Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Anwesha1989

Hey Nitya, Sayantani has added this post of yours to her insta story.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you soooo much for informing, as I am not on insta & was totally unaware  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Ah!  Feel honoured & humbled ๐Ÿ™that is extremely sweet of Sayantani, speaks volumes about simple without starry air attitude, to take time & go through what we discuss & appreciate ๐Ÿ˜ƒShe does portray the complexity of various emotions hitting het at once & leaving her broken and battered beautifully ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks again. 

Anwesha1989 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ms.nitya12

Thank you soooo much for informing, as I am not on insta & was totally unaware  ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Ah!  Feel honoured & humbled ๐Ÿ™that is extremely sweet of Sayantani, speaks volumes about simple without starry air attitude, to take time & go through what we discuss & appreciate ๐Ÿ˜ƒShe does portray the complexity of various emotions hitting het at once & leaving her broken and battered beautifully ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks again. 

You are most welcome and congrats dear๐Ÿค—

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks again. 

Wow! Congrats Nitya..๐Ÿค— I'm also not on Insta.. But I'm happe to hear the news.. Sayatani follows IF or what??๐Ÿ˜†

Ayesha066 thumbnail

@bold- yes, absolutely, only the wearer knows where the shoe pinches..  Vardhan seems to be an upright sincere father & a lot of buildup will elicit emotions here, the probability of Anjali coming out unscathed is remote .

My reply was on the basis of day before yesterday episode ( as I watch the show during evening) I'd love to see how this( love) story progress,for one, how far the forbidden decomposed  road has Vardhan walked.. will / can he be redeemed, especially the way Anjali Vardhan scene concluded yesterday. Vardhan on his part is still scheming & literally skinning Anjali's vulnerable insecure position for his advantage over Dr Shashank ,second, if,then how the change in stance will happen between two headstrong personalities once the veil of deception lifts or will it be ripped into shreds with refraction mirror images reflecting back at these four characters with their own inadequacies void & tunnel view visions after exhaustive emotional rundown (not sure about Dr Rahul anymore ๐Ÿ˜”) will they be retracing & resolving with better perspective of the other??

True that.. After today's episode the story of AnjAan has got more interesting.. Anjali is set on the path to be shattered.. Vardhan seems to be winning in every way.. He seems to be using Anjali only without even regrets for his action..

I think so that the five characters (hoping Dr. Rahul eventually shows up) will definitely be resolving their issues and we might get a better perspective on each characters emotions and why they did what they did..!

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayesha066

True that.. After today's episode the story of AnjAan has got more interesting.. Anjali is set on the path to be shattered.. Vardhan seems to be winning in every way.. He seems to be using Anjali only without even regrets for his action..

I think so that the five characters (hoping Dr. Rahul eventually shows up) will definitely be resolving their issues and we might get a better perspective on each characters emotions and why they did what they did..!

Thanks Ayesha, for wishes  ๐Ÿค—yes, its likely that Sayantani follows IF.

@bold1- waiting for today's episode & see what unfolds, the good part - Anjali's character has strength of an independent fighter, she's been fighting her inner emotional demons alone, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned๐Ÿ˜† .. better a brief time of shattered trust than a lifetime of disillusionment. 

@bold2 - makes me wonder ๐Ÿ˜”these days tracks with 180 is within flow ๐Ÿ˜†

joypallavi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Why Anjali feel so Dr shashank never love her and ignoring her . I don't think so that Dr shashank never love   Anjali and ever ignore her 

As a single parent  he do care for Anjali    when Smriti died  

For 15 year he do take care of Anjali as a single parent  and that time juhi is not even there 

Anjali is not small child that  she needs father love every time  and more over it is not possible for Dr shashank to pay attention to daughter evey time

kya Dr shashank ki apni koi life nahi   ? 

Dr shashank ko itna bhi right nahi hai  woh kisi doosre. Se baat bhi karen? 

Don't know why Anjali making so much issue if Dr shashank talk little bit to Dr juhi 

I don't feel  bad for Anjali. Instead   this behavior of Anjali is irritating  she is making issues out of nothing

Though I am totally against shashank juhi  as couple  at least  he  should have right to whoom he wants to talk

Well shashank's personal life is always messy  and if u watched dmg u can clearly understand why anjali always feel ignored well they didnot mentioned dmg but still they mentioned about ridhima settled in abroad. Anjali always carved for shashank's  attention but he always gave priorities to other it is the basic flaw in his character he is not good in handling his personal life in sanjeevani 1 it is smriti who balance his life.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I don't think Dr shashank  ignore Anjali 

It is Anjali jealousy that she can't tolerate  a minute that Dr shashank  can talk to anybody  and give  attention to anybody

If Dr shashank did not care for Dr Anjali then who made her doctor    it is Dr shashank

Who fill full  Anjali   mother  duties  when Smriti died  ? it is Dr shashank 

At least he   full fill mother and father responsibilities  for 12 year when his wife died 

He married to padma when Dr Anjali was 22 year but before that he was  taking  care of Dr Anjali  as father and mother 

U can see episode no 108 of sanjavni too  that how he is enjoying  and decorating and celebrating Valentine's Day with her daughter 

And in this sanjavni season 2  in Long back in one of episode that  Dr shashank told   Dr Anjali not to fall in trap of vardhaan but  Dr Anjali did not listen him   as she want to become chief of surgery  if she Anjali is not listening advice of Dr shashank then what can Dr shashank do? 

Different between Dr shashank intention and Dr Anjali intention is that 

Dr  shashank want  vardhaan away from    Dr Anjali because  Dr shashank don't want  his daughter to suffer due to vardhaan 

There is concern   for  Dr Anjali in Dr shashank mind that is why he wants Dr  Anjali away from vardhaan   it is not that he is feeling ignore that he want vardhaan away from Dr Anjali

And he is not even talking to juhi just to teach lesson to Anjali 

Where as Dr Anjali want  Dr juhi  away from Dr shashank  only for her own selfish reason  that she wants that her father should only pay attention  to her  . She can only teach Dr shashank lesson if Dr shashank did not made her chief of surgery   when she herself that she is not still  have not much experience in  surgery

Edited by surabhi01 - 4 years ago
Ayesha066 thumbnail

Thanks Ayesha, for wishes  ๐Ÿค—yes, its likely that Sayantani follows IF.

@bold1- waiting for today's episode & see what unfolds, the good part - Anjali's character has strength of an independent fighter, she's been fighting her inner emotional demons alone, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned๐Ÿ˜† .. better a brief time of shattered trust than a lifetime of disillusionment. 

@bold2 - makes me wonder ๐Ÿ˜”these days tracks with 180 is within flow ๐Ÿ˜†

Actually you'll like today's episode.. You'll get the Anjali as you described.. she was so cool and straightforward.. You could see the horror on Shashank's face.. Him thinking of all possibilities that could've happened tge previous night..Her story is getting interesting day by day.. Do tell your views after today's episode..

Actually because tracks have taken 180 turn that's why it is all the more possible that Rahul is gonna enter

Ayesha066 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

I don't think Dr shashank  ignore Anjali 

It is Anjali jealousy that she can't tolerate  a minute that Dr shashank  can talk to anybody  and give  attention to anybody

If Dr shashank did not care for Dr Anjali then who made her doctor    it is Dr shashank

Who fill full  Anjali   mother  duties  when Smriti died  ? it is Dr shashank 

At least he   full fill mother and father responsibilities  for 12 year when his wife died 

He married to padma when Dr Anjali was 22 year but before that he was  taking  care of Dr Anjali  as father and mother 

U can see episode no 108 of sanjavni too  that how he is enjoying  and decorating and celebrating Valentine's Day with her daughter 

And in this sanjavni season 2  in Long back in one of episode that  Dr shashank told   Dr Anjali not to fall in trap of vardhaan but  Dr Anjali did not listen him   as she want to become chief of surgery  if she Anjali is not listening advice of Dr shashank then what can Dr shashank do? 

Different between Dr shashank intention and Dr Anjali intention is that 

Dr  shashank want  vardhaan away from    Dr Anjali because  Dr shashank don't want  his daughter to suffer due to vardhaan 

There is concern   for  Dr Anjali in Dr shashank mind that is why he wants Dr  Anjali away from vardhaan   it is not that he is feeling ignore that he want vardhaan away from Dr Anjali

And he is not even talking to juhi just to teach lesson to Anjali 

Where as Dr Anjali want  Dr juhi  away from Dr shashank  only for her own selfish reason  that she wants that her father should only pay attention  to her  . She can only teach Dr shashank lesson if Dr shashank did not made her chief of surgery   when she herself that she is not still  have not much experience in  surgery

Anjali became a doc following her mother's footsteps.. Shashank may be concerned for Anjali but he isn't understanding her problem.. As Juhi previously suggested shashank he should spwnd morw time with her.. And clear it all out whatever her prob is.. Anjali isn't wrong in expecting her father not to fall for someone who is a little elder to her.. if you are connecting this to S1 then Juhi would be more of a daughter t shashank than a love onterest but no.. Anjali just doesn't want Juhi as the love interest.. shw is the reason that she feels her Father didn't give ged the attention and appreciation she deserved or rather she needed.. And if shasjank hasn't yet realised where the problem lies.. He has probably failed her as a Father.. This is what she feels..

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I will again say Dr shashank never ignore her  it is just Dr shashank did not made her chief of surgery so out of jealousy she is doing  awkward thing 

Dr Anjali is totally wrong here and living in illusion that Dr shashank don't pay attention to her