annie_13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: velvetscarf

This poster has been posting repeated negative messaging about Mini & indirectly on Ashnoor and spreading negativity through each thread. Somehow it comes across as jealousy which is very odd as is the confusion between reel & real. I kind of feel this negativity ended up jinxing the show as up to then there had been relatively few negative posts.

Certainly like most of us I was watching for Hanuman-Mini & Babita as a their interactions were wonderful - so positive & profound, we all mourned the loss of that flow and understanding and have kept watching to see the return of that rapport. Alas it is not to be .. I may not watch season 2 or whatever they call it as I suspect it will not have the charm of the original PB.

But to be continuously hating on a fictional character - to the extent of blaming a teenage girl for the mess is really unfair & a bit disturbing. Also the mean posts have been going on for a long time, even before the disastrous marriage & nosedive in the story - the character must be triggering a sore point in their own life. As the focus has been expressed in vicious name calling for Mickie & Mini, I suspect she has been betrayed at some time. but then again most of us have at some point or the other so just please learn to get over it for your own sake.

I think she's jealous of Ashnoor because she's successful at such a young age. She's managing both her studies and fame. op's obsession with Ashnoor is so unhealthy. She is a dedicated hater. Whatever it is she needs to get a life and stop getting jealous of a teenage girl. Haters gonna hate potatoes gonna potate!

Edited by Annie_13 - 4 years ago
Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 5

This has really gone too far.

In fact the TM has gone too far far too many times be it as regards minne a fictional character be it ashnoor as it is happening now.

She is living in some mysterious bubble and is terrified of her daughters becoming like Minnie, which is itself something any sane individual will find super weird. In her simple life, any relation between a young boy and girl is taboo, a big no no. Soul mate, etc, is too farfetched for her. Everything has to be unhealthy in her worldview. Sometimes she argues that Minnie is a child and in her world view a child who answers back to her mother or questions her or opposes her is BAD. Sometimes she argues that Minnie is no longer a child and should behave like a grownup. There is no logic to look for here. For the TM, life is either black or white. Grey finds no place at all.

Being obedient = good

Not growing a spine = good

Playing cupid to her mother = good

Being anywhere close to Mickey i.e. anything within a radius of 100 KMs = BAD

Relationship with Micky = Betrayal of best friend = marriage = doom in a godforsaken village with in-laws = kitchen duties

In her world view, such things don't happen. Teenagers do not feel attracted to the opposite sex, let's not even speak of same sex here, that would be blasphemy!

In her world view, mothers can never be wrong. In her world view society is most important and we MUST follow the diktats of society and what is society in her world view? The likes of Kammo and Khatri only.

Try telling her that we all make up society and need to change mindsets and she will scream out NOOOOOOOO.

As I have already said before and have been reprimanded I feel bad for her daughters. I really do.

So in short she lives in a bubble and we cant do anything about it.

We are now protesting because she has really overstepped the line this time by attacking a hapless 15 year old real person.

I rest my case.

guddi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Padmaahan

Again if you look at my title, I am talking about the season 2 and Contracts for the 2nd Season as it will have a different name and based purely on her. Even I am aware of how production houses work and they would have consulted her Agents etc as she is underage before going on with Season 2. Has been my topic, and why on earth would I be jealous. Its common sense and practice about Work Contracts and Patiala Babes and Season 2 are not connected with each other.

Yes KK would have consulted her and her Agents, as 2nd Season is a spin off and nothing to do with Patiala Babes, as it is going to be based on Bacheri Mini only once had Ashnoor said yes would they have gone ahead with it and than started the drama if butchering the leads of Babita and HS and increased side lined to build up Mini to than flow into season 2.

The point that I raised was that of Ashnoor agreeing to do it and that only. And read the title and tgan answer.

Oh my lord and the comments are stupid coming out.

Hello news flash my daughters are happy and I am not leaving in a bubble.

Yes I value my Culture and Society and religion as well. Yes Parents are there to be respected. Maybe that must something that must be missing from your lives.

Bacheri Mini is rude and way out of order and yes she is being whitewashed and been given the Midas touch. Which in reality is unrealistic.

Bacheri Mini has been called out on Twitter and me for the this rubbish pure soulmate Love nonsense with Mickey, and it was cheating..if you don't see I like that than that is sad.

Lol. Please check the titles before getting carried away and yes I xo know that She is 15 years and we are talking about contract for season 2, at least get that right.

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Annie_13

I think she's jealous of Ashnoor because she's successful at such a young age. She's managing both her studies and fame. op's obsession with Ashnoor is so unhealthy. She is a dedicated hater. Whatever it is she needs to get a life and stop getting jealous of a teenage girl. Haters gonna hate potatoes gonna potate!

Wtf 🤣🤣🤣 never heard it said this way before but I nearly fell off my seat laughing haha love it 🤣

guddi01 thumbnail

Annie_,13

Why on earth would I be jealous of Ashnoor, we are talking of Bacheri Mini here. Get your facts right first.

Lol. I have mine own money and yes worked for it and dont need fame etc.

So get a life, and read the titles of the topic posted first, and stop jumping to conclusions and getting personal and bringing in my daughters.

All the comments have been made after each episode that has been aired and her behaviour on it.

So please read the title and than comment.

I like potatoes but you need to get back to School and learn English if you cannot read a title which us about Contracts.

And yes go and read about how contracts even Tv serials are agreed on and than comment underneath the title.

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: guddi01

I get the feeling that Ashnoor Kaur must have known about this before hand, as its not a last minute change. As her approval must have been needed if there is a season 2 in the offering.

Once She has confirmed than the Paridth and Ariduth were axed from the serial, just like that and she never said a word or has come out and said anything in there support.

But was showing Diwali gifts when the other two were axed.

Very sad and She has a lot to learn as yet. Because She is everywhere now days, KK thinks that She can carry the 2nd season. Only time will tell.

Flowers will never grow on the toils of others who ploughed the land for the benefit of just one.

Where you talking about contracts only ?

All you are doing is coming after a 15 yr old and making ASSumptions about her and her actions

Who are you ? Her mother where you know what she is thinking or doing ?

Also Minnie does not equal Ashnoor ...something that has gotten you hella confused

based on the feedback from your post it truly is you that needs to get a life and a grip on reality

I hate what’s been done to HS and Babita but I have nothing against Pari and Ani. I know the difference between reel and real ...something you appear to lack ..and that’s not just my opinion based on the many posts with regards to your topic

Enjoy your potatoes

guddi01 thumbnail

Silvermoonlight

I love potatoes.

You need to learn English to read titles and this is about Contracts and these are 2 different shows.

Lol. Get real I am talking about consultation with her Agent as this is a spin off and not the same show. No matter which why you spin it and twist it, Ashnoor knew that her accepting the season 2 was at the expense of Paridth and Ariduth.

Get your facts right than comment.

So go suck a lemon and read titles first before commenting.

sunaina02 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Mods please close this thread