Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: surabhi01

I will again say Dr shashank never ignore her  it is just Dr shashank did not made her chief of surgery so out of jealousy she is doing  awkward thing 

Dr Anjali is totally wrong here and living in illusion that Dr shashank don't pay attention to her 

And I'll again say it is all about perspective Sur.  Lets rest this topic here.. Let the story move on.. We will get to know whether Shashank was irresponsible or Anjali was too Selfish !

.SSSS. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

I actually liked it how , Vardhan offering Chief of surgeon or doing meterialistic things for Anjali are not reasons for her to come close to him, she came close to him cause he offered her which she has been missing from her father, like focussed attention and utmost priority. And then again she is not shown as totally dumb and thinking Vardhan as a totally perfect and good person. But she is just  in a  stage where she wanted to show it off to her father she can get that attention and can be prioritized by some one else , which she is not getting from him.

She getting closure to Vardhan is more about grabbing attention from her father. Anjali is quite complex and much deeper and her pain is something which viewers can feel though her reasons may sound a bit selfish.

.SSSS. thumbnail

I actually couldn't understand Juhi and Shashank now. I understand that Shashank is in love with Juhi and he has choosen to accept it and confess it despite the age difference but I couldn't understand how he hasn't felt it is important to inform his daughter before confessing to Juhi. Doesn't  matter if his daughter supports him in the decision or not.. he was supposed to inform her and tried to explain. He was supposed to convince her that she is equally important in his but not a second priority. Anjali will be convinced or not is not the point.. but it should have been shown that he at least could have tried.

And Dr. Juhi is aware of it how uncomfortable Anjali is while revealing that her father is in love with Dr.Juhi .. still Dr. Jugi doesn't feel any need to talk to Anjali after Dr.Shashank confessed ot to him. Dr. Anjali will be accepting and reciprocating Dr. Shashank feelimgs  or not  is secondary, she is supposed to think first about Anjali and her POV and tried to discuss this to her hut she is her own world of processing the fact

I really felt Dr. Shashank and Dr. Juhi are not show sensetive about Dr. Anjali's insecurities and feelings ...

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Whether  Dr shashank love juhi or not  is it reall matter to Dr Anjali? 

Once Dr  shashank make Anjali chief surgery she will not  pay attention to Dr juhi and Dr shashank  relationship 

And suppose if  a gent become chief of surgery  to bhi Anjali ko Dr shashank se shikayat ki rehti

Means if it not juhi  then if other person gents or lady who become chief of surgery to bhi Dr Anjali complain karti 

.SSSS. thumbnail

Whether  Dr shashank love juhi or not  is it reall matter to Dr Anjali? 

Once Dr  shashank make Anjali chief surgery she will not  pay attention to Dr juhi and Dr shashank  relationship 

And suppose if  a gent become chief of surgery  to bhi Anjali ko Dr shashank se shikayat ki rehti

Means if it not juhi  then if other person gents or lady who become chief of surgery to bhi Dr Anjali complain karti 

As per the show, Anjali was already not on good terms with Dr. Juhi when she first came to Sanjeevani again. She has been caring for her father's time and being his first priority. She was a child when she last her mother and she has been seeing her father spending most of his time with Dr. Juhi at hospital when she was all alone at home and Dr. Juhi is almost of her age only and this could have been made Anjali even more sensetive about the entire thing. Kids are too sensitive about these small things and I am sure Dr. Shashank might have never had enough time to explain to Anjali when she was child. And she has grown up listening rumors about her father and Dr. Juhi even when Dr. Juhi is in a marriage this could have been made Anjali even more uncomfortable and she grown up with a sense bitterness in her life towards Dr. Anjali. And Dr.Shahnk is shown that he is so fond of Dr. Juhi and she is his favorite student where as Anjali might had been practicing in Sanjeevani too , and always trying to reach up to Dr. Juhi so that she can become his father's favourite but has been being failed in becoming so.. I could see why Anjali is like this.i could feel for her though I dont feel what she is doing is correct , I could see why she is doing it . She is being close with Vradhan to show to his father how she is feeling when her father is being close with Dr. Juhi..this action of hers is making her life more bitter and she will be suffering more.

Chief of surgery is just a validation from her father that she is capable. It was offered by Vardhan and now she is the one still she isn't happy cause it's not just the post she is caring for. She was aware of Vardhan intention of offering her that post. She saw Dr. Juhi and Dr.Shashnk together then she went to Dr. Vardhan with whom she said she is not interested just few minutes back. 

.SSSS. thumbnail

I don't think Dr shashank  ignore Anjali 

It is Anjali jealousy that she can't tolerate  a minute that Dr shashank  can talk to anybody  and give  attention to anybody

If Dr shashank did not care for Dr Anjali then who made her doctor    it is Dr shashank

Who fill full  Anjali   mother  duties  when Smriti died  ? it is Dr shashank 

At least he   full fill mother and father responsibilities  for 12 year when his wife died 

He married to padma when Dr Anjali was 22 year but before that he was  taking  care of Dr Anjali  as father and mother 

U can see episode no 108 of sanjavni too  that how he is enjoying  and decorating and celebrating Valentine's Day with her daughter 

And in this sanjavni season 2  in Long back in one of episode that  Dr shashank told   Dr Anjali not to fall in trap of vardhaan but  Dr Anjali did not listen him   as she want to become chief of surgery  if she Anjali is not listening advice of Dr shashank then what can Dr shashank do? 

Different between Dr shashank intention and Dr Anjali intention is that 

Dr  shashank want  vardhaan away from    Dr Anjali because  Dr shashank don't want  his daughter to suffer due to vardhaan 

There is concern   for  Dr Anjali in Dr shashank mind that is why he wants Dr  Anjali away from vardhaan   it is not that he is feeling ignore that he want vardhaan away from Dr Anjali

And he is not even talking to juhi just to teach lesson to Anjali 

Where as Dr Anjali want  Dr juhi  away from Dr shashank  only for her own selfish reason  that she wants that her father should only pay attention  to her  . She can only teach Dr shashank lesson if Dr shashank did not made her chief of surgery   when she herself that she is not still  have not much experience in  surgery

I haven't watched previous seasons. As per this season, even Dr. Shahshank is mentioning that he has spent most of his time in Sanjeevani with Dr. Juhi.. and being together means love and all. Anjali might have been jealous of all this , but who wouldn't be.It is the time when Dr. Shahsnk was needed to spend time to her and discuss things with her and have tried to remove her insecurities which he surely might not have tried as I saw him running away from the situation in that Dinner night when Anjali first confronted with Dr. juhi before Dr. shashank about the truth . And he just confessed  to Dr. juhi without even mentioning it to Anjali. There wasn't any effort from his end to make Anjali understand.

Dr.Shashnk might have fu filled his  responsibility in taking care of his daughter but he surely has been failed in understanding the deapth of his daughters insecurities and making any effort towards the same.

surabhi01 thumbnail

Can u explain what insecurity  what Anjali do have and it I completely wrong that Dr shashank use to spend most of time  with juhi  .  Even I have not seen that Dr shashank has ever invitesd  Dr juhi   to his own house. In fact he never call Dr juhi  at his home in this season 

So it is not true that Dr shashank spend most of time with juhi only 

Yes he talk to juhi  but he spend time with Dr  Anjali too. And more over  dr shashank talk to juhi only when it is   required and if u see  most of time he talk to juhi related to medical only. Dr juhi is chief of surgery   so probably  Dr shashank will discuss  problem related to surgery with Dr juhi only.  To isme Dr Anjali is jealous feel karne ki kya baat hai  ? 

And let me tel also l why Anjali is jealous and for what  Anjali is feel insecure 

First of all  Anjali she thinks a very high of herself  . She thinks that she is very good doctor and other are not 

Anjali   is jealous  not because  Dr shashank  talk to Dr juhi  but fact that Dr  Anjali is jealous of Dr juhi    doctor talent. Dr Anjali can't tolerate  that Dr juhi is more experience and more talent doctor than  her 

And it has happen in this serial  that whenever Dr juhi do successful surgery Dr  Anjali feel jealous of  Dr juhi 

Should Dr  shashank support jealousy of  Dr Anjali towards juhi. Only then he will become good father  ? 

Anjali instead of feeling of Dr juhi talent. She can learn from Dr juhi but no she has take everything in negative  and has to feel jealous toward Dr juhi talent

And as CEO Dr shashank as right to  whom doctor he want to praise and to whom he want to make chief of surgery   . There is nothing for  Anjali to feel bad about it

And   more over when Dr juhi has got more experience in surgery than Dr Anjali then why should Dr   shashank should not select  Dr juhi as chief of surgery

And also Dr shashank  give opportunity to any doctor based on qualifications and experience only. He never  assigh any post to doctor due to personal feeling 

If Anjali think that dr shashank give juhi chief of surgery because he love Dr juhi them she is completely  wrong 

He gave juhi post of surgery because she is   very well experience in it and due to  her past work

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail

And in this serial    cvs deliberately  want to turn things 

In sanjavni  season  1 Dr Anjali was  15 year old than Dr juhi

Dr juhi was 25 year old and Dr  Anjali is was 10 year old   

In old sanjavni 

Till 95 episode   Dr juhi use to stay with her in her home with tayiji and nani 

Then nani died  and tayiji left home so Dr juhi was alone 

So Dr shashank and Dr Smriti  ask Dr juhi  to stay at their home  

Then from episode 95 to 109  Dr juhi stay at Dr shashank and Dr Smriti home 

And Anjali use to sleep with Dr juhi at night 

Then at episode 109  Dr juhi married to Dr rahul  and then  juhi went to Dr rahul home

So  Dr juhi did not stay at Dr shashank   house more than  15 days  so where Dr shashank spend more time with  Dr juhi

And in fact Dr juhi in Dr shashank house use to talk to rahul in phone  and talking with Anjali and more over Dr juhi  use to stay at Anjali room and sleep at Anjali room only. Anjali room was separate  . In dr shashank house too Dr juhi rarely talk to Dr shashank

Dr juhi and Anjali use to stay together in seperate room 

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayesha066

Actually you'll like today's episode.. You'll get the Anjali as you described.. she was so cool and straightforward.. You could see the horror on Shashank's face.. Him thinking of all possibilities that could've happened tge previous night..Her story is getting interesting day by day.. Do tell your views after today's episode..

Actually because tracks have taken 180 turn that's why it is all the more possible that Rahul is gonna enter

Yes, Vardhan's ( evil) eye double entendre was full of connotations ๐Ÿ˜†team Shashank all set to face some unpleasant music as team Vardhan's orchestra is all set to get a new member ๐Ÿคฃ

Anjali's intense eye contact, be it with Vardhan or Shashank ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผthe battle played out through facial expressions between father daughter, the meaningful shift - from practice to preach, the fragility of feelings, as if balancing on thin ice while furnishing varnished facts , her attempt for attention to dent the armour..hot coals on snow- immediate and numbing ๐Ÿ‘

.SSSS. thumbnail

Can u explain what insecurity  what Anjali do have and it I completely wrong that Dr shashank use to spend most of time  with juhi  .  Even I have not seen that Dr shashank has ever invitesd  Dr juhi   to his own house. In fact he never call Dr juhi  at his home in this season 

So it is not true that Dr shashank spend most of time with juhi only 

Yes he talk to juhi  but he spend time with Dr  Anjali too. And more over  dr shashank talk to juhi only when it is   required and if u see  most of time he talk to juhi related to medical only. Dr juhi is chief of surgery   so probably  Dr shashank will discuss  problem related to surgery with Dr juhi only.  To isme Dr Anjali is jealous feel karne ki kya baat hai  ? 

And let me tel also l why Anjali is jealous and for what  Anjali is feel insecure 

First of all  Anjali she thinks a very high of herself  . She thinks that she is very good doctor and other are not 

Anjali   is jealous  not because  Dr shashank  talk to Dr juhi  but fact that Dr  Anjali is jealous of Dr juhi    doctor talent. Dr Anjali can't tolerate  that Dr juhi is more experience and more talent doctor than  her 

And it has happen in this serial  that whenever Dr juhi do successful surgery Dr  Anjali feel jealous of  Dr juhi 

Should Dr  shashank support jealousy of  Dr Anjali towards juhi. Only then he will become good father  ? 

Anjali instead of feeling of Dr juhi talent. She can learn from Dr juhi but no she has take everything in negative  and has to feel jealous toward Dr juhi talent

And as CEO Dr shashank as right to  whom doctor he want to praise and to whom he want to make chief of surgery   . There is nothing for  Anjali to feel bad about it

And   more over when Dr juhi has got more experience in surgery than Dr Anjali then why should Dr   shashank should not select  Dr juhi as chief of surgery

And also Dr shashank  give opportunity to any doctor based on qualifications and experience only. He never  assigh any post to doctor due to personal feeling 

If Anjali think that dr shashank give juhi chief of surgery because he love Dr juhi them she is completely  wrong 

He gave juhi post of surgery because she is   very well experience in it and due to  her past work

Well, Dr. Shashnk himself told to Dr. Juhi he has spent most of his time in Sanjeevani and he used to work together with Dr.Juhi and they care for each other and they share things..and he has a monologue that if this is not love then what else it can be.

Dr. Anjali is not jealous of Dr. Juhi's success but jealous of the fact that her father feels that Dr. Juhi is getting more attention and is first priority to her father. This kind of thinking of Anjali may not be correct but Dr. Shashank also not putting any effort from his side to discuss things openly with Dr. Anjali...

Dr. Shashank has every right to choose a chief of surgery and that post should be give to the person like Dr. Juhi  who deserves it but as per Anjali Dr. shashnk choosen Dr. Juhi cause he is in love with her..and this is what it is actually bother in her.