Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1163026 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: you2

Alia too went..maybe the prawn curry is good.My guess is he was taken ill due to the Meetoo accusations.Or he is not such a big director that RK should visit his house twice.LUV should go to RK's house ,not vice versa.Only SLB,Johar,Chopra etc get stars to their offices.

Alia is RK's girlfriend, maybe she accompanied him, but why did Deepika go to a #metoo accused's house? And why hasn't she shut down the rumors of this film if it's untrue? She's given many interviews in last few weeks not once did she deny the news of her not doing this film. Lol u can be delusional but the thing she very much wants to do this film.. Hence all the #whyonlyDeepika hashtags...

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

Alia is RK's girlfriend, maybe she accompanied him, but why did Deepika go to a #metoo accused's house? And why hasn't she shut down the rumors of this film if it's untrue? She's given many interviews in last few weeks not once did she deny the news of her not doing this film. Lol u can be delusional but the thing she very much wants to do this film.. Hence all the #whyonlyDeepika hashtags...

She never talks about films that she has not signed.Why should she.It is the producer,director who must announce.Why are they so quiet.

WHY

WHY

WHY

you2 thumbnail

One and a half years after announcement ,no heroine is announced for this B grade film.Why?

Edited by you2 - 4 years ago
1163026 thumbnail

She never talks about films that she has not signed.Why should she.It is the producer,director who must announce.Why are they so quiet.

WHY

WHY

WHY

She can easily shut down rumors with a single tweet rather then giving her crazens sleepless nights, why hasn't she done it..

WHY

WHY

WHY

1163026 thumbnail

One and a half years later,no heroine is announced for this B grade film.Why?

Cos Deepika hasn't opted out of the film... That's WHY.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

You2🤣

Sometimes I feel, tum Deepika ki Shaitan Haiwan ho😆

you2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

You2🤣

Sometimes I feel, tum Deepika ki Shaitan Haiwan ho😆

What does Shaitan have to say about it?😛

I am more effective though..he is not doing enough for Aloo.he needs to up his game.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

What does Shaitan have to say about it?😛

I am more effective though..he is not doing enough for Aloo.he needs to up his game.

Shaitan lets his hatred of Alia get over his plans. He isn't consistent😆

1163026 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RegressiveThug

Shaitan lets his hatred of Alia get over his plans. He isn't consistent😆

Shaitan is a lone warrior, You2 has a fauj 😆

1103978 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ennuyi

Shaitan is a lone warrior, You2 has a fauj 😆

Shaitaan still brings variety in his comments .. with you2 you know her usual DP trope so you simply skim over and move on! smiley36